cantgetnosatisfaction

I Can't Get No Satisfaction (So Far) ... Recommendations Please

74 posts in this topic

I am new to the world of punting - and have resisted taking this step for years (despite being in a sexless marriage for years) etc. My wife is away at the moment, and this weekend I went bananas and thought "fuck it", you only live once.

So I went onto Adultwork, defined my search criteria, and made some bookings. Over the weekend, I had sex with 6 different girls (one twice - more on that later), in half hour sessions. What's my complaint then?, I hear you ask? well the problem is that the reality was FAR different from what I had expected.

I thought I'd come in here to find out from people who are similarly "challenged" and/or have more experience in this particular "peculiar endeavour".

My complaints are based on these two issues

1. Excessive displays of GFE, oil massages (admittedly in my first punt - which in retrospect, was a scam to waste my time)
2. Hmmm, how do I put this ... girls struggling with the size of my "tackle"

I'm a very busy man, and I don't have time for chit chat; when I'm paying a girl for sex, the purpose of our meeting should be quite clear to both of us. I don't mean to be rude (and I'm generally not), but I'm paying to fuck, I just want a girl/woman who will drop her knickers and get on with what she's been paid to do. I'm not there for idle chit chat or to be massaged, or have some girl pretend to be "into" me - I am not bereft of female attention in my life. It's fucking sex I want, for fucks sake! I'm very much a "wham bam, thank you very kindly" kind of man, and I'm not at all impressed with the nonsense attached to what should be a straight forward cash for sex transaction.

The second thing is about the tackle size issue (yes, your guess about my ethnicity is probably correct!) - but jokes aside, this has been the biggest surprise to me. I must make it quite clear that I am not (well, at least by my reckoning) - "overly huge"; when fully errect, my equipment is just a smidgen over 9 inches (as measured by an ex girlfriend).

I work in a high tetestorone environment, and sex provides a release for me - so I am quite "enthusiastic" when "going at it", and with the exception of one girl (more about her later) - ALL of the girls have complained that I'm too big, which was fucking annoying to me, because after the first two times that happened, I called before hand and told them my size, my expectations etc, and they have said "no problem, this is what we do", "its our job, we can handle it (which stands to reason - or so I would have thought)". BTW, I'm almost forty, so it's not like I have all the virility of a 20 something year old guy, so I'm frustrated that I can't get a single uninterrupted session, that I can "come", with the girls I've been with so far. I've often had to settle for a handjob, instead of actual sex - because the girls were in pain, or interrupted me, by telling me don't go too deep, or something like that.

Basically mid coitus, I've had girls start crying or clearly in pain - so I had to stop since I couldn't deliberately hurt anyone doing their job. Girls also refuse to do doggystyle (my favorite) - "because it's too big". One case, a Singaporean girl was clearly in pain begged me to stop but also begged me to take a picture of my dick, because it was "so beautiful", and she wanted to show it to her girlfriends back home .... unsurprisingly, I dismissed her request outright.

There is only one woman who I have successfully been able to orgasm with - but she is absolutely repugnant in the looks department. She is HUGE (must be over size 20), and her pussy is quite loose, and actually quite disgusting to look at. But at least, she lets me rut away like a "good un", so I can atleast be satisfied. But I have to do that with my eyes closed, because seeing the loose folds of flesh of her stomach, her droopy/saggy breasts and her pale, blubberry, ginormous arse is a real "turn off".

So, my question is this - has anyone come accross this problem before? - and more importantly, how did you resolve it ?

Does anyone on here know of any girls/women that are CLEAN, HEALTH CONCIOUS who can deal with a slightly larger than normal penis (without having an over used, over stretched pussy), and can engage in energetic sex at a drop of a hat without GFE and all that other superfluous nonsense?

I am in it just for the sex (just like the girls/women are just in it for the money), and since I can't last more than 30 minutes (and that's a gross exageration on my part), I would be looking for sessions for no more than half an hour.

Any recommendations?

1 person likes this

*rolls eyes*

2 people like this

*rolls eyes*

Roll eyes all you want dear ... If I'm paying for something then I at the very least, deserve the right to specify what I expect in exchange. There may be girls out there that are able to provide the service I am looking for. Different strokes for different folks and all that ...

Besides, this question was aimed at the other demand side (i.e. other punters) who are similarly exchanging money for sex - and so whose opinion I would value more highly than yours (If you paid any attention to my post, you will see that many service providers blatantly lied about being able to provide a service which they were unable to - after accepting payment in full).

..what a charming post...self deprecating, self aware and clearly gifted in the 'size' department - a prince if ever I saw one - ah bless! :)

2 people like this

try the walk up's in soho

1 person likes this

Roll eyes all you want dear ... If I'm paying for something then I at the very least, deserve the right to specify what I expect in exchange. There may be girls out there that are able to provide the service I am looking for. Different strokes for different folks and all that ...

Besides, this question was aimed at the other demand side (i.e. other punters) who are similarly exchanging money for sex - and so whose opinion I would value more highly than yours (If you paid any attention to my post, you will see that many service providers blatantly lied about being able to provide a service which they were unable to - after accepting payment in full).

I don't think any respecting punter would give you any help.

Since you come across as a WGs worst nightmare of a punter to be honest.

Maybe if you came on here with a polite first post and didn't brag about your endowed member, and how you're not short of pulling women, more punters would've helped you, but they haven't. So... *rolls eyes again*

Edited by TightYoungEbony
3 people like this

I don't think any respecting punter would give you any help.

Since you come across as a WGs worst nightmare of a punter to be honest.

Maybe if you came on here with a polite first post and didn't brag about your endowed member, and how you're not short of pulling women, more punters would've helped you, but they haven't. So... *rolls eyes again*

I'm not sure why you feel compelled to respond to this post - really, you shouldn't feel compelled to answer - as the post was not directed at people like you. I'm asking punters for recommendations on service providers who actually can provide the kind of service I want - as opposed to claiming they can, accepting full payment, and then bailing out (as has happened in 5 out of 6 times, to my dismay).

I have not boasted about being able to pull. Pulling is what "boys" do, and as a busy man, I regard it as an inefficient use of my time; consequently, I haven't done any "pulling" since my halcyon days at University - I'd rather focus on building my business. It makes more sense for me to simply pay for sex. Furthermore, there is no emotional entanglement/fallout from the arrangement, which works for me.

Not being bereft of female affection simply refers to the fact that I have many successful platonic relationships with women from different industries, and all walks of life. My position of authority could be very easily be exploited if I was that way inclined (and wasn't cognizant of the risk of one spurned/spiteful woman crying "rape", and thus destroying all that I have worked for up to now) - so YES, I will emphatically reiterate that when I pay someone to fuck, I don't need her to feign approval or being "into me" - that's NOT what we agreed on, and it can be viewed as a cynical ploy to waste time when we have both agreed to "fuck for money" beforehand.

Regarding "bragging" about size, how else can I resolve the problem without stating the metrics of the problem?. One man's "big", may be another man's "average". As I stated clearly before, I informed the girls of my expectations and slightly bigger than normal size (stating the length, so that they can't say - "Oh but we weren't expecting that size"). EVERY ONE of the girls I spoke to agreed that size would not be a problem - obviously, they were just thinking about the money they were going to make (just like I was just thinking of the no-frills basic sex I would have). I arrive, fulfil my part of the agreement by handing over cash - and then the girls fail to deliver - and to add insult to injury, make me feel guilty of hurting them etc. So if I don't state the size - how do I solve the problem?

I refuse to believe that I'll even be included in the top quartile of men with big dicks who pay for sex. So by that logic, there must be (YOUNGER and much more VIRILE) men out there with dicks much bigger than mine, who are who are paying for sex. Additionally, there are also WGs out there, who understand that there are some men out there who just want to "pay for sex" (LITERALLY), are able to deal with whatever size they encounter, and don't mind the "Wham bang, thank you mam" type of punter. These are the two types of categories of people to whom my post is directed at.

No one is forcing you to provide the sort of service I seek. I'm sure your clients are happy with the service you provide, it's just not what I'm looking for, and I don't see why you're resorting to ad-hominem attacks, based on my post - you don't know me, and I don't know you (never the twain shall meet!).

Regarding me being a WG's worst nightmare - that's merely your opinion, which of course you're entitled to. Whether your view is widely shared by WGs (or not) is totally irrelevant to me. The purpose of the post, is to find recommendations of women, who provide this service. Clearly, you're not one, so why don't you just move along?. There's a good girl ...

I don't understand. Half term's been and gone round these parts.

3 people like this

I'm actually quite sympathetic towards you (your username's too long for me to quote) c.g.n.s. I'm not as big as you, well not quite, but I've had similar - too big for doggie, can't lift her up etc. And it doesn't seem to be dependent on the girl's size of body either - Emma (Invasion) happily takes a hard pounding and Sissy (AW) is just as accommodating - both are very small, slim girls. Like you, I don't want to cause a girl any discomfort, but nor do I finish with actual penetrative sex. My preference is to end a session with a HJ, so it's not that much of an issue. You just have to 'do the rounds' and eventually you'll find a few girls who are happy with you, especially if you become a bit of a regular. Apart from the two I've mentioned, have a go with:- Honey (sexy asians), Adele4u, Lilly.xxx, Lilykiss, all from from AW.  Don't take any notice at all of some of the TG's on AW who's profiles say,'any size, no size too big, even for anal', they've been written for them and it's not true. Happy hunting/punting!!

Oh yes, the massage/ shower/ shared bath stuff - waste of time and money - I now tell girls I'll have a shower on my own (it only happens with TG's) or else they seem to deliberately take ages.

Not being judgmental (okay, I'am!). All,,I can say is the usual cliche.. Each OP  and SP is different. You seem to be looking for a SP that provides you  the "Wham, Bam Thank-you Maam" experience.

Has it ever occurred to you that the 'girls' (I'm sincerely hoping you mean women here) are crying because you are a bit of an arse, rather than in pain from your self professed well endowment? They'd probably taken a sneaky peak at the time and realised that it wasn't up yet. That'd make me cry too. Although I like to think I have the nous about me to avoid in engaging in such situations.

Edited by Jasmine of London
2 people like this

Sadly I can't relate to your size problem. A female work colleague once compared me to a horse - but that was only because I sneezed so loudly!

On the matter of WGs wasting your time, I'd recommend a half-hour appointment with an agency girl. In my experience they are more likely to offer a quick 'in and out' service (no pun intended) and will only do a lot of chatting if you initiate it yourself.

Has it ever occurred to you that the 'girls' (I'm sincerely hoping you mean women here) are crying because you are a bit of an arse, rather than in pain from your self professed well endowment? They'd probably taken a sneaky peak at the time and realised that it wasn't up yet. That'd make me cry too. Although I like to think I have the nous about me to avoid in engaging in such situations.

Nitpicking and tonal arguments - the last refuge of a scoundrel :)

"Girls" is just shorthand for WG (Working Girl) - hope that clarifies that for you.

Regarding the rest of your statement, all I can say is: "Not likely". I'm not an arse. I'm ALWAYS respectful of people.

Having said that, I view WGs EXACTLY as any other service provider, be it gardner, plumber, dentist or doctor - namely; after acknowledging them as a human being with feelings and exchanging pleasantries, I expect them to be professional and get on with whatever the hell it is I'm paying them for - I'm NOTthere for an ersatz relationship.

I need my sexual needs taking care of, and after that has happened, I thank them, possibly make some small talk before heading for the door. What annoys me however, is people advertising one thing, and then when it comes down to delivering the advertised service, having something else foisted on one.

Last, but not the least - the whole "size thing" is an artefact of Western society. It is the result of a particularly peverse fetishisation. In ethnicities "presumed" to have large® "appendages", no one really boasts about it, in the same way that Northern European women don't boast about having blonde hair and blue eyes.

Personally, I think anyone, whose sense of worth is tied to the size of his penis, has the wrong priorities in life. I'd take a much larger bank balance than a bigger dick any day of the week - but then again, that's just me.

I'm actually quite sympathetic towards you (your username's too long for me to quote) c.g.n.s. I'm not as big as you, well not quite, but I've had similar - too big for doggie, can't lift her up etc. And it doesn't seem to be dependent on the girl's size of body either - Emma (Invasion) happily takes a hard pounding and Sissy (AW) is just as accommodating - both are very small, slim girls. Like you, I don't want to cause a girl any discomfort, but nor do I finish with actual penetrative sex. My preference is to end a session with a HJ, so it's not that much of an issue. You just have to 'do the rounds' and eventually you'll find a few girls who are happy with you, especially if you become a bit of a regular. Apart from the two I've mentioned, have a go with:- Honey (sexy asians), Adele4u, Lilly.xxx, Lilykiss, all from from AW.  Don't take any notice at all of some of the TG's on AW who's profiles say,'any size, no size too big, even for anal', they've been written for them and it's not true. Happy hunting/punting!!

Hahaha, I had to look up the definition of TG - although I must admit 'Sissy' did cause an involuntary eyebrow raise :)

I'm not looking into anything kinky - which makes the situation even more bizzare (I probably shouldn't even have tagged this post as 'PSE', as it entails a far broader repertoire than I am accustomed to)

All I want is good old fashion enthusiastic/energetic shagging - with different positions: girl on top (riding wildly), doggy, missionary etc - that's it.

I would never in a million years have expected to have that much trouble finding someone to satisfy that need, or "having to do the rounds", in order to find a collection of girls to provide that service...

Where are my manners ?! :)

Thanks for the recommendations - that's was the purpose of this thread - before being HiJacked.

But yes, definitely thnaks for the links. I'll try and make bookings with them in due course, as soon as I have a free time slot, to see what they're like. Hopefully, at least one of them (if not all) can deliver the kind of service I'm looking for.

Edited by JKay
AW profile names
1 person likes this

..to the working girls on this thread, does size really matter? Obviously a guy with a 2 inch glue gun isn't going to please anyone, but, how much does size matter for you girls when working with customers and private life?

Just pleasure yourself son.....you're clearly a total WANKER.

2 people like this

Where are my manners ?! :)

Thanks for the recommendations - that's was the purpose of this thread - before being HiJacked.

But yes, definitely thnaks for the links. I'll try and make bookings with them in due course, as soon as I have a free time slot, to see what they're like. Hopefully, at least one of them (if not all) can deliver the kind of service I'm looking for.

Thanks for that cgns - I'll PM you with more details of the ladies/women/girls (trying desperately not to offend :P ) oh and don't worry about the vitriol being hurled at you. You'll get used to it if you hang around here long enough - sometimes, even the most innocuous statements result in ....(please fill in the blank, someone, I've lost the ability to think

..to the working girls on this thread, does size really matter? Obviously a guy with a 2 inch glue gun isn't going to please anyone, but, how much does size matter for you girls when working with customers and private life?

Size doesn't matter whatsoever, BUT being considerably tight it's harder for me to accommodate a bigger member over an "average" sized one.

And to be perfectly honest I much prefer the average sized willys, the clients with big dicks are a lot of the time BIG dicks ;)

I have noticed those who mention "Hey I want to book you but I have a big cock/I'm 9 inches/im well endowed" are usually twats who just want to brag. They never usually lead to bookings, but most of my clients are usually average or above average, there's only one client I've had who's cock was too small for a condom, it was as small as my baby finger (and that's small) I just had no idea what to do!!

Size doesn't matter at all! Vaginas can deliver babies for gods sake, so of course we can take a big dick, some can take it easier than others though!

Did you provide a bit of foreplay to make sure the WGs were ready for sex, or expect to dive straight in? Or were you OK with them using lube? Not many women are naturally ready for energetic sex at "the drop of a hat", but a bit of kissing, nipple play, light fingering etc. can do wonders.

1 person likes this

Did you provide a bit of foreplay to make sure the WGs were ready for sex, or expect to dive straight in? Or were you OK with them using lube? Not many women are naturally ready for energetic sex at "the drop of a hat", but a bit of kissing, nipple play, light fingering etc. can do wonders.

Being with a WG is different to being with a partner, so what I do with WGs is markedly different (mostly tempered by wanting to limit the probability of catching anything off her) - I wouldn't call it foreplay as such - but I do some gentle carressing, mutter some sweet nothings (she's probably heard a million times that day) - that she has beautiful eyes, shape or whatever (that has some basis in truth), whilst she gives me O (protected).

I am clean, and health concious, so I don't do any kissing (perhaps a quick peck on the lips if she insists, but DEFINITELY no DFK - as I don't know whats been in her mouth prior to her seeing me).

ALL the girls I have seen used LUBE - and they apologised for it - which I never understood. I still get to fuck right? - that's all I'm interested in, and that's why we met in the first place - so I have never understood WGs apologising for using lube.

I don't do fingering etc, for the same reasons I pointed out above - not worth catching an STI for a half hour fumble in the sack.

You may be onto something with your comment:

Not many women are naturally ready for energetic sex at "the drop of a hat"

It could be that what I am expecting (quick "Wham Bang Thank You"), is not something MOST WGs are capable of doing - and (most) women still require (relatively) long periods of foreplay, before getting ready for action - whereas, men's approach to sex is much more mechanical.

Ah well, I'll have to keep looking till I find WGs who can switch "on" and "off" - you know, like most professionals do, without letting feelings tamper with their work. So far, the reality has been quite different from the fantasy/expectation.

I think wgs are so used to hearing "I have a huge dick" on the phone and meeting an average one in reality. So maybe they are not expecting to meet the real thing.

I have never been a fan of the 30 minute knickers off, legs up and off we go type session. All the "distractions" you mention are the fun bits for ne

1 person likes this

@TightYoungEbony now your username makes total sense! haha.. I'm sure some guys just want to brag or pretend they are swinging a bat, don't ask me why or how - I don't understand people like that. I feel sorry for the guy where a condom is too big! Surely there's not much pleasure in that. Some girls require something wider/deeper, some get off on clit penetration to get off.. I've noticed every girl is different (and in turn their vagina) in how they get off and every guy is obviously different too. Sometimes, though, you find sometimes it fits like lego and feels more than great :D

@TightYoungEbony now your username makes total sense! haha.. I'm sure some guys just want to brag or pretend they are swinging a bat, don't ask me why or how - I don't understand people like that. I feel sorry for the guy where a condom is too big! Surely there's not much pleasure in that. Some girls require something wider/deeper, some get off on clit penetration to get off.. I've noticed every girl is different (and in turn their vagina) in how they get off and every guy is obviously different too. Sometimes, though, you find sometimes it fits like lego and feels more than great :D

LOL! Yes, my name is very fitting isn't it :D :D :D

Vaginas are amazing fascinating things aren't they! So are willies, I find them really funny looking ha! X