partylover

Elizabeth......the Body!

5 posts in this topic

I met Elizabeth today for a quick half hour at MKE although she is also listed at Annabellas. I just have to say......if you like tall, slender, perfectly proportioned, perfectly flawless, beautiful and youthful girls, that after having seen and played with hundreds of beautiful girls and women.....that Elizabeth has quite possibly THE BEST body I have ever seen :wub:

This girl is phenomenal ^_^ I was in complete awe at her stunning figure :wub:

Edited by partylover
2 people like this

any chance of her working in London?

any chance of her working in London?

She was offered a day at House of Divine but declined as she is enjoying herself here in Milton Keynes. To be honest she has nothing to gain only the loss of travelling expenses. She is only here for 28 days so is making the most of her time with us. 

I met Elizabeth today for a quick half hour at MKE although she is also listed at Annabellas. I just have to say......if you like tall, slender, perfectly proportioned, perfectly flawless, beautiful and youthful girls, that after having seen and played with hundreds of beautiful girls and women.....that Elizabeth has quite possibly THE BEST body I have ever seen :wub:

This girl is phenomenal ^_^ I was in complete awe at her stunning figure :wub:

I read in a report (don't know if its yours) but says she only does kissing, not French kissing. Was there no tongue at all? I know other girls that just say kissing on their profile but when we got to it they didn't mine a little bit of tongue touching, just nothing stuck right down their throat.

She was offered a day at House of Divine but declined as she is enjoying herself here in Milton Keynes. To be honest she has nothing to gain only the loss of travelling expenses. She is only here for 28 days so is making the most of her time with us. 

She does sound very tempting but only 28 days, might have to get in quick then!

Hi

Just to clarify Elizabeth is here until the end of July and then she will return after 4 week.  So she has told me any ways ...

x

1 person likes this