Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icer

Looking For A Recommendation

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

New to the forum. I am looking for a recommendation for a Thai (or any Asian) WG who provides great rimming and preferably anal too. I was looking to book either Leila, Dolly, Patsy or Mercedes, but the former three no longer appear available and the latter one is listed as being away on holiday.

Many thanks

Welcome to the forum, icer.

If in a hurry, you might try tiny Maya of 007 (known as Lilly on other sites).

But your best bet may be to keep your legs crossed until the top quality returns to action - namely Zizzi (return date unknown, but should be this month) and Charm (supposedly back on 16th).

Thanks, Chris. Maya looks like a real treat but I may indeed give it a couple of weeks.

Lilly is good otherwise Kassia or Mata

Charm should be back on the 16th I will update the site as soon as I know :)

Chloe x

Is "Charm" by any chance the same girl who is listed as "Ruby" on SAE right now?

Cheers

With the possible exception of Mata, don't expect to receive your specified services on your first visit with any of the other recommendations - YMMV but you'll never tick those particular boxes with some of the names mentioned.

Apple of House of Divine is worth a visit and may help with some of your requests.

Like most things in life if you don't shoot, you don't score - good luck in your decision!

1 person likes this