seabass

Sandys In Manchester

41 posts in this topic

Ok guys

I'm going up to Manchester in about 10 days time and I thought I'd try out Sandys.

As I have never been to this establishment I thought I'd ask the locals and regulars for advice.

Is it located on a busy road?

Is there any free parking in the area?

Is the entrance discreet?

Would love to hear from you guys so I can plan my visit with ease.

Ok guys

I'm going up to Manchester in about 10 days time and I thought I'd try out Sandys.

As I have never been to this establishment I thought I'd ask the locals and regulars for advice.

Is it located on a busy road?

Is there any free parking in the area?

Is the entrance discreet?

Would love to hear from you guys so I can plan my visit with ease.

there are 2

one in northenden, the other in prestwich.

which one?

have you looked on google street view?

Sorry I didn't know there was two. I just checked the website to confirm. No I haven't checked google street view tbh. But I will do. Thanks pal.

Edited by seabass

I don't go to parlours but I'm sure I've read that you can't actually book a specific girl unless you're a member - not sure if that might be an issue for you? It might be worth double checking, and if you have the opportunity to call in there before you want to punt, sign up a membership, then you'll be able to make a booking.

I don't go to parlours but I'm sure I've read that you can't actually book a specific girl unless you're a member - not sure if that might be an issue for you? It might be worth double checking, and if you have the opportunity to call in there before you want to punt, sign up a membership, then you'll be able to make a booking.

says that on their webby.  so pot luck first go.

both have rear entrances so pretty discreet, plenty of free parking more or less right outside the front door at prestwich, , northenden plenty of free parking but not as close by , if your not local you can use the front doors at both places though. both  in busy areas  with plenty of people about . when you enter they ask have you booked ? if no the available girls will  come and say hello and you take your pick , or wait for maybe another girl who is with a client .

Edited by smoothballs

How did it go?  I've only ever been to Prestwich and found it discreet.

Be ready to sit in a busy waiting room. Just decide you will not be fazed by it - all the blokes are there for the same reason as you. Some chat the receptionists, some bury their heads in the folders each girl has, others look closely at the girls' pics on the wall. others look at all that's going on around them.

Sandy's is the kind of place that is impressive as a beginner, they have some stunning girls but the production line feel of the place and very basic standard of service compared to indies and agencies gets boring after a while. Don't go expecting a proper GFE.

I prefer La Maison and with GFE's opening a parlour in Bury I think I'd prefer to go there too. Less rushed service and a more relaxed, one thing I dislike about SS is the over professionalism of the place, it's a brothel ffs. 

does anyone know if the girls also do independent? as a few are interesting.

Just hearing that Sandys have stopped OWO - anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Just hearing that Sandys have stopped OWO - anyone know if there is any truth to this?

It was confirmed by the owner on another forum, at least for now.

I see OWO is back on the menu again at SS   :D

On 21 September 2015 at 4:42 AM, HungDong said:

Got owo when I was last there in December.

Well...

There seem to be a few parlours on Bury Old Road and there does not seem to be the outcry on here and elsewhere if it had been Sandys that was involved.

So it seems likely that the parlour involved may be a small concern that the police have suspicions about in terms of trafficked women or drugs used on premises for example.

Manchester used to have an amazing range of parlours with the police prefering them to a bigger street scene in Bury, for example.

Then it may have been a new superintendant who took a stricter view and some well-known parlours were closed though not at the time the most notorious one.

I am no longer up with the Manchester scene but if it was a case of a small parlour transgressing the laws I have referred to then the Manchester scene as a whole is presumably not in imminent danger of closure and action to stop activities such as trafficking is a good thing.

The 'row of shops in Old Bury Road' photo in the article link to above does seem to have sandy's entrance at the extreme right edge but, while not a coincidence, is probably the stock pic they had for the subject matter.

Another thread that moved onto this topic says it has been confirmed it is Sandys.

If so I was wrong but understandably so, I would say.

1 person likes this

Considerate of the Punters to go in at 09.30, when I wouldn't have thought much would be happening yet? Indeed, presumably, most of the "staff" trning up to work a shift will have seen the Razzia and got back onto the bus?

1 hour ago, Irgendeiner said:

Considerate of the Punters to go in at 09.30, when I wouldn't have thought much would be happening yet? Indeed, presumably, most of the "staff" trning up to work a shift will have seen the Razzia and got back onto the bus?

Where do you get the fact that Punters were actually inside at 0930 ??

39 minutes ago, BIGDICKUS said:

Where do you get the fact that Punters were actually inside at 0930 ??

I don't think he meant to suggest that but instead 'considerate to the punters for the police to have gone in at 9.30'.

2 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

I don't think he meant to suggest that but instead 'considerate to the punters for the police to have gone in at 9.30'.

2 hours ago, vivluvsme said:

Considerate to everybody, I'd have thought. Just what are they going to find when they go in that time? Some cleaning women? Paper work? I'm genuinely curious - surely incriminating documents don't get left on the premises, do they?

18 minutes ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Considerate to everybody, I'd have thought. Just what are they going to find when they go in that time? Some cleaning women? Paper work? I'm genuinely curious - surely incriminating documents don't get left on the premises, do they?

They might not have been looking for anything, the reason for the visit might have been to shut it down.

On whom should the Closure Notice be served?

4.5 The notice must be served by:

• fixing a copy of the notice to at least one prominent place on the premises

• fixing a copy of the notice to all normal means of access to the premises and any outbuildings used with or as part of the premises

• giving a copy of the notice to those identified as having an interest in, control of, or responsibility for the premises or who reside on the premises. The constable must take reasonable steps to ascertain who such people are before serving the notice.

GUIDANCE ON CLOSURE ORDERS: PART 2A SEXUAL OFFENCES ACT 2003

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/410019/ClosureOrderGuidance.pdf

1 person likes this