Don Giovanni

Paris

32 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

English Rose Paris ( advertised as such on Adult Work ) who used to work in Soho and I did one field report/review of her when she was at Old Compton Street seems to have gone.

Can anyone provide some updated information?

Thanks

She's now using the name ParisBritishSexQueen. Her user id (1573617) is unchanged.

Note for admins - not sure what the rules are for this site these days so apologies if I have inadvertently broken any.

Edited by Petronius

Don, I saw Paris couple times in 2013 and 2014.. Last called about 2 weeks back and a different girl (her Brazilian friend) is using her profile and creds. Petronius when did u last see her? Would love track her down...I never proceeded with her friend.

Don, I saw Paris couple times in 2013 and 2014.. Last called about 2 weeks back and a different girl (her Brazilian friend) is using her profile and creds. Petronius when did u last see her? Would love track her down...I never proceeded with her friend.

I last saw her a couple of years ago when she was in Child's Hill / Golders Green for a few weeks. As far as I was aware she has generally been touring the home counties since then, with the odd spell in Canary Wharf. I didn't realise someone else was using her profile. She's on my hotlist on AW and I had noticed the very recent name change, that's all.

It seems that Paris has rented out her profile to other girls, obviously for financial gain, so the girl you get is not Paris herself.

Decided to book Paris this week having not really visited this forum much over the past year. I relied purely on my hot list on another website known to us all and my previous numerous positive experiences with her. However had the shock of my life despite chatting very briefly on the phone. Turned up at the agreed place and on arrival it wasn't Paris. All the previous posts are correct as the person who is currently working and active is not the Paris we all know and love. I walked away pretty pissed off as I've known Paris for several years now. Anyone has any similar experiences? On principal I wasn't prepared to have a punt with this girl.

Well done Nobby! did you not notice her voice was different on the phone? I did, so saved myself a wasted journey. 

Oh by the way Nobby, was she at least fit looking?

At the time on the phone I didn't twig, but looking back now yeah it was different. Girl spoke with a slight foreign accent but the English wasn't bad and it had a bit of a London twang to it. She wasn't bad to be honest. Nice body and not ugly by any means. Under normal circumstances I might have hung around, but my natural reaction was just to leave.

You have great restraint, very admirable, I bet she relies on the bait and switch, as when when most guys turn up, they are too randy to walk.

Waiting to hear from Raylondoner on his verdict ..

he's gone quiet since all this bait and switch stuff came out

None of my business actually, but I see the profile has gone now so maybe we can move on?

just found it strange, every time there was a thread about her you would incessantly post about her, but as soon as these bait and switch reports came out there was not a word from you. Seeing as you seemed to see her constantly, most people would assume you would know what's going on, as if she's disappeared for good or taking or break (or whatever).

I last saw her probably 12 months ago I. Hatfield.

Totally different to how she looked looked back in the day when I saw her after her Soho stint when she went indi via her website.

Lost loads of weight, boobs had changed alot. Service was OK, but lacked the spark of the early days. So never went back.

I undestood the fuss in the early days, but not recently.

just found it strange,.

Very strange indeed ... It raises many questions ???

Very strange indeed ... It raises many questions ???   

mongerer, on 26 Sept 2012 - 15:36, said:snapback.png

Hmm, maybe Raylondoner, the oracle of all things Paris, can fill us in?

Paris  :Phttp://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/36870-beautiful-paris/?hl=paris

"  Hi guys

Anybody know what's happen to Paris originally from Soho later independent. Only ever met her once, what a mind blowing experience that was. Been to London on a number of occasions but have not met her, is she still working ?"

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/30678-new-paris-pix/?hl=paris

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24996-paris-of-london/?hl=paris

Wgs Genuinely Aged 18-21

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/27508-wgs-genuinely-aged-18-21/?hl=paris#entry459445

None of my business actually, but I see the profile has gone now so maybe we can move on?

No Ray The fake has  now changed her profile to ParisBritishSexQueen, but all the ''Real Paris'' Reviews are still there including your last one back  in March.

Strangely enough, she's still still getting good reviews, although only 3 since she switched, I wonder id those 3 guys would care to comment?

The fake has  now changed her profile to ParisBritishSexQueen, but all the ''Real Paris'' Reviews are still there

Strangely enough, she's still still getting good reviews, although only 3 since she switched, I wonder id those 3 guys would care to comment?

Just checked AW and she is there ParisBritishSexQueen ParisBritishSexQueen,the photos are hers and she last logged in 20 Sept .

Why Paris who is a member of this board is not commenting on all of this to clarify issues ???

They may be her pictures [minus tattoos] but she is not the girl people get to see, may I refer you to Nobby's post earlier in this thread -

''Decided to book Paris this week having not really visited this forum much over the past year. I relied purely on my hot list on another website known to us all and my previous numerous positive experiences with her. However had the shock of my life despite chatting very briefly on the phone. Turned up at the agreed place and on arrival it wasn't Paris. All the previous posts are correct as the person who is currently working and active is not the Paris we all know and love. I walked away pretty pissed off as I've known Paris for several years now. Anyone has any similar experiences? On principal I wasn't prepared to have a punt with this girl.''

I would conjecture that she has either gone away and sold her profile, or been hijacked without her knowledge 

No Ray The fake has  now changed her profile to ParisBritishSexQueen, but all the ''Real Paris'' Reviews are still there including your last one back  in March.

No mongerer, you are actually wrong here but I can understand why.

When I referred to the profile no longer being on line, I was referring to the new name (same number obviously) which disappeared from AW for a day, maybe a day and a bit, last week-end but came back subsequent to my post.

No way for me to prove this but I don't feel any need to do so anyway.

Edited by raylondoner

I don't get it Ray, either Paris has been scammed or she is scamming us, surely after all the years of singing her praises you could clarify the situation? Is the real Paris still working or has she retired?

If it helps another punter from wasting his time and money on the fake, then it's worth sharing the knowledge.