Lighter

Anal Play... Butt Plugs, Etc And Time.

14 posts in this topic

Just a quick question or few about anal play. What's considered a safe time limit of keeping a butt plug or some anal beads up there?

I reckon at least a fortnight.........

1 person likes this

I reckon at least a fortnight.........

That's a crap answer. You can stick it up your arse as far as I'm concerned.

1 person likes this

No sooner said than done..................

OUCH!

:eek:

I guess so long as you remove them before a force ten gale shoots them out across the room you are pretty safe. Just dont hold a flame to your burps if they have been in there a week but do mouthwash :D

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Safe time? im not sure there is such a thing?

Well, I suppose until it hurts or you need a poo?

I'm assuming you don't mean in terms of days or weeks?  :eek:

1 person likes this

Just a quick question or few about anal play. What's considered a safe time limit of keeping a butt plug or some anal beads up there?

As long as you like, don't think it matters safety wise, obviously take it out when you have a shit. However, saying that I would take it out between 4 to 8 hours after insertion.. Generally after 4 hours and no lube it will be painful when removing it.. But that could be part of the fun I suppose.

Tried but didn't do much for me, tried two prostate massager toys too, one was even given to me free by Lovehoney for writing a not so good report on the first one I bought (second one they sent cost around £60 too). Great company for toys I think and really good customer service. But shame it didn't do much for me and found they kept on falling out, maybe I was just using them wrong. I don't mind giving anal but didn't get any pleasure out of receiving.

Sorry, probably the wrong place to post this as I am still in newbie status and all my posts are moderated. I tried to start a new thread asking this but newbies cant create threads.

But maybe someone could tell me, how many posts are required to not be moderated and I can write PM's. Wanted to write a PM to AnnabellaMK's so posting a bit more at the moment to get my count up.

Sorry, probably the wrong place to post this as I am still in newbie status and all my posts are moderated. I tried to start a new thread asking this but newbies cant create threads.

But maybe someone could tell me, how many posts are required to not be moderated and I can write PM's. Wanted to write a PM to AnnabellaMK's so posting a bit more at the moment to get my count up.

Never mind, I seem to have hit it, 20 posts it is then. :)

The comments have a certain ring to them .....

You lot do make me laugh  :D

Seems people have missed a very salient point.It depends what you've eaten