Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Albania & Montenegro

3 posts in this topic

A live report from my friend Adventurous Katehttp://www.adventurouskate.com/

" Greetings from Albania! I've been based in the resort town of Saranda for the past several days and I'm loving it. It is dirt cheap here ($35 one-bed apartment overlooking the sea! $4 dinner entrees! $1 hourlong bus rides!), the beaches are lovely (especially in nearby Ksamil), and I couldn't think of a better place to chill out and enjoy summer on the cheap.

" I'm here in Saranda until Friday, then I'm quickly rocketing through Albania, seeing Berat and Tirana before heading into Montenegro on the 14th. I adore Montenegro -- I think it's the most beautiful country in Europe  Plenty of photos will be posted on instagram ".

Anyone here been  to either country   ?? Sounds very good ,cheap in Albania ,not that cheap in Montenegro where  monied Russians hiked up prices . .

I nearly did Montenegro few years ago when i went to Serbia ..

. .

:lol:  I wouldn't  wear an expensive watch in Albania ,just in case ....

The White House later denied that story .

The White House is denying rumors that President Bush's watch was stolen while greeting people

Ok what about punting in Albania? I get Albanian TV, and many of the girls are hot and dress slutty.

Checking our bible on International Travel , ISG its not all that promising in Albania  . Albania would be a good & cheap destination to take a girl there for a beach hoilday. .LOL  what do you call a  pretty girl in albania?
A. tourist.

,,at least in Albania no shopping .. Hey ,guess what ??? ,been to Albania & never found a Tee shirt to buy .

I did many of the Balkan countries ,Bosnia ,Serbia ,Croatia ,Bulgaria  ,. Bulgaria's Golden Sands was the best for punting ,But no real hotties . The real hotties there& in Sunny Beach were the young Scandinavian girls .

Maybe in Albania one needs to be friends with the pimps there, IF there are any left ... . .