Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonMan618

Foot Fetish

11 posts in this topic

Foot fetish......anyone else LOOOOOVE having their heels and balls of their feet rubbed HARD (i mean almost painful) whilst bj?

My fave wg in kensington is an expert at this, just wanted to share this

awesome

Never ever once had someone request that tbh

I have a foot fetish. A pair of sexy feet is something that I love to explore. Getting wanked off by a pair of feet is a lovely feeling. Just make sure that the feet are clean before you stick them in your mouth though, maybe have a little sexy foot wash and worship first. :)

That's a lovely and harmless fetish that many girls enjoy believe me :P

That's a lovely and harmless fetish that many girls enjoy believe me :P

Agreed, and it's certainly one of the more openly acceptable fetishes. Glad to hear women enjoy it too and it's not just men. :)

I love well kept feet, just as much as any part of the female form...but as this thread is specifically about feet there is something highly erotic about them...whether in a fine pair of heels, sandels or just plain bare...

...And there is an art to touching, stroking, sucking, nibbling, licking and generally devouring...

Not even mentioned stocking, nail polish, and pedicures...never mind oils and massaging them...

Ohhhhh la la...

Edited by Hero

I have serious foot/shoe fetish. I found most girls like it too.

I have serious foot/shoe fetish. I found most girls like it too.

The best foot & shoe fetish punt I had was with a Domme. Worth doing if feet turn you on. :)

..yup definitely put me in the foot fetish camp..but find only works with certain ladies...some more than others bring it out in me..but love it when I am in this zone...

..yup definitely put me in the foot fetish camp..but find only works with certain ladies...some more than others bring it out in me..but love it when I am in this zone...

Agreed. Especially if you're getting a foot wank! The feet size to cock size ratio has to be nice for maximum pleasure and viewing. ;)

..ha ha ha yes definitely one of my many 'perversions' cuming over a ladies foot or feet - weird I know in the cold light of day but my o my when in that zone - fantastic! :)

I could eschew a lot of pleasures but not this one - its way up there on my list of peccadillos!