Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Berbs

The Spice Of Life?

10 posts in this topic

Gents, do you vary your punting experiences ir prefer to stick to a particular style.

Are you a GFE, fetish or what ever mood takes you at time type?

Do you research a particular lady to suit your desire, keep with a regular or pick and hope?

Personally i have generally gone for more sensual, vanilla punts (hate the term "punt" but cant think of a suitable synonym!) but recently fancied something a bit more adventurous. So i've done a little background work and hopefully chosen the right girl who can deliver the experience i'm after.

For me it depends on the girl. Different girls bring out different wants and desires in me each time I see them. And not every visit to the same girl turns out the same - sometimes some lovely surprises!

I always choose a 'kinky' GFE.  The vanilla is far too tame for me.  I find the PSE, even though a little fun, can overshadow the important 'sensual' side of the GFE.  So the kinky GFE covers everything I want.

I always choose a 'kinky' GFE.  The vanilla is far too tame for me.  I find the PSE, even though a little fun, can overshadow the important 'sensual' side of the GFE.  So the kinky GFE covers everything I want.

what would you say differentiates a bog standard GFE from a kinky one Btd?

....I have found ladies who offer a GFE vanilla experience are rather more kinky and open to exploring after a couple of meetings...by kinky I mean spanking, role play, dom v sub or vice versa - just a lot to with chemistry isn't it.

I have also found that different ladies bring out different things both in me and in them...that's all part of the adventure and fun of it for me.

But if I had to label and I do genuinely hate to - I would say I prefer a GFE Kink element definitely.....and my favourite is when I can tell a lady definitely enjoys being kinky and pushing boundaries - such fun! :)

....I have found ladies who offer a GFE vanilla experience are rather more kinky and open to exploring after a couple of meetings...by kinky I mean spanking, role play, dom v sub or vice versa - just a lot to with chemistry isn't it.

I have also found that different ladies bring out different things both in me and in them...that's all part of the adventure and fun of it for me.

But if I had to label and I do genuinely hate to - I would say I prefer a GFE Kink element definitely.....and my favourite is when I can tell a lady definitely enjoys being kinky and pushing boundaries - such fun! :)

I've done the spanking and slight hair pulling (at the wg's request) although I'm really not comfortable with it to be perfectly honest as I'm scared of being a too heavy handed given the size difference between the two of us!

A wg I see quite often now has great reports for her role playing abilities and she has a good range of outfits - maybe that's something to build up to in future...if I thought I could cope without laughing too much! :wacko:

what would you say differentiates a bog standard GFE from a kinky one Btd?

Burty, going by the girls I've met, I'd say the 'kinky' GFE girls are to @ least some degree, free spirit.  I've had the absolute best experiences in the bedroom with girls that couldn't give a fuck about what another girl is or isn't doing.  She does what 'she' wants to do, and doesn't follow the pattern of another girl to conform.

If I had to choose between a very beautiful girl that was free spirit, or a mega beautiful girl that was following what's 'socially' acceptable, I'd go for the very beautiful free spirit girl every time!

1 person likes this

If I had to choose between a very beautiful girl that was free spirit, or a mega beautiful girl that was following what's 'socially' acceptable, I'd go for the very beautiful free spirit girl every time!

Always go for service above anything else!

I've done the spanking and slight hair pulling (at the wg's request) although I'm really not comfortable with it to be perfectly honest as I'm scared of being a too heavy handed given the size difference between the two of us!

A wg I see quite often now has great reports for her role playing abilities and she has a good range of outfits - maybe that's something to build up to in future...if I thought I could cope without laughing too much! :wacko:

...when I put my toe into this naughty world I went to see a few dominatrixes but had to stop because they were just so bloody serious about the whole thing.....when 'upgraded' to WG's it was such an eye opener because the ladies were up for a laugh with it, nothing to heavy, just playing around having fun, both doming and sub'ing, etc and to be honest unless its a craic and a laugh then I don't visit again - so trust me laughter and fun are a key part of it for me with the ladies.

...when I put my toe into this naughty world I went to see a few dominatrixes but had to stop because they were just so bloody serious about the whole thing.....when 'upgraded' to WG's it was such an eye opener because the ladies were up for a laugh with it, nothing to heavy, just playing around having fun, both doming and sub'ing, etc and to be honest unless its a craic and a laugh then I don't visit again - so trust me laughter and fun are a key part of it for me with the ladies.

I read a report on the wg I mentioned above from a first time client, saying what a friendly welcome he received, but how her persona dramatically changed when the policewoman role play started. I just couldn't even pretend to be serious as that just isn't the girl I know...I think I'm going to have to give it a try though! :)