marksmith

WG's - do you treat each guy differently?

3 posts in this topic

Have wondered this for a while, and would like a WG's opinion please.

Do you treat each punt differently depending on the attractiveness of the guy? Say you found one guy really sexy, do you go that bit further with him and give that little bit more than a guy you didnt feel attacted to? Or are you professional enough to treat everyone the same?

Reason i ask is one of the message parlours i visit have many varied reports for the girls. Some say they will do x,y,z while other reports say they wont. Ive often thought do they offer those services to the guys they're attracted to. Its only human nature to be attracted to some of the guys you see - even under the circumstances - so it would make sense.

I know the popular girls at the parlour i go to are popular because they give the same level of service to every guy they meet, not matter what they look like

Do you treat each punt differently depending on the attractiveness of the guy? Say you found one guy really sexy, do you go that bit further with him and give that little bit more than a guy you didnt feel attacted to? Or are you professional enough to treat everyone the same?

Reason i ask is one of the message parlours i visit have many varied reports for the girls. Some say they will do x,y,z while other reports say they wont. Ive often thought do they offer those services to the guys they're attracted to. Its only human nature to be attracted to some of the guys you see - even under the circumstances - so it would make sense.

I know the popular girls at the parlour i go to are popular because they give the same level of service to every guy they meet, not matter what they look like

I think your mixing your questions so I will try and give you my take.

Do you treat each guy differently? Yes

Do you give the same level of service to every guy they meet, not matter what they look like? Yes

Do you treat each punt differently depending on the attractiveness of the guy? Yes

If we didn't treat people differently, we would be like machines.

In my case, it has nothing to do with whether I find them attractive or not, it is purely down to interaction, attitude and personality.

Someone who is good fun to be with brings out the best in me whereas someone with the pesonality of a slug, does absolutely nothing for me.