chrisintcov

Grrrrr Girls Who Don't Phone

48 posts in this topic

I know when you book a girl on adultwork the please phone me between such and such hours seems mandatory, but why don't girls do it?

i have booked quite a few girls through AW, and they almost never ever phone.

Please do it!

Thanks.

I know it's a mandatory field when submitting a request but to be honest I'd rather it was me who did the contacting or confirming, not the wg.

When placing a booking I agree a confirmation time / method with the wg so we both know what to expect. Leaving the wg to initiate contact with me could prove awkward.

1 person likes this

On the few times I've submitted a booking request it's been after everything was arranged.  This seems to be a superfluous field as all WG's I've dealt with required me to confirm on the morning.

1 person likes this

I thought that timeslot is there for the wg to phone you back should she have a query regarding the booking. If she hasn't a query or one that cannot answer through mail I guess she won't call unless you put a request in the comments.

I never phone clients.  Too many numbers in my phone, possible call the wrong person, possible call at bad time, wrong person pick up etc, etc.  When using AW I stil expect a conversation before the booking is agreed to by phone, even if initiated by email (unless we have met before) and then the booking can go through via AW and as mentioned before I need a confirmation call before the person sets out, so we can both agree we are good to go and I can give a location to park or call from.

I didn't realise I was meant to call using AW system, as I've just never done it.

Personally I never read the 'phone' booking section on AW.

An email or a phone call is essential for me for a booking, not a booking request. I know all girls work differently and some girls will only take bookings via the booking system but I would think you should still enquire about a booking first, either by calling or emailing. 

I know it's a mandatory field when submitting a request but to be honest I'd rather it was me who did the contacting or confirming, not the wg.

When placing a booking I agree a confirmation time / method with the wg so we both know what to expect. Leaving the wg to initiate contact with me could prove awkward.

I've never been keen on submitting my number when putting through a booking request.  There's always a risk she may ring at a very 'not' so convienient time .

There are a network of girls on AW that call you as they don't let out there number and you have to make a booking request.   I think you send them an email first to confirm your time and then make the booking request and the lady in question will call about half an hour before the dirty deed!

I take a note of the phone number next to the entry into my diary so that I know who it is who is texting to confirm. I do not phone the client becuase

a) so many times in the early days of getting bookings via aw I DID phone the client between the specified times  who had inevitabley forgotten they asked and who would then hurriedly say they will call me back or even worse, just hung straight up on me as soon as  I said who it was because it was no longer a convenient time for them. I cant be bothered with that

B) Im not going to lose money by not taking a booking just because it falls completley over the time someone wants me to call them to possibly their own convenience when there is a  high chance of what I described above happening.

c) If a client wishes to speak to me then they are perfectly able to pick up the phone and call me.

d) Its a bit presumptive assuming that the random times you put down (often a very small window) will be times that I am available to call, I may be shopping, in a booking, getting ready for an imminent booking, clearing up a gloopy Nuru bedroom then getting ready for my next booking, with my kids, in a taxi, with a friend. We do have lives and just because a tiny half an hour window is good for the guy doesnt mean that its good for me.

e) Sometimes guys actually put a fake number into this section because they think they can have a booking without disclosing their number. Some even put 00000000000 into it and these guys get a swift email.

f) If a guy puts his punting number there then half the time they forget they need to turn their punting phone on so you just get a voice mail or a dead phone

I usually send a message explaining that the booking has been accepted so that is still communication. I dont phone clients as a rule.

3 people like this

Personally I never read the 'phone' booking section on AW.

An email or a phone call is essential for me for a booking, not a booking request. I know all girls work differently and some girls will only take bookings via the booking system but I would think you should still enquire about a booking first, either by calling or emailing. 

I agree.

I don't do it because I will agree a definite time to call with the person making a booking. That way we both know when to expect contact, the guy has my phone number and there can be no mistakes.

I also do not accept bookings from a booking form alone, there has to be an email or phone call to discuss and confirm requirements and arrangements.

There is no guarantee that numbers input into the booking form are real, or belong to the person entering them and some people do intentionally type incorrect numbers into the form. There is nothing stopping you  from putting your neighbours' number into the form and no-one would be the wiser.

Far safer for them to phone me.

I've also known potential clients make genuine typos, which mean I cannot get in touch to confirm - I find the same with other website contact type forms, where I can't reply to the sender because they've made a mistake with their email address.

Edited by Strawberry

The other thing I'd be asking is have you emailed the woman and asked her to phone you?That's what I'd be doing if I wanted a phone call and wasn't receiving one.

The other thing I'd be asking is have you emailed the woman and asked her to phone you?That's what I'd be doing if I wanted a phone call and wasn't receiving one.

the stupid AW booking system demands a phone number and a time for the girl to call you.

but girls dont call because of the unwritten law of punting -dont phone punters in case their wife gets the call.

So I ignore the bit about her calling me and I call her.

And I NEVER put a booking on AW until we have agreed a time by email/phone.  And I say on the texty bit that I will call her on the morning of the punt to confirm.

The AW system does not match reality on how bookings are actually made.

If I were a WG I would create a seeking services AW profile and see how the system actually worked for the punter, how the searches work and how their profile looks to the service seeker.  But I am not cos I look crap in a frock.

1 person likes this

the stupid AW booking system demands a phone number and a time for the girl to call you.

but girls dont call because of the unwritten law of punting -dont phone punters in case their wife gets the call.

And I NEVER put a booking on AW until we have agreed a time by email/phone.  And I say on the texty bit that I will call her on the morning of the punt to confirm.

If I were a WG I would create a seeking services AW profile and see how the system actually worked for the punter, how the searches work and how their profile looks to the service seeker.  But I am not cos I look crap in a frock.

I do regular searches for my own profile, to check how it displays. This is how I found out that the mobile app version gives very little detail. I am also aware that providing a number is part of the requirement for submitting the form - I've seen SS enter 0123456789 as a number..........and also my own experiences.........I did at one time use a 'contact' and booking form on my own website until I got fed up of the pitfalls.

This is why whenever I receive a blind booking request, that is made without prior contact, I will email the sender, asking about requirements, advise on availability letting them know what I can or cannot do, and specify a time to phone to confirm (also on mentioned on my profile). Interestingly some men who do send a bookin request without prior contact, don't ever respond, but I still send it all the same.

I also understand that some SPs will do the same, but that others do not. I also see stories posted of unclear/vague-nonagreed confirmation/phone times and the non-meetings that follow.

Edited by Strawberry

A few years ago I also asked a SS to explain the booking procedure from his end, he also confirmed that an SS phone number is never verified as such, which is how I know any old number can be (and is sometimes) entered.

Edited by Strawberry

I do regular searches for my own profile, to check how it displays. This is how I found out that the mobile app version gives very little detail. I am also aware that providing a number is part of the requirement for submitting the form - I've seen SS enter 0123456789 as a number..........and also my own experiences.........I did at one time use a 'contact' and booking form on my own website until I got fed up of the pitfalls.

This is why whenever I receive a blind booking request, that is made without prior contact, I will email the sender, asking about requirements, advise on availability letting them know what I can or cannot do, and specify a time to phone to confirm (also on mentioned on my profile). Interestingly some men who do send a bookin request without prior contact, don't ever respond, but I still send it all the same.

I also understand that some SPs will do the same, but that others do not. I also see stories posted of unclear/vague-nonagreed confirmation/phone times and the non-meetings that follow.

Ruth. I never for a moment thought your admin would not be the best.  I am afraid other SP's are not so good.  And that must damage their business.

Cov, 'some' girls have called me because they wanted a brief chat.  

Most of the time though, any contact (AW and agencies) has been on the day of the booking.   

Ruth. I never for a moment thought your admin would not be the best.  I am afraid other SP's are not so good.  And that must damage their business.

Sorry, for a moment I read your post as a sweeping statement.

Edited by Strawberry

There are a network of girls on AW that call you as they don't let out there number and you have to make a booking request.   I think you send them an email first to confirm your time and then make the booking request and the lady in question will call about half an hour before the dirty deed!

Then they wouldn't be getting a booking off me. I did it once in about my 3rd punt - where the wg didn't give a number and called me from a withheld when she was en route and it turned out a disaster of a punt. So if the wg can't be trusting enough to give me a number, I'd move on.

I've never been keen on submitting my number when putting through a booking request.  There's always a risk she may ring at a very 'not' so convienient time .

I know what you mean, but to be honest I've never had a wg phone me unannounced. I do give my number when submitting a request partly as the wg is more likely to know I'm not a timewaster. By the time the booking request is sent, I've already discussed when and how I'll confirm the booking so she has no need to call me anyway. If she wants to cancel she can send an email or text me as I always mention it's ok to text if she needs to.

I know what you mean, but to be honest I've never had a wg phone me unannounced. I do give my number when submitting a request partly as the wg is more likely to know I'm not a timewaster. By the time the booking request is sent, I've already discussed when and how I'll confirm the booking so she has no need to call me anyway. If she wants to cancel she can send an email or text me as I always mention it's ok to text if she needs to.

As already explained unless she's spoken to you on that number, she has no way of knowing whether it is your number, and if she does then it still doesn't guarantee you are going to turn up or not waste her time. Sure in my experience it lowers the chances but there are still some very unreliable people who use the AW system and the telephone - I've even had guys contact me in many different ways including using an AW booking request, give their phone number, external email, and forum PM systems and still never make it to a booking.

As already explained unless she's spoken to you on that number, she has no way of knowing whether it is your number, and if she does then it still doesn't guarantee you are going to turn up or not waste her time. Sure in my experience it lowers the chances but there are still some very unreliable people who use the AW system and the telephone - I've even had guys contact me in many different ways including using an AW booking request, give their phone number, external email, and forum PM systems and still never make it to a booking.

Granted there are no guarantees - for wg's or punters. All either side can do really is take it in good faith that if a booking is made it'll take place. Another reason I like seeing regulars I know - there's none of the uncertainty that the booking will go ahead. Most of the time anyway! :)

I know when you book a girl on adultwork the please phone me between such and such hours seems mandatory, but why don't girls do it?

Please do it!

Thanks.

Check CP's reply for answer.If you were to do a survey across the punting boards you would find yourself in the minority of people who would want the lady calling them.For reasons,again check CP's post.

Also,as far as i've seen we punters confirm the booking on the day,to let the sp know we're still coming etc.If they were to call you as well,well thats pointless back and forthing.If you have made the booking.Confirmed.Unless theres a problem why should anyone need to contact eachother?

Granted there are no guarantees - for wg's or punters. All either side can do really is take it in good faith that if a booking is made it'll take place. Another reason I like seeing regulars I know - there's none of the uncertainty that the booking will go ahead. Most of the time anyway! :)

When I find an aw booking I click to accept the booking, the guy can see that its been accepted, when I click it I then enter it into my diary and email the guy asking him to confirm by a certain time on the day. If he or I wish to have an actual conversation then he is perfectly capapble of replying to my email to arrange a mutually convenient phone call. I prefer to speak to the guys but long gone are the days when someone was more likely to show up if they called and text bookings were a thing of suspicion, in this live fast time many people only wish to text as its no infringing on their time. Once upon a time I didnt take text bookings, they were unreliable,  now there is no difference between texted or phoned or even aw bookings, Ive actually had numpties make an aw booking which has been accepted and then not show up after confirmation, I say numpties because there phone number is logged in my phone under their aw name and I block their aw profiles. without fail they contact me in the future to try to make another booking thinking for some reason I wouldnt have their numbers stored, I say numberS because often the number they confirm on is different to the one they have attached to their aw booking

1 person likes this

Please do it!

Thanks.

They may not know you have booked, I can't see WGs sitting logged in to AW or email accounts 24/7.

Always phone and speak the lady in person, this way both will be happy.

1 person likes this