Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burty

Confirming Services

14 posts in this topic

I've only just noticed a WG I've seen rather a lot of, including recently, has removed some services from her 'enjoys' list on AW.

I don't often re-check profiles of girls I've seen as I contact them by text to book but I think these changes are recent, and there's no other mention of the withdrawal of any services on her profile.

I have a booking coming up and will be checking with her, (which might be awkward if she changed it 6 months ago!!) but it raised a couple of questions...

Do other punters ever reconfirm services with wg's you've seen several times before?

Also, in the case of someone you've seen over a dozen times in say the last 12 months, if services changed since the last time you met - would you think it was the wg's responsibility to tell the punter when he made a booking, or the punter's responsibility to check?

I have to say I've never re-checked what's on offer - and discovering this quite by accident just got me thinking!

Double Post

Edited by Btd

Fuck Up LOL

Burty, I always reconfirm services with girls I've seen before.  I've met a noticeable amount of girls that do 'reduce' the services they offer.  So far, I haven't been affected by changes in services because they 'weren't' must haves. 

I myself would still check, even in the case of seeing one girl a dozen times.  She 'could' give you the heads up, being a 'very' regular, so plenty of notice (not offering certain services) is given. 

Some of the taken away services 'might' still be available to you, if you're a regular to her.  Probably shouldn't say that ;)

Edited by Btd

Burty, I always reconfirm services with girls I've seen before.  I've met a noticeable amount of girls that do 'reduce' the services they offer.  So far, I haven't been affected by changes in services because they 'weren't' must haves. 

I myself would still check, even in the case of seeing one girl a dozen times.  She 'could' give you the heads up, being a 'very' regular, so plenty of notice (not offering certain services) is given. 

Some of the taken away services 'might' still be available to you, if you're a regular to her.  Probably shouldn't say that ;)

It's definitely something I'll have to do with this wg now I know about it! I'll feel a bit of a twat if I start confirming stuff I've already enjoyed half a dozen times since her profile changed though!

One of the reasons I prefer returning to the same girls is there's the element of familiarity, knowing each other's likes and dislikes etc. Having to run through a list every time would take the edge off for me. To be honest if a wg I'd seen a dozen or more times in a relatively short time knew and for example I liked to finish with OWO, CIM & swallow, and she suddenly stopped offering those things - which of course is her right - I'd expect her to tell me when I booked. Maybe that's unrealistic but have never had an issue so far.

If I changed my services the chances are that my regulars would still be able to have those services, just newbies would be excluded. H.owever if regulars were also excluded then yes it would definatley be my responsibility to let them know at the time they make the booking. To assume a guy looks at your profile again once he has seen you once other than to check you are showing as available is a bit daft unless you have a place there where you post updates regularly in which case then they will probably check it occasionally anyway.

2 people like this

If I changed my services the chances are that my regulars would still be able to have those services, just newbies would be excluded. H.owever if regulars were also excluded then yes it would definatley be my responsibility to let them know at the time they make the booking. To assume a guy looks at your profile again once he has seen you once other than to check you are showing as available is a bit daft unless you have a place there where you post updates regularly in which case then they will probably check it occasionally anyway.

Thanks for your thoughts - as you say repeat clients wouldn't necessarily have the need to be reading a profile thoroughly before every meeting. I do take a quick look occasionally as she keeps availability up to date on there and also I read her blog now and then (only coz I got a mention! :) ) but never even thought to check services. I'll see what happens when I confirm the booking next week, and if she doesn't say anything I might just mention it.

Chloe, out of interest, how would you feel if a regular ran through a list of services every time you met? I can think of one wg I've seen in particular who would probably be quite offended that I didn't trust her to be up front about what she did and didn't do having seen her so many times.

If I changed my list of services I would definitely let my regulars know as I wouldn't think they'd be looking at my profile as often as they're a regular and don't really need to! X

Key is to keep your website or where you ply your wares uptodate as best you can or as highlighted by the original poster disappointment can lead to the proverbial PPP.  

1 person likes this

My regulars tend to know what is or isn't on offer, and I've rarely changed, if I do and I know a client specifically wants that service I will make a point of informing them when they next make contact.

What I do find interesting is when someone fairly newish to me asks me what else I do after providing everything I do do.

I'm not sure what else they expect, swinging from chandeliers, leaping from the wardrobe?performance on violin?

Thanks for your thoughts - as you say repeat clients wouldn't necessarily have the need to be reading a profile thoroughly before every meeting. I do take a quick look occasionally as she keeps availability up to date on there and also I read her blog now and then (only coz I got a mention! :) ) but never even thought to check services. I'll see what happens when I confirm the booking next week, and if she doesn't say anything I might just mention it.

Chloe, out of interest, how would you feel if a regular ran through a list of services every time you met? I can think of one wg I've seen in particular who would probably be quite offended that I didn't trust her to be up front about what she did and didn't do having seen her so many times.

I wouldnt really mind to be honest with you but it would probably get a little tiresome after several bookings. I would just probably be my chirpy yes, yes , sure, of course etc but after enough visits they would probably just get a "yeeeeeeesssss" "shall i make a note to text you if I DO change them" or "tell you what, check my website prior to booking each time please, all changes will be on there"

I  have never had that situation though other than with things such as specific services such as domination, strap on, cim etc and thats only from guys who have not seen me for a good stretch, a year or two or three etc, guys who see me every few weeks or months never ask that sort of thing.

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Hi all,

I had this happen , suddenly notice that my regular had stopped offering full sex, so i quickly emailed her and politely (and cheekerly i guess) asked if this was this still available to me, to my relief she said it was and that it was just for new clients. 

Hi all,

I had this happen , suddenly notice that my regular had stopped offering full sex, so i quickly emailed her and politely (and cheekerly i guess) asked if this was this still available to me, to my relief she said it was and that it was just for new clients. 

Burty, this is when you panic :lol:

1 person likes this

Burty, this is when you panic :lol:

nearly fell off me chair reading it!!

My regulars tend to know what is or isn't on offer, and I've rarely changed, if I do and I know a client specifically wants that service I will make a point of informing them when they next make contact.

What I do find interesting is when someone fairly newish to me asks me what else I do after providing everything I do do.

I'm not sure what else they expect, swinging from chandeliers, leaping from the wardrobe?performance on violin?

That one should definitely be on the AW list of enjoys :D