Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero

Strange Things That Have Led To A Punt!

4 posts in this topic

So there I was looking at a particular twitter account when a very distinctive thong on the lady captured my imagination...which will evidently lead to an evening of fun, frolicks and good humour all around...

Has anything "strange" set you on the path of a punt bé it a picture backdrop, item of clothing or something more surreal!!!

Without going into any details, I was working in a multi-occupancy house last week.  I needed access to a room with a girl and her boyfriend in it (this was about 10 in the morning).  Out she comes bleary eyed in just her knickers followed by said boyfriend and disappears into another bedroom.  Within 10 minutes she was making a lot of noise of an unmistakable kind.  In another 10 minutes I was on the phone. :)  I don't know whether that was strange, it was certainly different.

No it wasn't a working flat.  But before I ever even considered punting myself I did do some work in a couple of houses being used as brothels.  I never dreamed then that I would a customer myself.

I've made a booking in slightly odd surroundings. There was a wg I'd seen who lived very local to me and it had turned out she had a day job at a place I visited through my job. We discovered this while chatting after a meet, and decided on how we'd act should we bump into one another. She said she was happy to say hello, both of us knowing the other wouldn't do anything silly. Next time I visited the place we did get to meet and stop and have a little chat. As there was no one else around we got to talking about something from our last booking, one thing led to another and I ended up arranging to see her again later the same week.

Not really unusual but i was reading a blog on AW from a girl i really wanted to see. In it she says she's doing duos with another girl, i checked out her profile and she was much nicer looking and seemed more suitable to my desires.

I made a booking with her and never got round to seeing the original girl!