Irishdream

Positions

63 posts in this topic

Does anyone have new pre thought out/researched positions you try out with a working girl or do u just go with the flow and stick to mish, doggy etc?

How do girls react when you make these suggestions?

Thinking of being a bit more adventurous but will it come across as too abc. Does anyone know any websites with ideas?

Thanks

Edited by Irishdream

I do find its the body contact rather than the position itself that sends me wild....the closeness of touch and the feel of skin on skin, especially when its well oiled, if more than one of your senses is involved you're onto a winner...

In my younger days I did to a sort of 69 both standing up and on the sofa whereby the lady was upside down....jeez, that was like heaven!!

Doggy every time, best position to watch your cock in her!

1 person likes this

put a few pillows under her arse then you can both watch...

Doggie with a difference - feet planted either side on the floor and another with the girl on a chair facing forwards with me behind and standing, and also, lifting her off the ground, face to face, my arms under her legs; these are my favourites. 

how about lady sitting on work surface/desk/table while gent stands facing.

Yes -  I love to hold her arse and look down at it!

how about lady sitting on work surface/desk/table while gent stands facing.

That works as does a high bed. Premier Inn beds seem the perfect height for me ;)
Love spoons, also had a wg roll over on her tummy, put a pillow underneath to prop her bum up a bit and I got on top. Not sure what it's called, sort of a wrong way round missionary position I guess? :). Quite a good position to get to either before or after doggy..

That works as does a high bed. Premier Inn beds seem the perfect height for me ;)

Love spoons, also had a wg roll over on her tummy, put a pillow underneath to prop her bum up a bit and I got on top. Not sure what it's called, sort of a wrong way round missionary position I guess? :). Quite a good position to get to either before or after doggy..

I just call it laying down doggy. You do have to pay extra attention to the condom in this position if its legs closed though as there is extra friction

Sex in the cupola of the International Space Station would be be perfect position for me.

I just call it laying down doggy. You do have to pay extra attention to the condom in this position if its legs closed though as there is extra friction

That sounds better than wrong way round missionary :)

It was pretty damn awesome I remember that much... While in that position and missionary I was supporting my own weight so I didn't squash the wg but she kept telling me to lay on her and get closer as she enjoyed it more. Being a fair amount taller and a lot heavier than most wg's I see I'm always scared of breaking them! :rolleyes:

For musical accompaniment and keeping rhythm?

That sounds better than wrong way round missionary :)

It was pretty damn awesome I remember that much... While in that position and missionary I was supporting my own weight so I didn't squash the wg but she kept telling me to lay on her and get closer as she enjoyed it more. Being a fair amount taller and a lot heavier than most wg's I see I'm always scared of breaking them! :rolleyes:

What about dodgy missionary.On second thoughts that sounds more like a Catholic Church problem they've yet to erradicate.

On the positions bit,in theory i like to go with the flow.In reality im a tad out of shape and not exactly flexible so some aren't goping to turn out to well for me.I remember my first punt,the lady was really tall.She suggests doggy so i figure,hy not.She turns round and i couldn't reach.Even when she lowered herself i still had to stretch.It got to the point i thought i was going to have to ask to borrow a yellow pages (although those little tiny ones they do nowdays would have been ho help).

Also,whats with the names of some of these positions.I remember someone on here a while back going on about these fancy named positions which left me wondering.Then one very helpful lady showed me what some of them were.Whats wrong with nice normal names like,i dunno.leg in air or leg in air,arms flailing.That last one may have just been falling out the bed :)

For musical accompaniment and keeping rhythm?

What about dodgy missionary.On second thoughts that sounds more like a Catholic Church problem they've yet to erradicate.

On the positions bit,in theory i like to go with the flow.In reality im a tad out of shape and not exactly flexible so some aren't goping to turn out to well for me.I remember my first punt,the lady was really tall.She suggests doggy so i figure,hy not.She turns round and i couldn't reach.Even when she lowered herself i still had to stretch.It got to the point i thought i was going to have to ask to borrow a yellow pages (although those little tiny ones they do nowdays would have been ho help).

Also,whats with the names of some of these positions.I remember someone on here a while back going on about these fancy named positions which left me wondering.Then one very helpful lady showed me what some of them were.Whats wrong with nice normal names like,i dunno.leg in air or leg in air,arms flailing.That last one may have just been falling out the bed :)

It'll be dodgy everything for me tomorrow coz I've hurt my back today - just hoping it eases before the mid morning punt I've got planned or the poor old wg's going to have to do all the work :wacko:

Does anyone have new pre thought out/researched positions you try out with a working girl or do u just go with the flow and stick to mish, doggy etc?

How do girls react when you make these suggestions?

Thinking of being a bit more adventurous but will it come across as too abc. Does anyone know any websites with ideas?

Thanks

Look for the new app that is similar to SatNav (except for Punting) called SexPo, add it to your cell phone or tablet. The next time you visit a WG ,select the app...select the position you want to try with the WG. The SexPo app will provide  you with illustrated as well as oral instructions to execute the position  safely and comfortably  to a Happy Ending.

Seriously, just go with the flow, just like each punter is different....each WG  bring her own nuances to the experience.  Both you and the WG are looking for the same result..you having a Happy Ending..

Edited by moose01
1 person likes this

It's called the speed bump apparently, personally a fave of mine and I always seem to finish up in it forsome reason.

1 person likes this

I love when 'we' take turns to be in control!

Her on top fucking me gives 'her' the power!

Me on top fucking her allows 'me' to take charge!

It's called the speed bump apparently, personally a fave of mine and I always seem to finish up in it forsome reason.

Thanks for that - I've only ever done it with the one wg, will have to try it again sometime. Ended up with a shagless punt today as my back was way too bad for anything strenuous and as it was an early punt I didn't want to cancel on her at the last minute. There were one or two other bonuses anyway so all was good with the world :)

Lying-down doggy is a favourite position for me. It was Pia that introduced it to me.

I'm not overweight and in any event my legs are on the outside. The effect of the lady's legs being close together makes her pussy seem even tighter.

The position enables gentle kissing and nibbling of the girl's neck and ears too and many girls seem to get quite turned on by that.

Uncle Pokey

1 person likes this

Sex in the cupola of the International Space Station would be be perfect position for me.

With air mask on your face to look sillier, right?  :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for weblinks lots or variations to everything, one leg on shoulder, mish with girl on side etc have downloaded an app, just need reemember them on day and be assertive, as girls never suggest anything

Thanks for weblinks lots or variations to everything, one leg on shoulder, mish with girl on side etc have downloaded an app, just need reemember them on day and be assertive, as girls never suggest anything

Which girls do you use? Suggest you look elsewhere! Indies, non EE are more likely to take the lead in my experience.