partylover

You Know You've Seen Ruby When....

30 posts in this topic

Ok, so you know you've seen Ruby at Annabella's when.......

.....you walk out and can't help having this song in your head....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7udlSG8JEs

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby........our seventh meeting today was 7th heaven :wub:

Sex just doesn't get any better than this ^_^ What a girl!! Ruby is just so natural, so relaxed, so charming, so intimate, so passionate....and so much fun :D

2 people like this

Ok, so you know you've seen Ruby at Annabella's when.......

.....you walk out and can't help having this song in your head....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7udlSG8JEs

Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby........our seventh meeting today was 7th heaven :wub:

Sex just doesn't get any better than this ^_^ What a girl!! Ruby is just so natural, so relaxed, so charming, so intimate, so passionate....and so much fun :D

My first time seeing Ruby yesterday and I know exactly what you mean.A real bespoke personal service by a charming,funny,sexy lady.

Met with Rubes a couple times, she is Awesome, Service great but tbh great to chat with and generally have a good hour with. Top notch in every regard

Ok........so I have another one to add ^_^

You know you've seen ruby when.........

.........you walk out of the HoD2 flat with your legs like jelly, heart still pounding, and head spinning so much you find yourself suddenly realising........"I don't recognise this road.....where am I?"!!!!! I was in such a delirious blissful state I took a wrong turn and suddenly realised I didn't know where I was :lol:  Thankfully I was heading roughly in the right direction so it wasn't too hard to get back to where I needed to be going :lol:

What a girl :wub:  I was her first appointment today.....and I need the rest of the day to recover :lol:

1 person likes this

Ok........so I have another one to add ^_^

You know you've seen ruby when.........

.........you walk out of the HoD2 flat with your legs like jelly, heart still pounding, and head spinning so much you find yourself suddenly realising........"I don't recognise this road.....where am I?"!!!!! I was in such a delirious blissful state I took a wrong turn and suddenly realised I didn't know where I was :lol:  Thankfully I was heading roughly in the right direction so it wasn't too hard to get back to where I needed to be going :lol:

What a girl :wub:  I was her first appointment today.....and I need the rest of the day to recover :lol:

She really is a star and she's now doing two girl sessions with her friend Serena, might be too much but what a way to go as they say
1 person likes this

Ok....the latest instalment!! You know you've seen Ruby when.........

.....you get so aroused, so worked up, so passionate, so horny, so intense......that Ruby looks at you and actually asks with genuine concern "Are you ok??"!! Apparently I was so red in the face from being so aroused that she seemed genuinely worried I may have a heart attack or something :lol:  She said she'd be worried about me after I left without knowing if I was ok or not. So Ruby....if you read this....yes, I survived :lol:  Nothing to worry about, I just needed time to calm down ^_^  It's your fault for turning me on so much :wub:

Gonna miss that girl for the next few weeks!!

2 people like this

The booking was for one blissful hour :D  That was actually our 11th meeting. She is very addictive ^_^

1 person likes this

Haha I'll let her know party lover! Can I chip in even though I'm not a punter, you know you've seen ruby, when you are laying in bed with the blasted ruby ruby ruby song repeating over and over again in your head! I last saw her at 8pm it is now half 12! Argh! X

2 people like this

Haha I'll let her know party lover! Can I chip in even though I'm not a punter, you know you've seen ruby, when you are laying in bed with the blasted ruby ruby ruby song repeating over and over again in your head! I last saw her at 8pm it is now half 12! Argh! X

That's nowhere near as bad as "Daisy Daisy give me your answer do"

Or my terrible Daisy poem I PM'ed her, hahaha

That's nowhere near as bad as "Daisy Daisy give me your answer do"

Oh yh I forgot about that rhyme lol! X

Or my terrible Daisy poem I PM'ed her, hahaha

Hey I liked that x
1 person likes this

So read that Annabelles is half hour from station!

Any public transport available or cab only?

It will partially depend on which address they tell you the selected girl is working at on that particular day, and you won't know that until after 10am on the day.  At a guess a cab will be around £5 or so for a trip from the station to the John Lewis area which is the most likely locality I'd say.

It will partially depend on which address they tell you the selected girl is working at on that particular day, and you won't know that until after 10am on the day.  At a guess a cab will be around £5 or so for a trip from the station to the John Lewis area which is the most likely locality I'd say.

Or staples for MKE

Not sure where you read that, a slow walk would only take 20 minutes max, a brisk one 15 mins and a jog 10 mins. A cab, 5-10 minutes max.

I may be a slower walker than most, and it was to the place a bit further away (near the estate agency) but it took me nearer 30 minutes to walk there. I got a bus back, there are several to the station. and once on it it takes less than 10 minutes.

That's good to know as planning to make the journey from London for Daisy or Ruby, maybe both. ;)

Can I chip in even though I'm not a punter,

Of course you are welcome to chip in Daisy.....although you make me jealous now :lol:  You saw her after my last meeting but I guess i'll see her when she returns.

Nawaab14....Ruby is actually away on holiday for a few weeks so to see her with Daisy would have to wait a while. She assured me she is returning though :)

Ruby is back the weekend of 4th October. She is off getting some bits and bobs upgraded.

:unsure:  oh I do hope she has not gone over the top with surgery. She is still young enough to be natural and firm. I know a stripper who went mad with she was only 20 and she had several surgeries. I reckon she had body dysmorphic and the club she worked in actually told her that she couldn't work there any more if she had more for the most part out of concern for the girl, such as shame as she was naturally lovely like Ruby.

Ruby is back the weekend of 4th October. She is off getting some bits and bobs upgraded.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (you can tell I like them natural). :)

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BACK :lol:

Ok, so I got confused and thought I had read an above post as her returning on the 4th weekend, not the 4th of October :ph34r:

But yes......you know you've seen Ruby when......the smile on your face is more permanent than any tattoo, and the feeling in your heart for the rest of the day is so warm and beautiful :wub:

It was so awesome to have Ruby back. I was gutted I couldn't get to her earlier in the week or on her first day back, but today was well worth waiting for :wub:  Plus I don't think I'd have survived being her first guy after a long break :lol:

Welcome back Ruby ^_^

1 person likes this