Sircondom

What Do You Want From A Punt?

7 posts in this topic

I suppose this could be a stupid question, apart from being in business and wanting the money (and thats not bad because we all do something for money) what would be the best things a punter could do for you?

Whenever I go to see any girl I like to have a quick shower clean up my breath and be as fresh as possible, many tears ago a lad said the guy who showers gets the "treats" and she stuck her tongue in my ass. Damn that was nice! 

Anyway what can turn you on and what turns you off?

SC

Shaved pubes I heard helps from many girls, not too strong deodorant or aftershave too, although a little does help in this heat. Shower before you have sex. I'll leave the rest for the girls to answer. ;)

Dont be a smelly shit basically. One WG says she could smell someones shitty arse when she was giving a blow job.

Wash around your arse with soap.

If you have a hairy willy then shave it, its hard to suck a hairy willy without choking on a hair and it just feels wrong.

Arrive with a shopping trolley full of pressies, what girl would say no

Insist on giving me a nice slow gentle full body massage

In weather like this arrive with a prechilled bottle of anything and endeavour to roll it all over me from neck to ankle

Well you did ask :D;)

3 people like this

If you have a hairy willy then shave it, its hard to suck a hairy willy without choking on a hair and it just feels wrong.

Arrive with a shopping trolley full of pressies, what girl would say no

Insist on giving me a nice slow gentle full body massage

In weather like this arrive with a prechilled bottle of anything and endeavour to roll it all over me from neck to ankle

Well you did ask :D;)

haha, I think you'd love me, fully shaven (except arms legs and chest where there isn't much hair anyway). I love giving a girl a massage as much as receiving one, as do I love giving oral to a girl and they always seem to enjoy it, so one each is fair. I have always asked the girl to tell me the honest truth and if she isnt just saying that my techique is good and they always promise me it is!

Not really given anyone any presents yet although, but I thought of bringing some of my toys along at times. I have a few I never used such as my cock ring vibrator or my selection of different lubricants, some flavoured, even got some chocolate tasting one, could be fun. I might have to start thinking about that.. ;)

Bottle of bubbly, I'd like to enjoy with a girl, but as I drive I wouldnt drink, shame  ...

Edited by BigPoppa
1 person likes this

haha, I think you'd love me, fully shaven (except arms legs and chest where there isn't much hair anyway). I love giving a girl a massage as much as receiving one, as do I love giving oral to a girl and they always seem to enjoy it, so one each is fair. I have always asked the girl to tell me the honest truth and if she isnt just saying that my techique is good and they always promise me it is!

Not really given anyone any presents yet although, but I thought of bringing some of my toys along at times. I have a few I never used such as my cock ring vibrator or my selection of different lubricants, some flavoured, even got some chocolate tasting one, could be fun. I might have to start thinking about that.. ;)

Bottle of bubbly, I'd like to enjoy with a girl, but as I drive I wouldnt drink, shame  ...

True gentleman and if not a scholar hehe

1 person likes this

other than being well groomed as mentioned above. I would recommend trying to bring some levity to the situation, after a long day trying to cater for & interpret the personality of each punter i have heard a few girl say they are more mentally drained than physically. So having a smile & being clear with what you want, tends to be more rewarding than trying to take it too seriously.