Sasha xxx

Hotels To Work Oldbury?

10 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone recommended any Oldbury hotels to work?x

Hi, welcome to Punternet!

When it comes to hotel recommendations replies need to be via pm's and not on our forums for obvious reasons.

I don't know if you are experienced or not but apart from just names of hotels, it would be worth asking anyone who private messages you what the entry process is for punters - many of us are fearful of receptions where you are watched, lifts that are hidden round a corner and/or need cards to work etc.

Best wishes

1 person likes this

Oldbury west midlands?

Oldbury west midlands?

Yes.

I PMed her to ask of credible hotels in Birmingham and she gave me a few recommendations so yeah she means Oldbury Birmingham! X

Yes.

I PMed her to ask of credible hotels in Birmingham and she gave me a few recommendations so yeah she means Oldbury Birmingham! X

thanks. sent her a PM

thanks. sent her a PM

Do you know of any? If so please PM me too as I want to offer in calls more regularly and I have no idea where to start when it comes to hotels! :D

Do you know of any? If so please PM me too as I want to offer in calls more regularly and I have no idea where to start when it comes to hotels! :D

TYE! You have thought of me and my needs at last.

This is going to be the time of one's life for one of us at most...

TYE! You have thought of me and my needs at last.

This is going to be the time of one's life for one of us at most...

Haha!

Of course! I'm one to keep to my word it just takes me a while lol!

I've been meaning to find somewhere to rent temporarily where I can provide in calls but that plan failed so I'll be doing it from a hotel in August after my travelling! X

I don't know if you are experienced or not but apart from just names of hotels, it would be worth asking anyone who private messages you what the entry process is for punters - many of us are fearful of receptions where you are watched, lifts that are hidden round a corner and/or need cards to work etc.

Best wishes

Yes, whoever booked the room - punter or wg - should include this information in the confirmatory text message.