robert49

Heatwave Hanky Panky

59 posts in this topic

Not for me.

I like to  arrange bookings in advance and I had one booked today.  Not wanting to cancel as I had been looking forward to it I went ahead.  Blimey, talk about energy sapping.  Being a relative newbie it just didn't occur to me, but to be honest it took away nearly all the pleasure.

Afterwards I realised that in all the years I enjoyed a sex life with civies, the last few decades with one woman, we never felt like getting up to anything in this sort of weather.

What about everyone else?

I can barely function in this weather let alone anything else.

Its hard when you're trying to look your best and you're all sweaty and red faced!

I'll see regulars who know me well enough not to be put off but would be less inclined to see a new client when it's this warm. First impressions and all that!

I hate it just back from a dinner date and the combo of far to much food and the heat made me feel sick :mellow:

heat wave a big turn on for me. so I target to punt two ladies in a day one at day time and other at night. ;)

I hate it too! Not long back from a four hour booking and thank god the hotel room had a fan! It's just way too hot to be having sex in various positions!

And for girls like me who wear makeup to bookings it's horrible! Also I always make my hair look extra nice for a booking and it doesn't stay long when it's hot and humid!

Grr this weather is horrid! Give me cold any day! I saw a client yesterday evening and was worried we'd end up getting un-sexily sweaty and unable to enjoy events, but fortunately my incall apartment was lovely and chilly being a basement with high ceilings. Ooh it was a blissful 90 mins away from the 35 degree heat. I do wish this hot weather would bugger off. London isn't equipped to deal with it, and neither is my northern blood!

Listen to you lot all moaning bout the luvverly weather :rolleyes:

According to the forecast it's supposed to be another scorcher - so as far as punting goes I'll find out around 5pm tomorrow :). Just a bit bothered as I'll be going straight from work so it'll have to be a quick change of clothes in the car and cold shower at her place...

I had a hotel outcall booked on Tuesday, was that the hottest day, can't remember. It was dinner first. He wanted me in a boned basque, tights and pencil skirt with white blouse. I agreed at first then had to cancel. I think I would have passed out after eating as well.

And I thought you girls were lucky in this weather having a job where all your clothes come off!

1 person likes this

I had a hotel outcall booked on Tuesday, was that the hottest day, can't remember. It was dinner first. He wanted me in a boned basque, tights and pencil skirt with white blouse. I agreed at first then had to cancel. I think I would have passed out after eating as well.

Ha ha, this reminds me of me some years ago: it was not as hot as now, yet I decided to surprise somebody with my whale boned basque digging in my ribs, pencil skirt and a white knee length trench coat on top.  I was sweating so profusely in the taxi but I was relieved when reaching his cool place.

Twas a bit hot so thank god its cooler today. I avoided being outside tbh, had a coffee tuesday morning with a friend and I started to burn down one side..not good, half one colour and half another so had to bring a swift end to the coffee date

What a miserable lot we Brits are when it comes to weather. 

To listen to some its always too hot, too cold, too wet or too dry.  Be thankful for what we get and its unpredictability.

1 person likes this

just at hot down south today im melting my poor clients get my sweaty boobs (why do i get that . like sweaty in between them ugh!)

I don't mind it, I had  cracking sessions in Thailand and Crete and spain  where the temp was 100 degrees and had to take 3 showers during it. Adds to the eroticism if the girl has sweat running down her back :), would want to be lifting boxes though/moving house etc ;)

Punted once when so hot had to take a shower half way through the 2 hour session - so took a shower shortly arriving and said I needed one half way through - I am a sweaty bugger and just didn't like the feeling of being to hot and sweaty.

Couldn't possibly punt this week now just too hot for me - I like my punts in a cooler clime.

What a miserable lot we Brits are when it comes to weather. 

To listen to some its always too hot, too cold, too wet or too dry.  Be thankful for what we get and its unpredictability.

I've said before that it's a cherished British tradition to whinge about the weather but I only do it when it's too hot, too cold, to wet, too dry, too windy, too whatever I've forgotten about.  I never complain when it's just right.  :)

Listen to you lot all moaning bout the luvverly weather :rolleyes:

According to the forecast it's supposed to be another scorcher - so as far as punting goes I'll find out around 5pm tomorrow :). Just a bit bothered as I'll be going straight from work so it'll have to be a quick change of clothes in the car and cold shower at her place...

So how hot did you get.  Also was she "hot" !

Cooled down nicely for me, i start in T - 59minutes!

just at hot down south today im melting my poor clients get my sweaty boobs (why do i get that . like sweaty in between them ugh!)

I love that...something damn erotic about tasting sweatdrops...

So how hot did you get.  Also was she "hot" !

It's not 5pm tomorrow yet..... is it??? :confused:

I'll let you know about this time tomorrow, it's a 90 minute booking

It's not 5pm tomorrow yet..... is it??? :confused:

I'll let you know about this time tomorrow, it's a 90 minute booking

:wacko: Is this the first sign of the slippery slope of brain aging, not knowing what day of the week it is.  Anyway it should be cooler tomorrow.

:wacko: Is this the first sign of the slippery slope of brain aging, not knowing what day of the week it is.  Anyway it should be cooler tomorrow.

We'll blame the heat ;)

For me it's not the heat but the humidity. The starting months of the '76 summer were great: heat and dry air. The last couple of days were horrible: ploughing through hot soup, and for me that also means a lurking ache around the temples.

I really should move a few miles north: get up a couple of hundred feet and the temperature's the same (nearly) but it's much fresher than this soup-bowl.