Oldblighter

Ashley At Annabella's

19 posts in this topic

Judging from her photos she's gorgeous, but has anyone had the pleasure?

I concur with blighter - been waiting for a review of Ashley since she appeared on the HoD and Annabellas sites about a month ago. Astounded nobody has reviewed her. As blighter says, she looks absolutely gorgeous.

Jinx

Well she wont get one if everyone just sits around umming and ahring and waiting for someone else to bite the bullet and take one for the team. Why wait for someone else to risk the money, if you want to see her, put your money down and go and see her. Silly not too, sometimes girls dont hang around for long and then everyone is "oh nooo I sooo wanted to see her". If she floats your boat just make a booking and have fun. Sometimes it takes months for a girl to get her first review because all the guys who are visiting her and having loads of fun are not reviewers.

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Wise words Chloe

Jinx x

With all due respect I would say only approx 30% of our clients know Punternet or even industry forums actually exist let alone use them. 

Some girls have loads of reports and you would think are very busy as a result. However what is probably happening is that, that girl is savvy to the forums and talking to her clients about them during the appointments. They are not always the busiest, just the ones who self promote better. Other girls, like Michelle or Jennifer have no virtual footprint on the www except their profile on our site, very few if any reports and are two of our busiest girls. 

The flip side to this argument are the likes of Petra (now retired), Carla, Charlize, Adele (now indie) who all had loads of reports, 50+ in some cases but have not had any locally for a long time but are still very very busy. I think girls get them when they are 'a la mode' and then level out. A good girl will retain those clients. 

I think clients are less loyal too nowadays compared to 4-5 years ago, whether that is to a particular girl, agency or location. Not a bad thing, there is so much more choice now than there was then. 

Either way, if a girl is still working in a town it means she is getting enough bookings so its only the forum guys who are hanging back and waiting for some sort of "proof".  Once you get a couple of reviews they tend to then snowball for a while as everyone shoves you on their to do list or visits you, stands to reason they will slow down in appearance eventually over time and then only pop up when someone revisits  you or new people join the forum. Even when that happens though it doesnt mean you are not still busy, lots of new girls out there very true but there are always lots of new clients too.

Id always advise a guy to visit the girl he likes the look of, so many times Ive read on this forum guys complaining that a girl left a town before they visited her, punting really is a seize the day situation, guys cannot assume someone will be here forever even when they have been here a long time already but especially when a girl is new to the area

So, if you like the look of Ashley, visit Ashley

You are both so right - I shall try booking Ashley in the very near future

Jinx

Well she wont get one if everyone just sits around umming and ahring and waiting for someone else to bite the bullet and take one for the team. Why wait for someone else to risk the money, if you want to see her, put your money down and go and see her. Silly not too, sometimes girls dont hang around for long and then everyone is "oh nooo I sooo wanted to see her". If she floats your boat just make a booking and have fun. Sometimes it takes months for a girl to get her first review because all the guys who are visiting her and having loads of fun are not reviewers.

It's not just the financial consideration. There is often a lot of effort in arranging an appointment. Time off work, travel, arranging escape time. Opportunities can be few and far between, so you want to make them count. Positive FR are simply one of the tools available, it's still no guarantee that you will have chemistry with the girl yourself.  

From my own pov, if a new girl really jumped off the page, I would still book with no FR, and have done many times. But if they have been around a long time with little or no feedback, it is a 'warning' sign of sorts. I don't really consider the number of FR, moreso the pattern of them. If a girl already has 30 FR, there's little value in creating #31.

Edited by Thoroughbred

Couldnt agree more with this.

Particularly as these establishments are so well known and reputable.Id just get down there and pay to play!!

Its a good three or four years since Ive been down to MK, however looking at the current line-up I might just be making a visit sooner rather than later! :D

It's not just the financial consideration. There is often a lot of effort in arranging an appointment. Time off work, travel, arranging escape time. Opportunities can be few and far between, so you want to make them count. Positive FR are simply one of the tools available, it's still no guarantee that you will have chemistry with the girl yourself.  

From my own pov, if a new girl really jumped off the page, I would still book with no FR, and have done many times. But if they have been around a long time with little or no feedback, it is a 'warning' sign of sorts. I don't really consider the number of FR, moreso the pattern of them. If a girl already has 30 FR, there's little value in creating #31.

I appreciate that some people literally can only punt very infrequently because of either financial or social restraints, I also appreciate that taking a chance is a far bigger chance for some than for those  you punt on a very regular basis.

Regarding review number 31 having little value, on the contrary, it holds a lot of value because it shows that the lady in question is still offering a good service. Old reviews are fantastic to show long term good service but only the new reviews show that the lady is STILL offering a good service. If you have no current reviews there are a lot of guys who would question why you no longer get reviews and equate that to your service somehow going downhill or equate it to a girl not having any field reviews because in this business "used to be good" doesnt mean you still are good

In theory, a girl with lots of positive reviews, should be a better bet than a girl with few or no reviews. However in practice, I've often found this isn't the case.

Having visited girls with lots of favourable reviews, I've been left somewhat surprised at the number of good reviews. Yet I've seen plenty of girls with very few or no reviews, and been much more impressed with both the appearance and service of these girls.

Half the fun is the excitement of going to see a new girl and being pleasantly surprised :)

I appreciate that some people literally can only punt very infrequently because of either financial or social restraints, I also appreciate that taking a chance is a far bigger chance for some than for those  you punt on a very regular basis.

Regarding review number 31 having little value, on the contrary, it holds a lot of value because it shows that the lady in question is still offering a good service. Old reviews are fantastic to show long term good service but only the new reviews show that the lady is STILL offering a good service. If you have no current reviews there are a lot of guys who would question why you no longer get reviews and equate that to your service somehow going downhill or equate it to a girl not having any field reviews because in this business "used to be good" doesnt mean you still are good

I don't agree with this, as a punter. Although other punters might come on and say different. If a girl has 30 FR, you know you're pretty much going to get what it says on the tin. It might be nice for the WG to still get the positive reports coming in. I don't know how WGs look at these from a personal (not business) perspective, however I personally don't need to see really recent reports if there are already 30 positive ones. 

In theory, a girl with lots of positive reviews, should be a better bet than a girl with few or no reviews. However in practice, I've often found this isn't the case.

Having visited girls with lots of favourable reviews, I've been left somewhat surprised at the number of good reviews. Yet I've seen plenty of girls with very few or no reviews, and been much more impressed with both the appearance and service of these girls.

Half the fun is the excitement of going to see a new girl and being pleasantly surprised :)

As number of reviews are obviously a function of the number of days a girl has worked (in part). There is a certain skill in reading the patterns, as i mentioned before.

There's no guarantee of having a great time with someone with multiple reviews, or in fact that you personally will find her physically hot. 

FRs are just a small tool in my armory. I do happily see WGs with no feedback. And yes, there is a certain excitement to being a front runner, if you're happy with the 'risk'  :)

I don't agree with this, as a punter. Although other punters might come on and say different. If a girl has 30 FR, you know you're pretty much going to get what it says on the tin. It might be nice for the WG to still get the positive reports coming in. I don't know how WGs look at these from a personal (not business) perspective, however I personally don't need to see really recent reports if there are already 30 positive ones. 

Thats fair enough but I myself have recieved negative comments on this site, albeit veiled, as to the fact that I dont get reviews as often as I  used too despite the obvious fact that in MK its the parlours that attract the majority of the review writers and I no longer work in a parlour. To him that meant that I am now apparently clientless ^_^

As number of reviews are obviously a function of the number of days a girl has worked (in part). There is a certain skill in reading the patterns, as i mentioned before.

There's no guarantee of having a great time with someone with multiple reviews, or in fact that you personally will find her physically hot. 

FRs are just a small tool in my armory. I do happily see WGs with no feedback. And yes, there is a certain excitement to being a front runner, if you're happy with the 'risk'  :)

A very valid point. Some self proclaimed stars within the industry have lots of reports but how many of them are written by first time authors who never write another report ? This screams fake to me. 

1 person likes this

A very valid point. Some self proclaimed stars within the industry have lots of reports but how many of them are written by first time authors who never write another report ? This screams fake to me. 

I think the fact that its self proclaimed stardom should negate it immediatley anyway. There is no such thing as a star in this business, there are busy girls, there are not so busy girls and there are girls who are sometimes busy, sometimes not so, there are girls who are well known and not so well known, forum women, women who never go near one, being well known doesnt automtaically make you super busy nor does not being well known automatically make you not so

Regarding the one off reviews, I dont think there is a girl out there with reviews who doesnt have some from one off reviewers. Sometimes guys have a little go at  punting and leave a review because thats how they found the girl in the first place, from her reviews. I dont think its an automatic thing that its fake. I think I have one or two from single review reviewers and I knw for a fact that they are not fake. However if someone has a run of one off reviewers or a high number of them then I totally agree,  it does imply something fishy is afoot to me also

Edited by Chloe Kisses

I think the fact that its self proclaimed stardom should negate it immediatley anyway. There is no such thing as a star in this business, there are busy girls, there are not so busy girls and there are girls who are sometimes busy, sometimes not so, there are girls who are well known and not so well known, forum women, women who never go near one, being well known doesnt automtaically make you super busy nor does not being well known automatically make you not so

Regarding the one off reviews, I dont think there is a girl out there with reviews who doesnt have some from one off reviewers. Sometimes guys have a little go at  punting and leave a review because thats how they found the girl in the first place, from her reviews. I dont think its an automatic thing that its fake. I think I have one or two from single review reviewers and I knw for a fact that they are not fake. However if someone has a run of one off reviewers or a high number of them then I totally agree,  it does imply something fishy is afoot to me also

My point exactly x

Judging from her photos she's gorgeous, but has anyone had the pleasure?

I don't usually see girls larger than size 8 but found Ashley's photos compelling, particularly the contrast between her skin tone and her dazzling smile.  She was friendly, fun, unfazed by a considerable age difference and appreciative of my efforts to give her pleasure as well as taking my own.  I shall certainly see her again, and would recommend her.

1 person likes this

With all due respect I would say only approx 30% of our clients know Punternet or even industry forums actually exist let alone use them. 

Some girls have loads of reports and you would think are very busy as a result. However what is probably happening is that, that girl is savvy to the forums and talking to her clients about them during the appointments. They are not always the busiest, just the ones who self promote better. Other girls, like Michelle or Jennifer have no virtual footprint on the www except their profile on our site, very few if any reports and are two of our busiest girls. 

The flip side to this argument are the likes of Petra (now retired), Carla, Charlize, Adele (now indie) who all had loads of reports, 50+ in some cases but have not had any locally for a long time but are still very very busy. I think girls get them when they are 'a la mode' and then level out. A good girl will retain those clients. 

I think clients are less loyal too nowadays compared to 4-5 years ago, whether that is to a particular girl, agency or location. Not a bad thing, there is so much more choice now than there was then. 

I have even known a girl (not at Annabella's but at ego-massage) to ask me not to write a report as her family knows she works as a masseuse in Milton Keynes but didn't want them to know what exactly what she does. As far as they know it was just giving professional qualified massages to people.