AnnabellasMK

The End Is Nigh.

40 posts in this topic

I think I might have already been with one of these!  lol

4 people like this

I am hoping they do not have a pathetic excuses programme installed. 

"My software needs rebooting, so I won't be in today".

1 person likes this

Gives whole new meanings to

Plug and Play

Hard Drive

Hot Swap

I am hoping they do not have a pathetic excuses programme installed. 

"My software needs rebooting, so I won't be in today".

I'd be really pissed off with a mechanical " I am very sorry, you are too big for A level, beep."

3 people like this

Taking impersonal service to a whole new level, mind you, next time someone sticks up a review with the comment "it was like fucking a crash test dummy" .... ^_^

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

The existing sex dolls creep me out and the films I have seen of them with their owners do not convince me adding a robotic head will broaden the appeal. At 6000 quid, that is a lot of hours with the real thing

The existing sex dolls creep me out and the films I have seen of them with their owners do not convince me adding a robotic head will broaden the appeal. At 6000 quid, that is a lot of hours with the real thing

theyre working on the full works.Points of animation,a circulatory heating system,and a vocal response system.

Sex with robots an issue being touched on in the Channel 4 series Human, now if they looked like Gemma Chan I'd be interested, it's been predicted in Sci-Fi for a long time Blade Runner, West World etc but it always ends badly.

The computer sci fi films of the 50's always ended badly too but our modern society handles computers just fine. No matter how good the synthetic body is, it cannot beat the real miracle that is a woman.

The computer sci fi films of the 50's always ended badly too but our modern society handles computers just fine. No matter how good the synthetic body is, it cannot beat the real miracle that is a woman.

Those movies were about true artificial intelligence, computers taking control of crucial decisions we're only just reaching that point today with driverless cars etc, they really are developing robotic soldiers so there's still plenty of time for computers/robots to come to the conclusion that the planet might be better off without the human race.

Puts a new spin on Terminator if he started out as a sex toy! lol

Skynet or Sexnet?

Those movies were about true artificial intelligence, computers taking control of crucial decisions we're only just reaching that point today with driverless cars etc, they really are developing robotic soldiers so there's still plenty of time for computers/robots to come to the conclusion that the planet might be better off without the human race.

everything has its season, one day humans will be gone and IF AI exists at that point at a level where it has conciousness, self awarness and can self replicate then yes they may take over the planet but thats the thing about this planet...everything has its season and eventually they would also be gone

To be fair,they wouldn't actually be far wrong

1 person likes this

everything has its season, one day humans will be gone and IF AI exists at that point at a level where it has conciousness, self awarness and can self replicate then yes they may take over the planet but thats the thing about this planet...everything has its season and eventually they would also be gone

Yes we're full of our own importance but really just a speck in the greater scheme of things.

To be fair,they wouldn't actually be far wrong

I can't disagree with that.

I like humans, we are so unpredictable

It's only really a matter of time before they become the 7th biological Kingdom after animals. just as we are in the age of Humans now, I believe the next age will be that of robots.

Gives whole new meanings to

Plug and Play

Hard Drive

Hot Swap

CIM card?

Edited by romeo017
2 people like this

yes. you are banging away at your robot then it says 'windows has encountered a problem and will shut down....

Will they need to go to the clinic to be checked for viruses?

1 person likes this

Once the planets landscape was dominated by huge monolith like mushrooms 100ft tall, they have found the fossils, now those same mushrooms are food, perhaps one day as oxygen depletion takes over we will become smaller and smaller and out world will have another dominant life form whilst we are still here, who knows.

...its the mystery of evolution isn't it - most striking in the last 150 years, incredible advanced in flight, space travel, technology, medicine etc. but our sexual instinct has remained untouched for thousands of years cuz at the heart of evolution is survival and reproduction and so the instinct to fuck remains as raw and as basic as pre-historic human sapiens - we are as Neanderthal as the Neanderthal in this respect -  cyborgs will I am sure do many things in the future but fucking in a way that is deeply satisfying and 'human' and 'animal' no way  - because fucking requires human touch, smell, voice, intuition and raw animal instinct - robots are out of their depth in this regard!

I know a lot of women who are very attached to their vibrators and dildo's but these same women assure me the plastic and electronic do not compare to a real cock - I haven't tried a 'Fleshlite' not my thing but what could possibly compare to a real moist tight pussy!! :)

...its the mystery of evolution isn't it - most striking in the last 150 years, incredible advanced in flight, space travel, technology, medicine etc. but our sexual instinct has remained untouched for thousands of years cuz at the heart of evolution is survival and reproduction and so the instinct to fuck remains as raw and as basic as pre-historic human sapiens - we are as Neanderthal as the Neanderthal in this respect -  cyborgs will I am sure do many things in the future but fucking in a way that is deeply satisfying and 'human' and 'animal' no way  - because fucking requires human touch, smell, voice, intuition and raw animal instinct - robots are out of their depth in this regard!

I know a lot of women who are very attached to their vibrators and dildo's but these same women assure me the plastic and electronic do not compare to a real cock - I haven't tried a 'Fleshlite' not my thing but what could possibly compare to a real moist tight pussy!! :)

How I envy you! No woman has ever confided her solitary pleasures to me. And I'd be so understanding...

1 person likes this

Yes but its not evolution is it, its technological advancement, us as a species are exactly as we were two thousand years ago apart from two things, we live longer and in some cases are slightly taller.