Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coventrypunter

New Girls

11 posts in this topic

Just looking at a few parlour sites.

some girls have 'new' next to their names.

so guys.  is a 'new' girl better than one that has worked for a while?

of course some 'new' girls no not new.  just new to that parlour.

The two meanings of new you mention make all the difference really, don't they.

Then again, new to a parlour could mean she will try to make a good early impression to owner and punters and strive to get good reviews - or she may feel no attachment to the place and write her own restrictive rules.

My feeble character means i am attracted to the idea of ladies new to the industry but that can mean an experience slightly closer to a relationship event or it can mean a mannequin lying there stiff as a board.

So it just depends on the lady in the end and the two meanings don't make all the difference after all.

Class over; don't run in the corridor and I promise to do some prep for the next lesson.

Just looking at a few parlour sites.

some girls have 'new' next to their names.

so guys.  is a 'new' girl better than one that has worked for a while?

of course some 'new' girls no not new.  just new to that parlour.

No it doesnt, if she is good she is good if she is shite she is shite regardless of wether new or well worn. New girls have the chance to improve obviously, but then again girls in the business for a while can still have a personal epifany and realise they need to do better...I guess

Edited by Chloe Kisses

The two meanings of new you mention make all the difference really, don't they.

Then again, new to a parlour could mean she will try to make a good early impression to owner and punters and strive to get good reviews - or she may feel no attachment to the place and write her own restrictive rules.

My feeble character means i am attracted to the idea of ladies new to the industry but that can mean an experience slightly closer to a relationship event or it can mean a mannequin lying there stiff as a board.

So it just depends on the lady in the end and the two meanings don't make all the difference after all.

Class over; don't run in the corridor and I promise to do some prep for the next lesson.

Indeed, that could be the case.

Personally I never understood why some guys really believe this 'new in town' thingie when she could have a boyfriend she might shag all day long. Or might have the 'new' label attached for several months but she is tired after meeting guys several times per day, every day and simply does not have the energy.

I find it more interesting when the girl is more selective and does not meet guys all the time

Perhaps some guys think newbies are not versed in the tricks of the trade and can pull the wool over their eyes?

2 people like this

I think Lessingham sums it up.Whenever I advertise on a directory I haven't used before I get alot of the timewasters and boundary pushers I blocked when I first started on say AW.You also get a wave of 'newbie hunters' who want to give the new girl a go which can be good for the bank balance of course.

Perhaps some guys think newbies are not versed in the tricks of the trade and can pull the wool over their eyes?

Indeed.  Or when they say: 'I want to be her first guy of the day'.  'Duh, mate, she had an overnight or she shagged several other guys in the last 12 hours'.

Some guys prefer to be oblivious to the reality in front of them.

1 person likes this

Also there is the belief that newbies are less jaded than the seasoned professional

personally prefer a seasoned pro myself 

usually if they have been around in the job for a while they are comfortable in their own skin doing the job - and will usually have some feedback.

my first ever punt was with a "new" girl (I was her second punt I think) - not sure who was more nervous me or her - but it was a disaster - 

glad i got it out the way as my fist punt though - my second punt was an hour later in the same establishment and still to this day remains one of my top 3 sexual experiences of all time (paid or not).

Also there is the belief that newbies are less jaded than the seasoned professional

Those who are stuck up early in life hardly change later: the luck is not to meet such people.  :)

1 person likes this

well this is to some extent true. when you start out you are willing to take much more shit from people :D:D then you have the "bullshit radar" trained .