Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blazer2704

Naughty Mel From The Other Site

6 posts in this topic

As the title suggests nice and easily.

Has anyone had the pleasure to see this young Brazilian? She has good reviews on AW but i was hoping anyone can confirm person encounters here please?

Hi I have. She is a pretty Brazilian with a good body,nice soft large breasts (maybe enhanced I'm not sure but if they are they are very well done) and friendly. Nice OWO with good eye contact ,missionary,cowgirl. Fairly vanilla but I had a good time. I didn't try anything more daring as the reviews I had read suggested CIM, facials etc were not available despite being on her list of likes. So I didn't ask. Hope that helps!

I have seen her a year ago. She was ok a vanilla punt. If you just fancy a Brazilian girl then you can try her. :) 

I have seen her a year ago. She was ok a vanilla punt. If you just fancy a Brazilian girl then you can try her. :)

Thanks for that guys, by vanilla you just saying it wasn't anything wild at all just general simple stuff? She does look like a nice punt and the fact she Brazilian. taking aside her service and enthusiasm. How is she as a person? does she enjoy engaging with you? clock watcher? 

Sorry to ask 21 questions i just like to be comfortable in meet and not go after 20 mins 

Thanks for that guys, by vanilla you just saying it wasn't anything wild at all just general simple stuff? She does look like a nice punt and the fact she Brazilian. taking aside her service and enthusiasm. How is she as a person? does she enjoy engaging with you? clock watcher? 

Sorry to ask 21 questions i just like to be comfortable in meet and not go after 20 mins 

she is friendly good level of English, not exactly clock watcher but I did not get that much extra time. :)

I guess by vanilla I mean she appears to only do OWO and regular sex (I.e. no anal/cim/facial/fingering/rimming etc).

So if you go in with that understanding I believe the experience will be a better one.

Overall I can't speak for others but I found her friendly and enthusiastic. I would say i had a good time but not a great one overall. I have repeated a visit.

With regards to clockwatching I can't really say as I left on time,but I don't remember anything annoying in a timekeeping sense.