nawaab14

Late Punting

9 posts in this topic

I would like some help to find out about ladies who open late until say 2am.

Sometimes would like to come home after work, relax and then get ready to see a wg from

11pm onwards.

Has anyone tried a late punt?

52 Greek Street in Soho (walk up) is open until 4 or 5 but I have been there at those hours. Good girls there too.

love the wording there" about ladies who open late" there are many girls on aw who "open late" .

There are a few agencies that open late, the ones that spring to my mind are Maxes Angels (I use them more or less exclusively, but you can dig around the forum and make up your own mind), and Anna's Angels. Both have seen very late night bookings from me.

Regarding AW, I'm not sure how the "available today" flag works. Is it for the full day, or is it controllable by the hour?

There are lots of 24h open agencies but they are never mentioned here, I wonder why?

Any one know of any girls/agencies that do late night outcalls?

I know this might be a long shot but thought I would ask if anyone has any knowledge on this?

thanks

I used to love creeping around in the early hours... all those walk ups and phone box joints round the west end and central london... walking nonchalantly past a copper or a panda as they clock you for a punter...  it was all part of the fun finding some mysterious basement by telling the madam where your phone box was and then her giving you directions... the adrenaline of ringing a door bell at 5am... I've found brothels open at 6am before... gloucester road, baker street, warren street, euston and russell square all used to be good places to head to when soho and mayfair had gone to sleep... its all online line now though... I would have thought it was easier to arrange... all text messages and appointments... all pre-arranged and confirmed... fucking boring if you ask me... surely all you need to do is check the website or ask the agency / girl? most agency websites say what hours the girl is available anyway don't they? late night adventures are sadly not practical for me these days...

the 2 remaining walkups at shepherd market are open into the early hours I think... and the dive on greek street in soho is open until 5am... if you don't mind making your way past the crackheads.

Thanks for the info on my original post.

The only other late night/ early morning punts that have been to are local brothels within my area.

Most have been oriental brothels open till 2am , had seen some real hidden gems.

One was a mother and daughter brothel owner who had ladies from all over the globe, one of the best run places.

Sadly they left on a high with a last farewell party.

Agree with you ralhar it is very different punting so late you see ladies who only work these hours, change rotas and have found them

more fresh , willing. Then you go out into the night air everything is peaceful and you walk around observing the night scenes.