Btd

Reviews

32 posts in this topic

I've noticed more and more reviews are something along the lines of "a gentleman never tells."

I'm thinking if I should take this same route now, when typing 'my' reviews if this is becoming the norm.

When reading other peoples reviews in the past, I've found if they summarize if she is worth seeing, to be enough to make a decision.  I'd say details about 'services' do help even further.

How do you prefer to type your reviews?

What type of reviews do you find most helpful when deciding if a girl is right for you to see?

That "a gentleman never tells" bollocks is really annoying, if your not going to tell why write the review. I don't want a blow by blow account either, there are really only a few things I need to know, does she look like her pictures, does she provide the services she says she does, does she provide these services with enthusiasm and skill and then a liitle about her personality - happy, grumpy, sneezy, dopey..................sorry I can't remember the others.

Edited by Maze
2 people like this

I'm not a prolific reviewer as I don't see that many different girls and don't often review twice but I try and mention the below

Approximate date / time, Comms, was booking process easy, Punctuality

If an incall - parking, is area safe, premises clean, is there a shower. .

First impressions of wg & brief description - how she's dressed, is she like her pics, whether I find her attractive, personality, was she easy to talk to

Main part of review would be a brief description of the punt, describing how I felt we got along, attitude, services, (without being too graphic). Ending with whether I enjoyed the punt and would I recommend / return.

"Gentleman never tells" is frustrating, BUT can still be of at least some use if the wg / premises etc is described, and if it's a genuine review of course - that the girl actually exists.. Which is better than nothing at all.

Edited by Burty

That "a gentleman never tells" bollocks is really annoying, if your not going to tell why write the review. I don't want a blow by blow account either, there are really only a few things I need to know, does she look like her pictures, does she provide the services she says she does, does she provide these services with enthusiasm and skill and then a liitle about her personality - happy, grumpy, sneezy, dopey..................sorry I can't remember the others.

....Horny??

(Depending on which version of the film you've seen) :)

Even if you dont want to go into details of who did what when and in what order I think you should still make a little list of the services that were provided ie

owo-yes/no

cim-yes/no

sex in different positions-yes/no

french kissing yes/no

etc as lovely as the "gentlemen never tells reviews are for us as they are still confirmation that guys are visiting us and leaving happy, it isnt that helpful to the guys who want to know if a girl actually provides the services she advertises. As a provider it really grates my goat that there are women out there hooking in business by offering services they have no intention of offering. That guy may have come to me instead or another girl who really does offer what she says on the tin. Men need to know if someone does not provide the services they promise and we need them to know that we in fact do. More and more Im hearing guys disgruntled because they arrived into a shit hole bedroom or a girl who hadnt bothered to make herself nice or just treated them like crap once they were there or ducked out of really offering anything much once the guys were there and they all charge the same amount as the ladies that do make an effort with their look, their premises and their meetings

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

I've noticed more and more reviews are something along the lines of "a gentleman never tells."

I'm thinking if I should take this same route now, when typing 'my' reviews if this is becoming the norm.

When reading other peoples reviews in the past, I've found if they summarize if she is worth seeing, to be enough to make a decision.  I'd say details about 'services' do help even further.

How do you prefer to type your reviews?

What type of reviews do you find most helpful when deciding if a girl is right for you to see?

I find more interesting the statement 'I want to keep her all to myself'.  'Then why did you write the review, mate' I always think.  The same girls, the same agencies, the same pattern....... something never dies.  

Slutty, kinky and openminded?

Other things I look at in reviews are would they go back, and who else have they reviewed (are they likely to be just marketing or is it a real review), n fact this is one of the things I like about AW is that you can see reviews of the reviewer.

....Horny??

LOL, that would be the most suitable personality/attitude.

LOL, that would be the most suitable personality/attitude.

....Horny??

There was a Thai girl whose professional name was Horny a few years back. Which led to me standing in Praed Street around midday and having to say into my mobile "I'm seeing Horny at 12.15, can you give me the address please".

1 person likes this

There was a Thai girl whose professional name was Horny a few years back. Which led to me standing in Praed Street around midday and having to say into my mobile "I'm seeing Horny at 12.15, can you give me the address please".

LOL, and was she ?.

LOL, and was she ?.

Average-to-good Thai horniness, plus being what some other poster described the other day as being "stone cold bonkers".

I don't have a check list of services so tha parts not so important to me.If it says she's friendly,pleasent,looks good thats enough for me.Just stating they got the services they required does me.If they didn't it'd certainly crop up somewhere.It is however handy if they confirm that the person they saw is the same as the person in the profile.
The details that many seem to not bother about but i find important are to do with location.Is the area a tad sketchy.Does it loo like you may need a stab vest when going there.Do you have to squeeze past any bins to reach the place(yes that has happened) through to is it a multiple mile route march from any sort of transport.Does the person give clear,concise directions if theyre a little harder to find.Just stuff like that really

Even if you dont want to go into details of who did what when and in what order I think you should still make a little list of the services that were provided ie

owo-yes/no

cim-yes/no

sex in different positions-yes/no

french kissing yes/no

etc as lovely as the "gentlemen never tells reviews are for us as they are still confirmation that guys are visiting us and leaving happy, it isnt that helpful to the guys who want to know if a girl actually provides the services she advertises. As a provider it really grates my goat that there are women out there hooking in business by offering services they have no intention of offering. That guy may have come to me instead or another girl who really does offer what she says on the tin. Men need to know if someone does not provide the services they promise and we need them to know that we in fact do. More and more Im hearing guys disgruntled because they arrived into a shit hole bedroom or a girl who hadnt bothered to make herself nice or just treated them like crap once they were there or ducked out of really offering anything much once the guys were there and they all charge the same amount as the ladies that do make an effort with their look, their premises and their meetings

Chloe, I totally agree with you about 'highlighting' who provides the services listed and who doesn't! 

I've mentioned before on other topics, that I 'never' even agree to @ discretion.  If I agreed to this, I know full well, on the day the services can be refused and without a reason given.  I'm not shy, I tell the girls 'exactly' what I must have.  I only confirm a booking once 'everything' is agreed.

Chloe, I also agree with you about the importance of highlighting attitude, cleanliness etc.

Chloe, I totally agree with you about 'highlighting' who provides the services listed and who doesn't! 

I've mentioned before on other topics, that I 'never' even agree to @ discretion.  If I agreed to this, I know full well, on the day the services can be refused and without a reason given.  I'm not shy, I tell the girls 'exactly' what I must have.  I only confirm a booking once 'everything' is agreed.

Chloe, I also agree with you about the importance of highlighting attitude, cleanliness etc.

I absolutley refuse to drop my at discretion. Its rare that I have to use it but when I do its for very good reason. If I 100% guaranteed that I would offer one of my discretionary services before I had met the guy for the first time I would be opening myself up to possibly being called a liar or worse abuse if someone turned up with a disease, smelly cock or an unkissable mouth. The best I can give is "so long as everthing is clean and healthy as far as Im concerned then yes, its guaranteed".

To be honest, I wouldnt want to see a girl personaly who would guarantee something before meeting me if I was  a man. My primary thought would be "so would she suck a manky cock" because lets be honest, she may have 100% guaranteed that guy too.

Of course some say at discretion and some dont use the at discretion term but they still are highly likely to use their discretion when faced with a body part that is not up to standard so the way I see it by I am just being open and honest. Id rather that than possibly repercussions if someone says on the phone they are clean and healthy but when they arrive their standard of cleanliness or health clearly doenst match mine.

If a guy has an issue with this and says he will go elsewhere then I say "okay bye" because I wont be forced into a corner because of a promise made in ignorance of the facts. I also direct guys to my reviews if they are unsure and sound like they THINK I may be trying to wriggle out of something at time of booking because many of my reviews have certain services mentioned. I have had guys who try to push for a guarantee of something but when I point out that it would be an empty promise because how on earth could I guarantee something with someone I have not yet met they usually see my point when I explain it bluntly a little further, they usually book and they usually get exactly what they were seeking. I find though that most men nowadays understand fully why certain services cant be guaranteed till we meet.

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Are these new girls to you.  Surely whatever is agreed to before you meet is subject to some discretion when you meet.  Or do you establish definite conditions that would trigger a "no" such as cleanliness, size and obviously no suspect signs healthwise.  I see this as the problem,  we hear all the time that girls will agree to everything to get you in the door.

I'm ok with at discretion, all the wg's I've seen have it on their profile for services like OWO. The way I see it is if they're going to be dishonest about what they offer it makes no difference whether they use 'at discretion' or not. Only ever had one problem, in the very early days and it was my own fault for not confirming beforehand what was on offer - the wg said she didn't offer OWO when her profile said otherwise. Lesson learned!

If a wg is genuine, as all the others I've seen have been, then OWO, french kissing etc., have all been made available with a smile and no problems at all.

Are these new girls to you.  Surely whatever is agreed to before you meet is subject to some discretion when you meet.  Or do you establish definite conditions that would trigger a "no" such as cleanliness, size and obviously no suspect signs healthwise.  I see this as the problem,  we hear all the time that girls will agree to everything to get you in the door.

exactly and as soon as they have the money hidden the real them comes out

So hilarious..... you should have sung:

I'm seeing Horny at 12.15, can you give me the address please

'Cos I'm getting horny here and only the size of my cock will increase

Whilst waiting patiently on the road for all to see me

Thinking I am barking mad, although basking business is beyond the subjectee....

I absolutley refuse to drop my at discretion. Its rare that I have to use it but when I do its for very good reason. If I 100% guaranteed that I would offer one of my discretionary services before I had met the guy for the first time I would be opening myself up to possibly being called a liar or worse abuse if someone turned up with a disease, smelly cock or an unkissable mouth. The best I can give is "so long as everthing is clean and healthy as far as Im concerned then yes, its guaranteed".

To be honest, I wouldnt want to see a girl personaly who would guarantee something before meeting me if I was  a man. My primary thought would be "so would she suck a manky cock" because lets be honest, she may have 100% guaranteed that guy too.

Of course some say at discretion and some dont use the at discretion term but they still are highly likely to use their discretion when faced with a body part that is not up to standard so the way I see it by I am just being open and honest. Id rather that than possibly repercussions if someone says on the phone they are clean and healthy but when they arrive their standard of cleanliness or health clearly doenst match mine.

If a guy has an issue with this and says he will go elsewhere then I say "okay bye" because I wont be forced into a corner because of a promise made in ignorance of the facts. I also direct guys to my reviews if they are unsure and sound like they THINK I may be trying to wriggle out of something at time of booking because many of my reviews have certain services mentioned. I have had guys who try to push for a guarantee of something but when I point out that it would be an empty promise because how on earth could I guarantee something with someone I have not yet met they usually see my point when I explain it bluntly a little further, they usually book and they usually get exactly what they were seeking. I find though that most men nowadays understand fully why certain services cant be guaranteed till we meet.

There's 'one' reason only for me not agreeing to @ discretion, that reason is trust!  I cannot trust a girl I've never seen before not to abuse the discretion.  If a girl can't agree to that, I find someone I like who can.

If the discretion guide is used 'properly' (as it should be anyway), then it's a fine and safe guide when it comes to not offering services due to 'genuine' hygiene issues and other health concerns, e.g. a skin condition or infection and so on.

Chloe, the problem is, girls have been known to abuse @ 'discretion' guide.  Girls have been known to refuse services because they don't 'fancy' you or cant be bothered on that particular day.  No matter how clean and healthy your body is and how polite you are.  If they don't think your hot, or they fancy a lazy day your fucked!  At a guess, I think it would be difficult (not impossible) for anyone to walk away if they agreed to discretion, even if its obvious their about to get ripped off during the meet.

Edited by Btd

Most of the time, new girls.  I'm very clear when explaining this to them 'before' booking.

If I've seen a particular girl before, but haven't seen her in a 'long' time, I check everything is still ok, as she may have changed services offered etc..

I'm ok with at discretion, all the wg's I've seen have it on their profile for services like OWO. The way I see it is if they're going to be dishonest about what they offer it makes no difference whether they use 'at discretion' or not. Only ever had one problem, in the very early days and it was my own fault for not confirming beforehand what was on offer - the wg said she didn't offer OWO when her profile said otherwise. Lesson learned!

If a wg is genuine, as all the others I've seen have been, then OWO, french kissing etc., have all been made available with a smile and no problems at all.

I'm with Burty on this one.To say at discretion is used to get out of services is a tad wrong.I know we see it written about elsewhere.A lot of those reports also state that when asked the lady has just said no,or i don't do that.That has nothing to do with at discretion.

If you think about it,someone who wants to get you through the door is more likely to promise you everything guarenteed in the hope of getting you there rather than do anything to risk putting you off.

I'm with Burty on this one.To say at discretion is used to get out of services is a tad wrong.I know we see it written about elsewhere.A lot of those reports also state that when asked the lady has just said no,or i don't do that.That has nothing to do with at discretion.

If you think about it,someone who wants to get you through the door is more likely to promise you everything guarenteed in the hope of getting you there rather than do anything to risk putting you off.

This the point I was getting at with Btd.  If a girl new to you says yes to everything you require without discretion how does that establish trust.  I don't see how it makes walking any easier either.

There's 'one' reason only for me not agreeing to @ discretion, that reason is trust!  I cannot trust a girl I've never seen before not to abuse the discretion.  If a girl can't agree to that, I find someone I like who can.

If the discretion guide is used 'properly' (as it should be anyway), then it's a fine and safe guide when it comes to not offering services due to 'genuine' hygiene issues and other health concerns, e.g. a skin condition or infection and so on.

Chloe, the problem is, girls have been known to abuse @ 'discretion' guide.  Girls have been known to refuse services because they don't 'fancy' you or cant be bothered on that particular day.  No matter how clean and healthy your body is and how polite you are.  If they don't think your hot, or they fancy a lazy day your fucked!  At a guess, I think it would be difficult (not impossible) for anyone to walk away if they agreed to discretion, even if its obvious their about to get ripped off during the meet.

Yes but it goes both ways, TRUST, we really cannot trust men that we have never seen before not to say or think they are clean enough. I understand that girls have very often used and abused the at discretion clause but equally as many man if not more have  turned up to bookings with cheesy or steam cleaned but still stinky knobs, slimemouth or bad breath, and all sorts of assorted marks about their person including their cocks. If a client gets an sti he has to hide it from his wife for a couple of weeks, if we get one we are out of work for a couple of weeks so Im afraid my health and happiness in my job will always trump those who make demands based on their wants because I have my basic needs to consider.

Fact is even if you get a guarantee it doesnt mean you will get the service if she finds something unsavoury about your willy and feels she has good reason to refuse.

You are seeking honesty yet saying you dont like someone being honest about discretion.

1 person likes this

Yes but it goes both ways, TRUST, we really cannot trust men that we have never seen before not to say or think they are clean enough. I understand that girls have very often used and abused the at discretion clause but equally as many man if not more have  turned up to bookings with cheesy or steam cleaned but still stinky knobs, slimemouth or bad breath, and all sorts of assorted marks about their person including their cocks. If a client gets an sti he has to hide it from his wife for a couple of weeks, if we get one we are out of work for a couple of weeks so Im afraid my health and happiness in my job will always trump those who make demands based on their wants because I have my basic needs to consider.

Fact is even if you get a guarantee it doesnt mean you will get the service if she finds something unsavoury about your willy and feels she has good reason to refuse.

You are seeking honesty yet saying you dont like someone being honest about discretion.

Chloe, you've 'successfully' 'always' stood by your discretion, so there's 'no' problem for you.  I've 'successfully' 'always' got what I wanted during meets, so there's been 'no' problem for me either.

Chloe, you know as well as I do if I was 'stupid' enough to turn up to a meet with 'real' poor hygiene or a noticeable infection, she'd tell me to fuck off, no matter what she agreed to prior to meeting.  She wouldn't be daft enough to put herself through crap like that for money she can easily make up from someone that is clean and healthy. 

You also know, as well as I do, that if 'you' were stupid enough to turn up to a meet with 'real' poor hygiene or a noticeable infection, the punter would tell you to fuck off!  If you were cheeky enough to 'refuse' services to a client that knew fine well that his hygiene and health were 'genuinely' in top condition because he takes this very (not to a paranoid level) seriously, he'd tell you to fuck off!  He'd go elsewhere!

Chloe, what you have put in place ensures you never have to put up with any shit, ever.  That's great for you!

What I do ensures I'm never on the receiving end of any girls games, ever.  That's awesome for me! 

Chloe, you've 'successfully' 'always' stood by your discretion, so there's 'no' problem for you.  I've 'successfully' 'always' got what I wanted during meets, so there's been 'no' problem for me either.

Chloe, you know as well as I do if I was 'stupid' enough to turn up to a meet with 'real' poor hygiene or a noticeable infection, she'd tell me to fuck off, no matter what she agreed to prior to meeting.  She wouldn't be daft enough to put herself through crap like that for money she can easily make up from someone that is clean and healthy. 

You also know, as well as I do, that if 'you' were stupid enough to turn up to a meet with 'real' poor hygiene or a noticeable infection, the punter would tell you to fuck off!  If you were cheeky enough to 'refuse' services to a client that knew fine well that his hygiene and health were 'genuinely' in top condition because he takes this very (not to a paranoid level) seriously, he'd tell you to fuck off!  He'd go elsewhere!

Chloe, what you have put in place ensures you never have to put up with any shit, ever.  That's great for you!

What I do ensures I'm never on the receiving end of any girls games, ever.  That's awesome for me! 

where the problem can lie is differeng views on hygiene. To be honest there have been men who are convinced they are clean as a new pin till you point out the smeg then they just say "oh, that" as they dont see that as unhygienic and treat it as if its a harmless bit of fluff, so someone telling me to fuck off just because he THINKS he is on top of his hygiene would Im afraid get him a serious dressing down and the issue pointed out in great detail so that he would be in no way under the illusion that he was as clean as he thought he was. Im always polite to people even when things are a bit iffy, if someone told me to fuck off then im afraid all bets would be off on the manners front

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this