ponline

Tie & Tease At Mke/annabellas

12 posts in this topic

Hi there, i'm new to this forum and looking for some advice. Thinking about trying out tie & tease and was wondering who would be best to try this out with at Mke/annabellas?

I believe Annabellas have "proper" equipment for this .. When i worked there they had a huge cross to tie you too ...! :D  :) . We only have sturdy headboards down @ MKE XXX

Think its best to stipulate what sort of tie and tease you are after, the soft sensual sort of the sensual with a bit of pain thrown in sort

I believe Annabellas have "proper" equipment for this .. When i worked there they had a huge cross to tie you too ...! :D  :) . We only have sturdy headboards down @ MKE XXX

The cross is gathering dust in storage. 

The cross is gathering dust in storage. 

Now that is a waste of a damn fine  cross. I always wished I would get the chance to use it, never did though.

Think its best to stipulate what sort of tie and tease you are after, the soft sensual sort of the sensual with a bit of pain thrown in sort

Think the soft sensual kind would be best to start with.

I can personally recommend Zara, Lottie or Daisy.

Lottie - excellent T&T, great use of a blindfold and one or two other props.

Zara - brilliantly commanding manner, excellent figure and some interesting techniques. Very playful and dominant at the same time.

Daisy - she herself admits she's not that experienced but still excellent and really enjoys experimenting and loves keeping you on edge. Has a very sexy playful look in her eye the whole time.

All three are equally excellent but in different ways. Sure there are other great tie & teasers on the books I've yet to be teased by.

1 person likes this

Now that is a waste of a damn fine  cross. I always wished I would get the chance to use it, never did though.

You can buy it from us x

You can buy it from us x

If I had somewhere to put it the email would be on the way believe me. When I have more space Ill see if you still have it ^_^ (fingers crossed)

Sod that.Does no one remember the last bugger that got stuck on a cross

1 person likes this

Yea always look on the bright side of life ;)

2 people like this

I can personally recommend Zara, Lottie or Daisy.

Lottie - excellent T&T, great use of a blindfold and one or two other props.

Zara - brilliantly commanding manner, excellent figure and some interesting techniques. Very playful and dominant at the same time.

Daisy - she herself admits she's not that experienced but still excellent and really enjoys experimenting and loves keeping you on edge. Has a very sexy playful look in her eye the whole time.

All three are equally excellent but in different ways. Sure there are other great tie & teasers on the books I've yet to be teased by.

Thank you element, Yh I don't often get asked for it but always try my best x