Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emporio

First time booking - How do I go about it?

2 posts in this topic

Well I have a phone number and email address of a particular place in Bristol I'd like to use for my first punt.

How do I go about booking it and asking what girls are available and when by email without making it obvious its my first punt?

+ any general tips for a first timer (except for telling me to use the search, as I did)

+ why does the #1 post of each thread appear at the very end and not the start? Very annoying.

Ta.

Well I have a phone number and email address of a particular place in Bristol I'd like to use for my first punt.

How do I go about booking it and asking what girls are available and when by email without making it obvious its my first punt?

+ any general tips for a first timer (except for telling me to use the search, as I did)

+ why does the #1 post of each thread appear at the very end and not the start? Very annoying.

Ta.

With regard to your posting question, if you go to the top right hand side of your screen, you'll find a "tools" option which allows you to change how you view threads, from hybrid to linear. Have a play about and find what suits you.

As regards your planned punt, I would say phone is better than email and by all means explain it is your first time, the lady concerned will be better prepared to see you and allay your fears. :(