Suffolk Punter

Smaller Boobies

58 posts in this topic

Am I strange in being a bloke that enjoys a woman that has smaller boobies?

Big boobs just don't do anything for me.

1 person likes this

I prefer girls to have small, 'firm' boobs (either natural or a bit bigger with implants) because I find they look much sexier, and they fit very well with a small waist!

As long as my hands can hold something when doing the doggie/spoons I am happy!

i used to be a big boobs man but now love small ones just as much ..

Edited by smoothballs

Doesnt bother me at all, in fact if they are well proportioned to the rest of her body and size then its perfect for me.

I think I'm going to visit Michelle @Annabella's on Saturday, she has small boobs from her pics, not visited her before though.

Tina also have lovely portioned boobs on the smaller side and very sexy Areolas that turn me on a lot, I visited her a number of times.

I hate fake big tits and refuse to visit a girl that had surgery, just not my thing at all.

I think when it comes down to it most men are happy with a pair of boobs they are allowed to touch! :) 

6 people like this

I think when it comes down to it most men are happy with a pair of boobs they are allowed to touch! :)

Yeah, I don't mind big boobs either if they are real and portioned to the girls body. I do love a nice occasional titty fuck which you cant get with smaller boobs. I'd love to get a titty fuck from Angel @Annabella's, they are perfect perky large tits and fit her well with how tall she is.

I often point this out in my marketing, and wish I'd done so much earlier.

Edited by Strawberry

Small / medium sized are fine by me - any more than a handful is a waste, right? :)

I remember Alice as STB, she promised me they were real, although still not convinced. I checked, no scars so believed her, sort of. They were the heaviest pair of knockers I held, god she must get a lot of backaches!

...nah small boobs, tits....don't work for me at all - key factor in my decision to book..little bit of trial and error in the early days - B cup just doesn't float my boat got to be CDF 34 upwards - H and G pretty fab too of course.

Saw a lady 6 months ago with B boobies and swore never again - I am definitely a big tit man - just so glorious to behold and indeed hold!

1 person likes this

I actually think more men prefer smaller ones .. big boobies scare me ive been suffocated a few times!

..ha ha ha not me..they don't scare me one bit...and as for smothering - yes please! :)

1 person likes this

As a rule of thumb - if I can hold one whole boob in my hand - it is a perfect size.

3 people like this

As a rule of thumb - if I can hold one whole boob in my hand - it is a perfect size.

But bigger or smaller is OK as long as natural. Not a fan of big too firm false ones.

And sometimes small ones have more suckable nipples!

Edited by snaitram99
1 person likes this

I actually think more men prefer smaller ones .. big boobies scare me ive been suffocated a few times!

Not the blokes that come and see me!They seem to like abit of 'suffocation'!:)I think basically most men like tits full stop.
1 person likes this

haha yes i agree they just like tits!!

1 person likes this

I hate to be pendantic but i think it need to be specified,pair of boobs on someone else theyre allowed to touch otherwise i'd be a very happy man as i can touch some boobs wherever i am :)

small and pert is the way for me!

Not the blokes that come and see me!They seem to like abit of 'suffocation'!:)I think basically most men like tits full stop.

....its true, I often think it, I just love tits - but have a predilection for larger fulsome one's as I say - if I had to choose how I was to die it would be 'suffocation' with a pair or gorgeous tits no contest!

Oh and I have noticed it works both ways when I am being suffocated by a pair of tits and come up for air I am no fool I can see the smile of delight on the ladies face too you know!!

1 person likes this

I also find that small, 'firm' boobs (that are a decent enough size for small boobs) give a nice, 'tight' tit wank!

used to think bigger the better but not any more.  Love small ones perhaps max size DD but once they get too big they can get way out of control especially on a windy day!  Now I am awaiting a reply question from the ladies "Am I strange but I enjoy a guy with a smaller cock big ones just don't do it for me and it bloody hurts as well!!"

....its true, I often think it, I just love tits - but have a predilection for larger fulsome one's as I say - if I had to choose how I was to die it would be 'suffocation' with a pair or gorgeous tits no contest!

Oh and I have noticed it works both ways when I am being suffocated by a pair of tits and come up for air I am no fool I can see the smile of delight on the ladies face too you know!!

I must say it never fails to make me smile when I get that 'Wow' reaction when I Free the Leeds 2!Even better when the guy just worships them lovingly and puts his head in between them and almost sighs with relief.Its lovely!
3 people like this

B cup is fine with me. I can't abide enhanced ones of any size; they just seem wrong.