Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoctorL

Helpful Advice For Nervous First Timer (Scotland)

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I'm looking to have my first punt, to carry out some fetishes ect that I've wanted to do for years, I'm In relationship atm so I'm really concerned about getting caught or seen at location. I know I shouldn't be doing this but just need to get some things off my chest so to speak lol

How risky is it? No girl ever really goes into detail about how discreet their house is ect

Feel like I'll be a sitting duck when I show up for a meet.

Can anyone relate?

Well discretion is as important to the girl as it is to the client.It will just look like a normal apartment or house you are going to,no red lights or signs saying 'get it here':)

It's only going to look more suspicious if you loiter about shouting into your phone for directions so make sure you listen well as to how to get into the building etc and just knock on the door or buzz the intercom just like you are visiting a friend.Girls don't go into detail about there place because what is there to say?As I say if you are going to see an independent we work from a normal house or flat which is just like other peoples houses or flats.When I get asked this question it's abit of a puzzle as to what the bloke wants me to say about it.Most ladies won't want to answer the question of 'Are you alone?' because it sounds creepy.

Thanks for reply bibi that certainly makes a lot of sense. It's because I know why I'm there that I think so does everyone else lol

Well discretion is as important to the girl as it is to the client.It will just look like a normal apartment or house you are going to,no red lights or signs saying 'get it here':)

It's only going to look more suspicious if you loiter about shouting into your phone for directions so make sure you listen well as to how to get into the building etc and just knock on the door or buzz the intercom just like you are visiting a friend.Girls don't go into detail about there place because what is there to say?As I say if you are going to see an independent we work from a normal house or flat which is just like other peoples houses or flats.When I get asked this question it's abit of a puzzle as to what the bloke wants me to say about it.Most ladies won't want to answer the question of 'Are you alone?' because it sounds creepy.

Problem is that its an important question though.

Maybe so but if a lady is on her own she may well then feel that this male stranger wants to know for ulterior motives like robbing her and may well not want to answer or may well not take the booking.I've rarely been asked but when I have its immediately put me on edge.

Problem is that its an important question though.

Do you think someone who wasn't alone would tell a prospective client?

Yes I can see that it is important to some clients, however my experience is that potential clients who ask 'are you discrete', 'are you alone?' tend to be so nervous they either don't attend, or do things in their nervousness which are far from discrete.

1 person likes this

Hi. I'm looking to have my first punt, to carry out some fetishes ect that I've wanted to do for years, I'm In relationship atm so I'm really concerned about getting caught or seen at location. I know I shouldn't be doing this but just need to get some things off my chest so to speak lol

How risky is it? No girl ever really goes into detail about how discreet their house is ect

Feel like I'll be a sitting duck when I show up for a meet.

Can anyone relate?

You'll see in some feed reports here and elsewhere people will often mention the premise with regards to discretion and yes some places are extremely indiscreet.I remember one place which was above a bar where the entrance was right next to the main door and the bouncers.If worried you can always ask when you are caling to make the booking.With regards to being seen or spotted.Unless you do it right on your doorstep or near relations houses etc(hopefully youre getting my point) why would random strangers look at you twice.Like anyting else,if you behave add and twitchy then people will notice you and wonder.If you act like you belong their no one will take a second look.

Look at some of the best hoisters.They just walk into shops,pick stuff up and have walked out with no one stopping them because their behaviour indicated they were doing nothing out of the ordinary.

1 person likes this

Most people are usually getting on with their lives, rather than play spot the WG/punter.

Maybe so but if a lady is on her own she may well then feel that this male stranger wants to know for ulterior motives like robbing her and may well not want to answer or may well not take the booking.I've rarely been asked but when I have its immediately put me on edge.

Yes, unfortunately this is understandable.

Do you think someone who wasn't alone would tell a prospective client?

Yes I can see that it is important to some clients, however my experience is that potential clients who ask 'are you discrete', 'are you alone?' tend to be so nervous they either don't attend, or do things in their nervousness which are far from discrete.

Some do yes but I understand why most wouldn't.

Try to gauge how discreet the area she works from if you are tempted to book.  some ladies may give you a postcode of the area and you can look at the area on street view.  If nervous about build up area try to pick a lady in the country.  When visiting a lady try to see her in another Town not your own Town so you minimise the risk of being spotted.  Do your home work and get another mobile phone don't use your normal mobile with google maps its easy to see where you have been and partners and off springs are up on technology!  This is from first hand experience!   

Most people are usually getting on with their lives, rather than play spot the WG/punter.

Yes that's right but surely there must be many incalls where neighbours suspect and are on the lookout ?

Yes that's right but surely there must be many incalls where neighbours suspect and are on the lookout ?

One girl I saw that worked from a house in a small close said she was quite sure her neighbours knew what she was up to.  I was glad I had parked in the next road.