Might be of interest

WF

Edited by JKay
advert.

Hi Simon.  ;)

1 person likes this

Hi Simon.  ;)

You beat me to it :D

Blurb makes it sound like little attention may be given to parlours, or perhaps that's just the word he's expressed it.

In which case that is a disappointing gap. he should have had McCoy as a co-writer ... or perhaps not.

I love the front cover- carefully put together in his bedroom! 

"I’m not ashamed of seeing prostitutes"

In which case Simon should put a photograph of himself on the cover, be willing to contact the media using his real name, and appear on tv shows without his face being blurred.

"I’m not ashamed of seeing prostitutes"

In which case Simon should put a photograph of himself on the cover, be willing to contact the media using his real name, and appear on tv shows without his face being blurred.

But I'm not ashamed of being a prostitute and I wouldn't ever use my real name or go on TV talking about it! 

Would you or are you ashamed?

1 person likes this

Short answer is Yes.

Only twice have I been asked by a non-WG woman if I've ever paid for sex. The first time I lied , the second time I told her I didn't want to answer.

The question comes in shades of grey really - when with a WG I give my real name as it's so much easier than thinking up some random one and it's not as if she's not going to google it and find it in that week's Court reports.

I'm assuming you wouldn't use your real name for reasons of discretion. But you're not promoting a book for gain like this woolfox/Simon dude.

Short answer is Yes.

Only twice have I been asked by a non-WG woman if I've ever paid for sex. The first time I lied , the second time I told her I didn't want to answer.

The question comes in shades of grey really - when with a WG I give my real name as it's so much easier than thinking up some random one and it's not as if she's not going to google it and find it in that week's Court reports.

I'm assuming you wouldn't use your real name for reasons of discretion. But you're not promoting a book for gain like this woolfox/Simon dude.

Only time I've ever told a woman this was years and years ago and I can't remember how the subject came up - whether she asked me or what it was. We were, however, in a relationship. I said I had. She was completely unfazed by this answer. (Nearly forty years ago.)

Not sure what else there is left to read on prostitution,   always different spin, I prefer the Beano.