Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ginger Gary

Sneeky

14 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a hour booking, took me 40 minutes to cum, I got dressed and we talked on the bed, one minute to go we started kissing, next thing she's rubbing my cock so I took my jeans off, she's sucking my cock and says you got here at quarter past didn't you? I just said yeah then fucked her again, next punter was buzzing up just as we were finishing lol

Bit late to ask what time you arrived whilst sucking your cock, lol.

Exactly, so got a bj and a fuck of a,sexy 22 year old for free

Was only 15 minutes late but a free bj and a fuck

And the point of this post was? To brag? Or?

So basically she gave you extra time and fucked her other punter off making him wait for the appointment he booked. So in simple terms she books back to back and when you were kissing she was probably sucking another cock exactly the same way she was sucking yours, 5 minutes before you came to her place.

That's the reality, if she's happily running over time and having the next punter waiting and buzzing to come up, she's not washing in between clients which is disgusting and also it's bad business sense to leave your client waiting.

GG is not unknown to forums.  He has a fertile imagination.

He likes to wind up people who are easily wound up.

Probably harmless so it could be interesting to read more of his exploits.

"waves to GG"

He may not have heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"  so one of these days he will be telling the truth and we will just roll our eyes at him.  :rolleyes:

:)

1 person likes this

I never said she doesn't have time between clients, they get 15 minutes, I was booked in at 3 for a hour, 3.59 I was dressed and just thought I'd give her a kiss, she then started to rub my cock, I thought odd so just took jeans off, she gave be a bj and said you arrived at 3.15 didn't you? I just went with it so she let me fuck her, at 3.15 her next guy arrived buzzing up, she said agency must of mucked up times, it was her, all she did was tell him to come back in 15 minutes

GG is not unknown to forums. He has a fertile imagination.

"waves to GG"

He may not have heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" so one of these days he will be telling the truth and we will just roll our eyes at him. :rolleyes:

Ah right. I did smell "troll" but I thought rather than say that it would be better to tell him the reality that this "WG" who gave him a free fuck and a free BJ clearly doesn't wash between clients and the last client was probably balls deep in her both mouth and p*ssy and then she put her clothes back on and kisses GG. Awful! :D

Well you don't go with a prozzy expecting her to be a virgin, it turns me on knowing she has just been fucked

Lynn you are right. He definitely has a vivid imagination, I think because he was busted for trolling he decided to PM me and state how it's all the truth, and In his words in his PM he just sent me "I'm not a prozzy I don't need to lie like you lot" charming!

I don't think he likes me. :D :D

I never said she doesn't have time between clients, they get 15 minutes, I was booked in at 3 for a hour, 3.59 I was dressed and just thought I'd give her a kiss, she then started to rub my cock, I thought odd so just took jeans off, she gave be a bj and said you arrived at 3.15 didn't you? I just went with it so she let me fuck her, at 3.15 her next guy arrived buzzing up, she said agency must of mucked up times, it was her, all she did was tell him to come back in 15 minutes

So you came at three, and her next client was booked in for 3:15, but you booked an hour?

So the ageny mucked all that up? Really?

I've heard of Diamonds many times and doubt they would make such a big mistake. You should at least get your story right before you troll GG hahaha.

Wasn't Diamonds mistake, was the girl who got confused

GG is not unknown to forums.  He has a fertile imagination.

"waves to GG"

He may not have heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"  so one of these days he will be telling the truth and we will just roll our eyes at him.  :rolleyes:

thank you for making me feel like I am not a total cynic! Or at least not alone lol 

That is why I find it hard to imagine doing 15 minute appointments sometimes the phone calls to establish bookings and get there takes that long. Then they run late or over. In this job its all swings and roundabouts. I recall the days when I never did a half an hour booking. Some of  sexiest customers were seen when I changed it.