Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Binkster

Recommendations Based On These Ratings From Maxes/hamiltons

13 posts in this topic

Have been doing this for a while now but never got involved in the forums or reviewing - who would you recommend based on ratings/preferences as detailed below? All becoming a bit hit or miss for me now so was keen to find others who might have similar tastes etc: all views obviously my own and not a reflection in any way of the ladies themselves - more how things went - fully appreciate we all have different tastes! First post too - so please be gentle! :)

Charlie Angel - 7/10 - years ago and my first. One of the nicest people I've met.

Abbie (maxes) - 3/10 - disappointing overall, just not what I expected from the pics.

Ellie (maxes) - 5/10 - stunning figure, bit too mechanical for me though. Keen to please finishing off with a nice massage

Libby - 8/10 - stunning figure, face - very accommodating. Her moves just from Sutton. In my lap were awesome - liked to use the mirrors too!

Olivia - 4/10 - late night visit and v disappointing - think she was just tired. Most washboard stomach I've ever felt though, too thin overall for my liking though.

Molly - 6/10 - first A ever but disappointing as despite my very average size only while she was on top. Huge boobs! A bit crazy in the nicest possible way.

Gabriella -8/10 - amazing lady, up for everything - maybe just a bit full on for me.

Soozie - 10/10 - simply amazing. Classily dressed. Classy underwear. Classy lady.

Raven - 8/10 - really easy to get on with and keen to please. Just not curvy enough for me personally.

Penny 5/10 - not cheap and overall disappointing. Not as nice as pics looks wise (for me) but bubbly personality and easy to get on with

Any recommendations from anyone based on above?

Also - I'm def more a GFE kind of guy, but would like to try a duo - any suggestions there? Unfortunately don't think they make 2 Soozies!!

Presuming that you're talking about Libby and Olivia from Maxes, it's interesting that you rate them exactly opposite to me.

I found Olivia to be really energetic and open to suggestions (except a levels, shame!) whereas Libby was lazy in comparison and wouldn't do more than a vanilla punt.

Perhaps we saw them at different times in their careers.

I was, yes...sorry, forgot to include details - all maxes other than raven/penny. Also should say 'sitting on my lap' for Libby as opposed to Sutton - phone fingers!!

To be fair to Olivia it was a v late booking, but she just wasn't that interested (which may mean I'm just not her type!). Libby I honestly couldn't fault at all - lovely LBD, nice conversation and really keen to please. May have been different times, or just different/bad days!

Judging by your list, your budget should not be a constraint, so I would go with Ashley or Julia of Maxes, or Lia Amelia (independent)

Judging by your list, your budget should not be a constraint, so I would go with Ashley or Julia of Maxes, or Lia Amelia (independent)

Thanks gandalf. Is Julia back now? Gabrielle said Ashley was one of the prettiest women she'd ever laid eyes on so sounds like I should maybe follow that one up. Is she at the gfe end, or a bit of both?

Would any of them do duo do you know?

Ashley is travelling now but plans to work more this year. Julia is in Max's incognito gallery but is working a few days every week (which you can see if you look at their 14 day schedule) so maybe call reception and make a booking with her.

I met Ashley a few days ago after a couple of years and described the encounter on another thread, has been a while since I met Julia. Lia is amazing as well, you can't go wrong with any of the three. 

The last few days I shagged Valerie Fox from Sugar Babes shes crazy but absolutely great in bed

Isabella Ice very good from Maxs, Vivien very good service. I keen to spend time with Victoria and Cameron this week.

Rio lee is the best i have seen from maxes, great fun ! visit due soon !

I was planning to see Rio Lee this month, been wanting to see her for a very long time, but she is not on the schedule. Hopefully she will be back soon.

She's available today, pretty sure she's been available fairly regularly in the last couple of weeks.

She's available today, pretty sure she's been available fairly regularly in the last couple of weeks.

really? she hasn't appeared on the schedule in the last week...I know beginning of July she was available.

Tried to book Gabriella for Friday as it shows on schedule, but apparently she's not working friday so lost out again :(

She was on the Available Today section the day I last posted. I occasionally check to see when the Samantha - Julia duo is feasible and noticed the Samantha - Rio Lee duo had been advertised frequently in the last few days, so I assumed Rio would have been available