BigPoppa

Experience With Selena Of Mke/annabella's

14 posts in this topic

I don't usually like to punt a new girl with no reviews but I find Selena very attractive. I am probably going to see her on Saturday and leave some feedback on PN.

Has anyone else seen her yet and have some feedback? Lucy @ MKE said her first punter earlier this week said he had a great time with her, so I'll go with the flow and see where it leads. She is 26 so probably has some experience on her side at least. She looks absolutely gorgeous, I cant resist her at the moment, especially the new pics put up on the website yesterday or the day before. :)

Edited by BigPoppa

ok, no feedback so going to hold off for now, give her a few months to get in the swing of it.

I can provide some feedback.....

Pros: pretty cute, very petite/toned body, quite a nice girl to talk to, small enough to pick up

Cons: service was a bit rushed and one of those girls who suggests sex 2 minutes into a bj, no owo, no kissing, no CoB, doesn't like her boobs being touched....so quite a few limitations!

Very average EE style punt, but she is attractive :)

1 person likes this

ok, thanks BoyMK, the cons were what I was afraid of, the kissing and OWO parts I find important. So pretty much all all services stated on the website she doesn't do. She might come out of her shell in a few months after picking up a few feedback from the other girls, lets see. She is damn gorgeous though.

Keeping in mind its also her first week and she might be a bit nervous too. I asked about her services, especially about the kissing and that was avoided in the reply, just she like RO and massage (giving and receiving). I assumed OWO/COB was on the card because of her service list. She probably needs to get in a threesome with a more experienced girl to learn some things.

I didn't get the impression she was new to the industry (she's 25), more that her previous background in the industry may have influenced her service. It was just lacking in interactivity and genuine enthusiasm. Going through the motions rather than getting involved.

She does have some sexy tattoos though and a killer little body. Also looks cute in her over-sized specs, but she didn't keep them on.

1 person likes this

I didn't get the impression she was new to the industry (she's 25), more that her previous background in the industry may have influenced her service. It was just lacking in interactivity and genuine enthusiasm. Going through the motions rather than getting involved.

She does have some sexy tattoos though and a killer little body. Also looks cute in her over-sized specs, but she didn't keep them on.

True, she worked in London for a bit before, wasn't specified for how long and what other countries she may have worked in before that. Punting in other countries is quite different to the UK so its hard for EE girls at first to understand the UK markets needs we have at first until they pick up on it. She probably doesn't even know what a GFE is yet.

I can provide some feedback.....

Pros: pretty cute, very petite/toned body, quite a nice girl to talk to, small enough to pick up

Cons: service was a bit rushed and one of those girls who suggests sex 2 minutes into a bj, no owo, no kissing, no CoB, doesn't like her boobs being touched....so quite a few limitations!

Very average EE style punt, but she is attractive :)

Sounds typical of mk parlours really, reminds me of time i met Cara rushed and no services

I notice she also has a negative review on system.

Sounds typical of mk parlours really, reminds me of time i met Cara rushed and no services

I notice she also has a negative review on system.

Doesn't sound typical at all, just sounds like she is too new ATM, that's all. Obviously it can turn one of two ways. Where is the negative review BTW, I don't see it ... unless you wrote it.

Edited by BigPoppa

Doesn't sound typical at all, just sounds like she is too new ATM, that's all. Obviously it can turn one of two ways. Where is the negative review BTW, I don't see it ... unless you wrote it.

From my experience anyway

Nope i dont write reports and havent visited her

There is a negative report now up for Selena...

Very rare for an Annabella's girl to get negative feedback.  Hopefully management will help her to relax and be more enthusiastic in the services she offers.  She'll then realise how great it is to be worshipped by a horny man.

1 person likes this

Very rare for an Annabella's girl to get negative feedback.  Hopefully management will help her to relax and be more enthusiastic in the services she offers.  She'll then realise how great it is to be worshipped by a horny man.

Maybe not negative on the system as people are more inclined to post positives, but on this and other forums you read plenty of bad experiences with them and for the same price much better options

I believe Lucy from MKE will be addressing this with Selena today. 

1 person likes this