Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubblebuttlover

Definitive Answer To The Big Ass Question...

14 posts in this topic

Ok. I am going to finally take the plunge. With money no object, Who has the biggest,plumpest,rounded,phatest,thickest ass in the UK?

I assume you mean arse. An ass is a donkey.

5 people like this

wiat for kim kardashian to visit the uk

1 person likes this

Ok. I am going to finally take the plunge. With money no object, Who has the biggest,plumpest,rounded,phatest,thickest ass in the UK?

You mean all the information you have been seeking since 2013 has never made you punt as of yet?

1 person likes this

You mean all the information you have been seeking since 2013 has never make you punt as of yet?

He has been a little backward Pia.

Arses are great. What you do is get up really close to a nice average-sized one with your face and it automatically gets bigger rounder and plumper due to the effect of parallax. There's no need to pay top dollars to view a really big one and look at it from further away.

Edited by bongo

Arses are great. What you do is get up really close to a nice average-sized one with your face and it automatically gets bigger rounder and plumper due to the effect of parallax. There's no need to pay top dollars to view a really big one and look at it from further away.

This must be why WG's tell me I've got a big one, cock that is not arse.

This must be why WG's tell me I've got a big one, cock that is not arse.

bad luck. they say that to all the punters....

He has been a little backward Pia.

Backwards, forward... Oh, hang on a minute! I have just worked out the reason for the requests  :D

Now for a while,Katy Perry had the thickest ass in the UK.Luckily for her she divorced him.

On a serious note thats a good question.All an answer takes is a few spare years and a tape measure.

Probably not what you're looking for but couldn't resist - and the bold bits above weren't necessarily referring to the size of Daves backside...

http://youtu.be/YQ643U7ccpM

Am I the only one who thinks the guy from this advert has some nappies on his backside?  It does not look natural.

I suspect it is not a nappy but spare filler they had left from the ton they used on Sharon Osbournes face.

Am I the only one who thinks the guy from this advert has some nappies on his backside?  It does not look natural.

He already stated in a few interviews that its mostly him but he did have to use some extra padding.That was after the debate about whether theyd spliced two images