Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zeta1234

Hamilton Service

3 posts in this topic

HI.

I have used Hamilton quite a number of times.  Initially, it was good.

However, recently the service has been rather inconsistent.  

I don't think they are deliberately being unprofessional  but it just felt like they don't really care.

They don't answer call, take time to respond when you have reached the incall location, and so on..

I kept on booking since they do have a good selection but enough is enough.

Anyone experiences similar service with them recently?

I'm thinking of switching to another agencies.

Could anyone recommend other agencies please?

Thanks.

I know what you mean....last minute cancellations, not responding to calls, but as you say, they have a good range of girls. Maxes, Allure or Bijoux are the other ones I use

The last time I used Hamiltons was the end of May and they were having some sort of issue with their phones. Instead of answering it was getting a voicemail that kept telling me to dial a mobile number for a phone that seemed to be swiched off. It was all resolved In the end, but they had to keep rinigning my back and it was no where near as professional as usual.

Further to timmy's recommendations above you will find some of the Hamiltons girls on the uksugerbabes website as well

Another option, if the girl you like is not exclusive to the agency, is to do a Google search on her picture. Not only have I found other agencies like that, but also girls' own websites. (Though on one occasion the site was still wip and the girl did not know it had gone live on the internet yet. Quite what she thought when I rang her up out of the of the blue I don't know. She kept her profesionalism, but I can't help thinking that at the back of her mind she was wondering how the hell I got her new PAYG mobile number and thought I was some sort of stalker.)