Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
interlude

Megan And Olivia Touring Again? Legit Megan?

3 posts in this topic

I've noticed that Megan has returned to work with Olivia (www.**/meganandolivia) and they're touring London, but the profile pics of Megan show a girl with much smaller breasts. Megan was quite a busty girl before and her tits weren't quite so high.

So has anyone seen the duo since their return and can they confirm it's definitely the original Megan? For all I know she could have had a reduction or augmentation or something, but there's just that little seed of doubt at the moment.

I'd love to see them again as they're a great duo and I found Megan unbelievably hot, so can anyone confirm it's her?

Edited by interlude

I've noticed that Megan has returned to work with Olivia (www.**/meganandolivia) and they're touring London, but the profile pics of Megan show a girl with much smaller breasts. Megan was quite a busty girl before and her tits weren't quite so high.

So has anyone seen the duo since their return and can they confirm it's definitely the original Megan? For all I know she could have had a reduction or augmentation or something, but there's just that little seed of doubt at the moment.

I'd love to see them again as they're a great duo and I found Megan unbelievably hot, so can anyone confirm it's her?

Did they work at HOD London ???

I punted with a Megan there and there was an Olivia there   on few occasions.

No, they never worked there. They work/worked from hotels independently when in London.