Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spartandb

Oxana & Julia From Hot Collection

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a newbie for the London scene. Has anybody met Oxana or Julia from Hot-Collection? Their reviews in the agency site are a bit too good to believe.

I found some conflicting reviews about Julia but none about Oxana.

If you can not help about these specific ladies, would you have any suggestions instead. I am looking for a tall & busty lady, preferably for outcalls, and no special "service"

requierements except OWO and FK. I am 50+ of age, if that info is of any relevance here. Price is not the primary concern.

Thanks in advance for any advices

I went to see Oxana about 6 months ago, she is nothing like her photos, although its clearly the same girl, she is no where near as attractive in real life facially. Also her body is pure deception, Out of shape.Photo editor is very good at what they do. If you read review 7 on hot collections someone confirms what i have said and gives her a 3 out of 10 thats the only accurate review there and that review is not from me.

Haven't seen Julia but i remember her being on my to do list a few years back so might reconsider if i hear 2-3 reputable feedbacks.

Im also considering Lucia but its hard to know which reviewers to trust as a lot of girls are getting rave reviews but are not very attractive in person. 

Oksana is fake boobs, right?

I can confirm that Julia is natural and tall. I saw her in 2012. I didn't connect with her that well. But her body was statuesque. 

I've seen Lucia. Top girl. All the reviews are correct! Not so tall. Medium height.

She is slimmer now I hear.

Oksana is fake boobs, right?

I can confirm that Julia is natural and tall. I saw her in 2012. I didn't connect with her that well. But her body was statuesque. 

I've seen Lucia. Top girl. All the reviews are correct! Not so tall. Medium height.

She is slimmer now I hear.

regarding Oksana I can't even recall if her boobs were fake, completely unmemorable experience really, i booked for an hour and made my excuses and left after 25 mins, she has quite a lot of fat around her gut which takes away from her breasts in my opinion. Her breasts were quite big but i had no interest in them or her at all. It might not bother some but i can't personally take any fat around the gut.

Julia or Lucia who would you go for if you had to pick one to see first.  Body is most important to me, secondly looks and thirdly service/personality.

giamanto, LUCIA wins! She is a legend. She is very proactive, unlike Julia.

giamanto, LUCIA wins! She is a legend. She is very proactive, unlike Julia.

Hi Ronn,

I really don't mind if the girl is proactive/passive. My main concern is who the hotter one to go for, body and face. Which one is closer to their photos. and do any have love handles as i don't like love handles. cheers

I haven't seen either Lucia or Julia recently. BUT I'm aware that Lucia has lost some weight.

I've seen all three of them. Lucia and Julia about 4-5 times each and Oksana twice. I haven't seen Julia for about 18 months as she has been off the agency sites for a while. Oksana I saw twice in quick succession just over a year ago. Lucia I saw about two months ago (after her weight loss). I actually found Oksana's body hot. Definitely did it for me but sounds like her body is not what it used to be. Service wise she's the worst of the three. I've always had a good time with Julia. Good body with big firm tits and she kisses well. Lucia is way ahead of the other two on service. She's unbelieveable. She's lost quite a bit of weight recently but I actually preferred her with a bit more timber. Her tits don't have the same firmness and size to them as they did. Some will prefer her slimmer frame but I don't. I think Lucia is probably the best of the 3 looks wise and miles ahead service wise.

Shame Oksana seems to have let herself go. When I saw her I thought she was hot but sounds like one to avoid now.

Thx for all the useful opinions. Lucia has excellent reviews in other forums too.

Dunno about Oxanna but, as you will see elsewhere on this site, I simply could not choose between seeing if Lucia's fab reviews were all true, or reacquainting myself with Julia's delights (Julianna at Admirals). Solution? I saw them as a duo. Quite simply stupendous. Take an energy drink beforehand is my best advice.. :)

Cheers - DD.

DD - u make me smile :D  :D  :D  :D

1 person likes this