Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magic22

Berlin

4 posts in this topic

Am going to be in Berlin this coming weekend on a stag do and have a few hours to kill Friday morning as I am taking a different flight over from the rest of the lads.

I'm a fairly irregular punter in the UK and have never practiced my hobby abroad but have heard the German scene is good.

Does anyone have any recent experiences of Berlin in particular? Are there any good clubs to go too. And are there any ladies that are highly recommended. Anything that must be tried?

I don't have a huge budget but will be able to spend some of my budget on punting :-)

I welcome your thoughts and recommendations

Wait for the rest of your party, then head to Fkk Artemis for the day, you can leave and return to the club without paying extra.

Am going to be in Berlin this coming weekend on a stag do and have a few hours to kill Friday morning as I am taking a different flight over from the rest of the lads.

I'm a fairly irregular punter in the UK and have never practiced my hobby abroad but have heard the German scene is good.

Does anyone have any recent experiences of Berlin in particular? Are there any good clubs to go too. And are there any ladies that are highly recommended. Anything that must be tried?

I don't have a huge budget but will be able to spend some of my budget on punting :-)

I welcome your thoughts and recommendations

How did you get on then Magic?