georgem

Glory Hole : What's It All About?

19 posts in this topic

I keep seeing references to glory holes. I'm pretty sure I know what they are, but I can't see their attraction. Can somebody enlighten me, please?

I can't see me using one : I'd be afraid it was a feller on the other side. Or is that the appeal, the uncertainty that gives users a certain excitement of the not knowing? I think I'll settle for a real stunner and a normal blow job.

In this era of beheading, it makes me even more scared to think what might be on the other side.

I keep seeing references to glory holes. I'm pretty sure I know what they are, but I can't see their attraction. Can somebody enlighten me, please?

I can't see me using one : I'd be afraid it was a feller on the other side. Or is that the appeal, the uncertainty that gives users a certain excitement of the not knowing? I think I'll settle for a real stunner and a normal blow job.

In this era of beheading, it makes me even more scared to think what might be on the other side.

the ladies who perform glory holes they are usually fat, old ladies. But don't worry you cannot see them. :P

the ladies who perform glory holes they are usually fat, old ladies. But don't worry you cannot see them. :P

How would you know? You cant see them remember :lol:

4 people like this

Or a guy with lovely soft lips...... :ph34r:  :eek:

I'd be more worried about getting a spelck when I put it through the hole :eek:  :eek:  :eek: :eek:  

Glory Holes - not for me - couldn't think of anything worse.....I like to look into a ladies eyes when she's sucking my cock and I wouldn't let a fella anywhere near my crown jewels - no way Hosea!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glory_hole_%28sexual_slang%29

Struggle to see the "glory" in any of this

I'm so not interested in this that I'm not even replying to this thread.  Damn!

1 person likes this

Charming! Weightist and ageist in one post.

Edited by pollyp23

And herein lies the worry.All it takes is an opportunist,some chipboard,a drill,some chocolate spread and a great dane.....

1 person likes this

I'd be more worried about getting a spelck when I put it through the hole :eek:  :eek:  :eek: :eek:  

Aha, someone who knows what a spelck is....yeee, everytime I have used that word south of (proper) north people look at me like im mad and say "whats a spelck?"

Aha, someone who knows what a spelck is....yeee, everytime I have used that word south of (proper) north people look at me like im mad and say "whats a spelck?"

What is it?

Old ladies give tbe best bj. Cos they have no teeth...

Two young blokes live next door to each other. Well one of them tells the other that hid sistet each night sticks a carrot in a hole in the wall and shags herself with it.

Well the other bloke knows his room is the other side of the party wall, so he extebds the hole so he can stick his dick through and get a shag.

Next dat thet blikes meet and the one whohas been trying to shag the girl is walking stiffly.

The other bloke asks whats up. He is told. Well she stuck the carrot in, I whipped it out and stuck my dick through. But you didnttell me she fucking scraped the carrot first...

1 person likes this

they were my neighbors so I know them well. :P  :D 

Or a guy with lovely soft lips...... :ph34r:  :eek:

:D or a TS

We always used to refer to the cupboard under the stairs, containing lots of random junk, as the glory hole.  I hadn't realised there was an old crone living in there.