Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lickerdave

Best Dfker Past & Present

6 posts in this topic

As this is one of my favourite pastimes I thought it'd be good to get other views.

Past is definitely Chloe who used to tour worked out of Liverpool Street when on town. Snogged your face off as soon as you walk in the door.

Present a little more difficult but im going with Cindy of Platinum fame...delicious

Past:

Maria and her sister Anna

Champagne

(all Thai, all magnificent no holds barred DFKers)

Current:

Charm (Thai)

Laura DD (Polish, AW, Tufnell Park area)

Past: Bonnie from Maxes

Present: It's a tough call between Olivia Rose and Miss Lia Amelia. More research required.  :cool:

I did see Maria when she was around and she was a good DFKer.  Another now-departed Thai whose kissing floated my boat was Joann.  I guess I can't have appealed to Lia Amelia as when I saw her she would barely kiss at all and there was certainly no DFK.

Currently, Lily (Bijoux) is a great kisser and Anikassecret (AW) is full on.  But spank-my-monkey (AW) is just in a league of her own.  I have previously suggested to her that in her will she should leave her tongue to medical science as it is a true wonder of nature.  No one else, past or present, comes close.

Exotic Vee from the other place. Not as naughty as many girls, but full on kisser.

Also a Chinese girl about 5 years ago called Bobo on George street. Again, not the most wicked, but great kisser and big tits.

Antonia who used to work at Lady Marmalade was bloody good snogger. And I'm a fussy bugger in this regard. She had her wicked way with me a few times. Resistance was futile. Wish she was still around   :)