Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mandrake

Help and Advice:Poland

6 posts in this topic

Got the chance of going to Poland next month with work... not sure exactly where yet, but wanted to get a general overview of whats happening out there . Do any of my punting collegues have experience to guide me?

Search the older threads about Poland, quite a bit of Info.

Lots of choice on www.odloty.pl

Not had a chance to sample the girls on offer, but you may be lucky. Let us know how it goes.

Got the chance of going to Poland next month with work... not sure exactly where yet, but wanted to get a general overview of whats happening out there . Do any of my punting collegues have experience to guide me?

Once you know where in Poland ,post the location here ,so one can guide you .

The scene differs from city to city ,but in each one there should be a sex club close at hand .

Poland is really tricky. There are lots of girls listed on odloty and roksa, some claiming to speak English. Contact with them is difficult, some will put the phone down as soon as they see the UK mobile number, because it costs them to receive the call.

Many of the profiles on the above sites are semi-genuine, there will be girls on the number but not always the one pictured.

Look for girls offering outcalls, try to get them to come to you if you have a hotel (puts you in charge if she's not the pictured girl). Otherwise look for girls offering a private flat, it may still be shared with another girl but will not be a brothel. Don't book more than an hour until you have seen the girl.

Few speak good enough english to discuss services. You are more likely to be offered anal (for extra money) than to be offered french kissing. They will say yes to any question on the phone, more or less.

Many girls operate one pop and out, regardless of how long you have been there, or how long you booked.

I also advise to fix the appointment the day before. If you think its not fixed, or are unsure, try another girl. Generally you will get serviced, but maybe not as well as you were hoping, I have had amazing punts and absolute rubbish, for the same price range (150-200zl/h)