The Happy Punter

First Duo (Wow)

39 posts in this topic

Been punting for a couple of years - decided it was time my duo cherry got popped....gave it a lot of thought....went for a agency - had seen the two ladies separately quite a few times and just thought both of them would get on and sure I would get on with both of them.

Was always a little daunted by the thought of a threesome - sensory overload, which one to fuck, would they get on, would we all click - hard enough sometimes one on one clicking but three - anyway it was a birthday treat so dived in.

Well - had the time of my life - booked 90 minutes and just went for it - they were cracking ladies - and had such an easy going time - had no idea they could be such fun.

Plenty of girl on girl as you can imagine and the strap on came out (not on me thankfully), just anything I wanted to available - the ladies were so eager I had time of my life - so lovely.

Will definitely do again - but definitely a treat - will probably go with the same ladies again - I like to build on what has gone before....

Something fantastic about enjoying two women enjoy (and I do mean really enjoy each other) and then be so focused on moi - amazing experience - I am sold completely but got to be a treat as opposed to very month!

Would love to hear of others experiences and any recommendations of ladies who really enjoy a threesome,

Been punting for a couple of years - decided it was time my duo cherry got popped....gave it a lot of thought....went for a agency - had seen the two ladies separately quite a few times and just thought both of them would get on and sure I would get on with both of them.

Was always a little daunted by the thought of a threesome - sensory overload, which one to fuck, would they get on, would we all click - hard enough sometimes one on one clicking but three - anyway it was a birthday treat so dived in.

Well - had the time of my life - booked 90 minutes and just went for it - they were cracking ladies - and had such an easy going time - had no idea they could be such fun.

Plenty of girl on girl as you can imagine and the strap on came out (not on me thankfully), just anything I wanted to available - the ladies were so eager I had time of my life - so lovely.

Will definitely do again - but definitely a treat - will probably go with the same ladies again - I like to build on what has gone before....

Something fantastic about enjoying two women enjoy (and I do mean really enjoy each other) and then be so focused on moi - amazing experience - I am sold completely but got to be a treat as opposed to very month!

Would love to hear of others experiences and any recommendations of ladies who really enjoy a threesome,

This has made it's way onto my bucket list.  Never had a threesome yet but to have one that ends with a spit roast with a girl on the other end is a bit of a fantasy.

I'm easily pleased you see.

Edited by robert49

Sounds like fun, and glad you enjoyed.

I very nearly did a duo once, I mentioned to a wg about maybe trying it one day and she said she'd be up for it with her mate - both are genuinely bi as well (I'd seen their reviews!). We never got round to it before she left, not sure I'll bother now - I've barely enough energy to get through a punt with one girl, two might finish me off completely! :)

Sounds like fun, and glad you enjoyed.

I very nearly did a duo once, I mentioned to a wg about maybe trying it one day and she said she'd be up for it with her mate - both are genuinely bi as well (I'd seen their reviews!). We never got round to it before she left, not sure I'll bother now - I've barely enough energy to get through a punt with one girl, two might finish me off completely! :)

Me and you both Burty.  It won't stop me trying though. :)  Just need extra Weetabix.

Edited by robert49

..thanks for the feedback fellas - felt I had to share it...and appreciate you sharing your take.

Its funny because the old energy level was a worry for me too - and just sensory overload - I mean how much pleasure can any man take - I can see now why it went well for me was because I knew both ladies and had a great time with one on one and both were quite similar (they enjoy being submissive - spanking, face siting, and just letting me take the lead).

Plus the chemistry was really good - they had met for a few minutes before I came and the vibe was terrific - they were both pleased I had chosen them and they were delighted to have met each other - it was quite a buzz.

I told them it was my first due which they seemed thrilled about and were just so lovely to me - I just took my time and just went for it -  had such a laugh too.

It was like being in a scene from Game of Thrones....ha ha ha....I am sure people think a threesome is kind of sleazy etc but honestly I found it the most easy going and natural thing in the world.

Mind you - do the maths - I am 54, one lady was 22, the other 29 - and both bodies and [minds] die for - you tell me what wasn't to like - looking forward now to my next one and being even more adventurous! :)

So will we see a name change to The Deliriously Over The Moon Punter any time soon??

You lucky bugger

:D

So will we see a name change to The Deliriously Over The Moon Punter any time soon??

You lucky bugger

:D

..nice one...ha ha ha....got to say after that punt I was definitely the deliriously over the moon punter that much I know! :)

This has made it's way onto my bucket list.  Never had a threesome yet but to have one that ends with a spit roast with a girl on the other end is a bit of a fantasy.

I'm easily pleased you see.

Everybody should certainly do it once, because just about everybody fantasizes about it. I enjoyed mine, though I discovered I was not a natural threesomer. But don't let me put you off.

Me and you both Burty.  It won't stop me trying though. :)  Just need extra Weetabix.

Maybe I'll have to go into training - once my back gets better :wacko:

Threesomes/2-girl service/duo's are the main reason I punt.

Names?

Bookable via ?

Sounds like you had a great time .... the only problem I have with threesomes is that every time I do it, I inevitably fancy one girl a bit more than the other, but it sounds like you got the chemistry just right, so well done for that !

Glad it worked for you, THP, but it can work out to be less than the sum of its part by some way. It's something you have to have really well thought out, I reckon.

Duos are hit and miss.  There are plenty of potential pitfalls: the girls who have worked together so regularly that they go into autopilot and don't really worry about what the particualr client wants; the obviously gay-for-pay girls who make no effort to look like they enjoy the GG interaction; etc.  But when duos work they are fanatstic.  My best duo experience was probably also my best punting experience.  I have fond memories of the two beautiful ladies (both, sadly for me, now retired) feeding me strawberries and playing with each other before ravishing me in a blur of coupling and entwining body parts.  And (an important practical consideration) both ladies were skilled at swift condom changing so I was able to move between girls and holes fairly seemlessly.

It does sound like you have struck lucky, THP, so do keep enjoying it while you can.  But remember when you ultimately move on to some other duo of ladies it may prove disappointing in comparison.

Jeez, I haven't even completed my first 'punt' yet and already I want this!

No hint to who these ladies were.....  :ph34r:

Duos are hit and miss.  There are plenty of potential pitfalls: the girls who have worked together so regularly that they go into autopilot and don't really worry about what the particualr client wants; the obviously gay-for-pay girls who make no effort to look like they enjoy the GG interaction; etc.  But when duos work they are fanatstic.  My best duo experience was probably also my best punting experience.  I have fond memories of the two beautiful ladies (both, sadly for me, now retired) feeding me strawberries and playing with each other before ravishing me in a blur of coupling and entwining body parts.  And (an important practical consideration) both ladies were skilled at swift condom changing so I was able to move between girls and holes fairly seemlessly.

It does sound like you have struck lucky, THP, so do keep enjoying it while you can.  But remember when you ultimately move on to some other duo of ladies it may prove disappointing in comparison.

...I took along some strawberries and some bubbly and was fed strawberries too - the ladies appreciated that attention to detail I have to say....I definitely thought long and hard about the ladies I would duo with and I wouldn't go rushing in as am quite a diligent/research led punter (even if I say so myself).

It's a good point - I feel lucky to have had such a good experience - will count my blessings before I dive in again - but will probably dive in again with the same ladies - they say though don't that they second punt isn't as good as the first etc but that hasn't always been my experience - as some ladies just get better and better! :)

Jesus are you going to tell us who they are, where you booked them and how much it cost or are you just going to carry on gloating??!!

Edited by DickSchlong

Hell, if I had a brilliant duo session, I'd gloat like mad too.

Jesus are you going to tell us who they are, where you booked them and how much it cost or are you just going to carry on gloating??!!

Honestly do feel free to refer to me as The Happy Punter, for that is that I am (gloat) - 'Jesus' seems so formal and just a tad passive aggressive

if you should care to PM me in a polite, warm and friendly manner - you know punter to punter that kind of thing - just like many who have PM'd  me since I posted then then I will happily divulge.

Everybody should certainly do it once, because just about everybody fantasizes about it. I enjoyed mine, though I discovered I was not a natural threesomer. But don't let me put you off.

I was interested that you said you thought you weren't a natural threesome (love that word) and wondered why you thought that was?  What makes a natural threesome?

I think men who have never experienced a threesome can build it up into a big thing in their heads.

Instead, think of it in another way.

With one girl - who has expert bedroom skills - there to help you your chances of having a good time are very high indeed.

With two girls - who have expert bedroom skills - there to help your chances of having a good time are very very high indeed.

So, why don't more men try it?

Because they are worried about their own performance when they should be focusing on relaxing and opening themselves up to pleasure.

I've never worried about my performance, I've always worried about if the girls get along. I've learned with time though, find someone you get along with and let them make the decision or at least be part somewhat of the decision making process. Your mileage will definitely increase for doing so!

Anyway, did we ever find out who this amazing duo was with?!

I think you went the best way around, or at least the way that has worked for me best when it comes to moresomes.

1/ meet the girls individually to check you lie them

2/ check they are properly Bi and aren't just happy to gether but positively like it.

3/ only then arrange the duo, and don't skimp on the time you allow, be greedy you won't regret it.

When i've followed these rules they've been amazing especally the mfff foursome which destroyed me for 2 days afterwards!, when i haven't 25% have been good, 25% have been adequate, and 25% have been mistakes. none have been amazing though.