Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roparker2014

Sort Of Punting Experience I Am Looking For..

4 posts in this topic

Hi, just wanted to know if there is anything along the lines of what I am after, in my area (Essex really, particularly mid, around Braintree). 

Looking for somewhere relaxed where you can visit and chat with girls, have a drink at the bar etc before you actually get down to anything. 

I don't know if there are any brothels/whatever that are like this around here. From my experience (never done it before but know people who have) visiting for an incall is generally just going round someone's flat for a quick wham bam thankyou mam. 

I'm after a more relaxed experience, and hopefully to get the chance to talk to a few girls before making my mind up if I wanted to do anything.

Am I likely to find that? 

Cannot make recommendation for close to you as I don't punt over that way.

However, I would say that for a more relaxed experience you would need to book a longer appointment, say 90 mins +, as against a "Wham Bam" incall.   Remember it is a Ladies time that you are paying for, so I would recommend calling a lady to discuss what you are looking for before making a booking.   You are highly unlikely to be able to find a lady who is willing for you to visit her and have a chat at length in person before deciding if you want to do anything.

Good luck!

Sounds to me like you want to simulate going to a bar, chatting to girls, and hitting on one of them for a bit of hanky panky, just paying for the private time.

Sorry I'm no help either.

This sounds like a fantasy of what brothels were supposed to be like in Belle Epoque Paris.  I don't know if they were ever really like that even in that time and place but there is certainly nothing like that in the UK today for the ordinary punter.