Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Phoenix Party!

21 posts in this topic

Had an evenings entertainment to die for...4 guys including myself which meant the likes of Kasia, Louisa, Mel, Gina, Peace and others literally ravaged mankind as we know it...extra delight was seeing Roxy,Eva (Lara) and the wonderful Barbara even though the latter ladies did not partake on this occassion.

Individually and collectively cannot thank the ladies enough...

All-in-all had a blast even if it was a somewhat relaxing evening even by my standards...

Also, it was my first visit to the new location and brought back many happy memories...

Happy weekend all...ENJOY!!!

I signed up a couple of weeks back but haven't had the bottle to try it out yet. Can you give a n00b an idea of what to expect?

I signed up a couple of weeks back but haven't had the bottle to try it out yet. Can you give a n00b an idea of what to expect?

Awesome experience. I have been 3 times and each time has been really good! At one point I had 6 girls servicing me. Don't be nervous everyone is really friendly and a relaxed atmosphere. Once you get over those first nervous feelings you will get into it trust me. Enjoy!!!

When they were LMP, I went to one of their parties in Manchester and it was the best experience of my life, and I've been to quite a few other parties in Manchester and here in Glasgow. I was really hoping that they were going to hold them again this year as it's difficult for me to get down to London.

The line up of girls certainly looks good. What's the location like? Multiple rooms or one giant bed like KK?

The party is all in a single room at the new location, and the swing is back

Who would you say are the pick of the girls in terms of enthusiasm?

I haven't been to these or any other parties but I've had Peace a few times and she's always friendly and enthusiastic, if not especially tight by Thai girl standards.

How would one get involved in this scene? Something I've always fancied but never known how to get in to it

KK

In the case of Phoenix, email them to get a membership number then book a day convenient to you.

Is it something you would attend with a mate or does everyone just arrive alone? I'm assuming most people would feel more comfortable arriving with like minded friends rather than on their own

Is it something you would attend with a mate or does everyone just arrive alone? I'm assuming most people would feel more comfortable arriving with like minded friends rather than on their own

I'm into the party scene and been to a few over the years.

I just plucked up the courage to go alone as my friends don't know about my punting.

I ended up in Walsall for my first one as Emma Butt was attending. I found the experience was very relaxing, sat about watching

to begin with then moved in to get into the action.

Nowadays there is not much happening in London apart from Phoenix.

I think for you Phoenix might be overwhelming as the girls are very active and grab you to join in.

I know some ladies on AW offer this we are talking about one lady to seven guys.

I also wanted to get some guys from this forum to get together and organise our own party with a few selective ladies.

Think I might do the same as you and just man up and go for it one day. I like the no more than 2:1 m/f ratio with Phoenix. If any of you guys decide to organise a party of your own please let me know - I'd be interested in attending and can think of a few girls who might be up for it

KK

Hi guys I'm new to this forum

I am planning my first visit to the Phoenix club I have never been nude in front of other guys. I don't have the best body type I am very very skinny. do u get judged by your looks that's what I want to know thanks

The guys are not interested in each others bodies , only whats in front of them.

You could wear a robe when not in action.

Hi guys I'm new to this forum

I am planning my first visit to the Phoenix club I have never been nude in front of other guys. I don't have the best body type I am very very skinny. do u get judged by your looks that's what I want to know thanks

What you look like naked will be of no interest to any of the other guys attending the party at Phoenix as we're only interested in the girls.

One word of advice is make sure whoever gets you to put your valuables in your envelope knows it's your first party, they'll make sure the girls know and take care of you, now all you have to do is follow the instructions on the web site, mail to get a membership number and make a booking and enjoy!

Sorry to ask if answered before but do these girls provide owo and cim?

But of a tangent, but does anyone know if the lovely Emily from Phoenix is available on a 1 to 1 basis?

Some yes and some no...

Are you going to tell which ones do owo/cim?

Sorry to ask if answered before but do these girls provide owo and cim?

At LMP all the girls i've been with provided OWO .. CIM i don't know as its not something i go for .

I imagine its the same now  at Phoenix . . .