Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
massagelover58

Surrey Ellie

3 posts in this topic

Just wanted to put out a cautionary note to anyone thinking  of using Surrey Ellie in Walton an Thames expecting a good massage etc.  

Stay away, poor vfm;1 hour topless  massage with happy ending, was in fact 40 mins in black body suit, with a very reluctant last 5 minutes topless, (not a pretty sight when released would have been better unseen...)

Her photos an AW profile must be at least 10 years out of date, the elegant lady pictured on the phone, has definitely gone down hill now and put on quite a few pounds (about 20).

On arrival at designated post code at agreed time and ringing for address it took 2 phone calls and a text for her to eventually answer the phone. She was very put out to hear that I had parked already before asking her where to park...The first 5 mins of the meeting  was her telling me off once again for not parking where instructed and being advised that "house rule is if you do not park where instructed you are not normally let in!" with hindsight I should have left then!  

The back massage was OK, strong firm hands, working shoulders, back, buttocks and thighs, then ordered to turn over (i do mean ordered) for cursory attention to front thighs before moving to the genital area.  This was Firm rather than sensually erotic. 

All in all a disappointing session with a fairly rude unfriendly "lady" and definitely not a lady I will be seeing again

1 person likes this

Thanks for posting that warning. I am surprised that she is still on the scene - she was barred from PN in 2003 for writing her own reviews.

Please feel free to submit a review, and be sure to include her profile number.

Thanks, I'd been trying to book her. I won't bother now.