Feeboy

Half-Hearted Reverse Oral. How Do You React?

49 posts in this topic

I had a question about going down on a wg.

I ask because I have taken the effort to learn this "skill" well, and when I am doing this on a girl who is amenable to it, I normally take her to completion, and there the usual attendant signs (the accelerated breathing, her gyrating against one's mouth, arching of the back, shuddering, and of course moving your face away when the area becomes too sensitive after climax) that tell you did take her there. For me it's always a good thing and this is ultimately what I'm looking for when I go down yonder to begin with, as well as relishing the smell and taste of a well-maintained vaj, of course

However, a few times I've started to perform oral but on keying into her body language, I notice a complete lack of any sort of reaction, facial or otherwise. It is if she is merely watching you go through the motions. A couple of others have seemed edgy almost jumpy, giving the impression they don't seem to want to do this. In both of these types of cases I stop altogether, because even though I like to do it under the right circumstances, I see it as pointless if she is not really into it. Interestingly, a lot of women say that it is important that men give the impression that they are enthusiastic about doing cunnilingus and avoid giving the impression that it's a chore one is just doing it as a means to something else, as this spoils it for woman.

Given, the dynamics between a couple or even a casual or one-night stand type encounters are very different from that between a punter and a wg, and obviously, not all women enjoy receiving oral.  But even so, if a wg doesn't want RO, I'd rather she told me upfront that this is not something she does, so we can avoid it and any awkwardness. Contrast this reaction with a couple of regular wgs i see who when I indicate that I'm going south of the equator, get themselves very comfortable, with thighs nicely wide open and a knowing smile ready for what is to come.

If you are a punter who does or likes RO, how would you react to this?

I had a question about going down on a wg.

I ask because I have taken the effort to learn this "skill" well, and when I am doing this on a girl who is amenable to it, I normally take her to completion, and there the usual attendant signs (the accelerated breathing, her gyrating against one's mouth, arching of the back, shuddering, and of course moving your face away when the area becomes too sensitive after climax) that tell you did take her there. For me it's always a good thing and this is ultimately what I'm looking for when I go down yonder to begin with, as well as relishing the smell and taste of a well-maintained vaj, of course

However, a few times I've started to perform oral but on keying into her body language, I notice a complete lack of any sort of reaction, facial or otherwise. It is if she is merely watching you go through the motions. A couple of others have seemed edgy almost jumpy, giving the impression they don't seem to want to do this. In both of these types of cases I stop altogether, because even though I like to do it under the right circumstances, I see it as pointless if she is not really into it. Interestingly, a lot of women say that it is important that men give the impression that they are enthusiastic about doing cunnilingus and avoid giving the impression that it's a chore one is just doing it as a means to something else, as this spoils it for woman.

Given, the dynamics between a couple or even a casual or one-night stand type encounters are very different from that between a punter and a wg, and obviously, not all women enjoy receiving oral.  But even so, if a wg doesn't want RO, I'd rather she told me upfront that this is not something she does, so we can avoid it and any awkwardness. Contrast this reaction with a couple of regular wgs i see who when I indicate that I'm going south of the equator, get themselves very comfortable, with thighs nicely wide open and a knowing smile ready for what is to come.

If you are a punter who does or likes RO, how would you react to this?

If you want a girl who enjoys 'receiving' oral, I'd say that it might be best to discuss this with her @ the time of the email or phone enquiry.  If she loves oral then great, if she doesn't like oral 'but' is willing to let you go down on her, then you have the choice to book her, or book another girl who enjoys oral.

If you're 'passionate' about giving oral, I'd say put in the extra time to find a girl that will 'appreciate' your efforts!

Thanks, Btd. I'm not so sure passionate is the word I'd use; seems a tad OTT for this sort of thing.

Let's just say that if I do decide to head down yonder, I'd like to do it properly and bring her to climax. :D

I'd agree if a wg really dislikes it then I'd rather she didn't offer it as a service in the first place.

I love giving oral as well as receiving and if the wg seems into it and seems to be enjoying herself then even better. I've read reports of wgs just lying there totally disinterested but can't say I've experienced that myself so far. That's not to say I've had every wg squirming around and screaming with pleasure either, if it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere then I stop and move on to something else, I don't take it personally. There are far too many variables to expect a wg to cum every time, or for a punter to have the skills to do so - I know damn well I'm not going to make a wg cum every time or anything like it.

We're going into previously discussed territory here are regards whether a wg orgasms or fakes it - I'm not particularly bothered either way. One thing I quite like about the couple of wg's I see most regularly now is that I can tell the difference :). Another I used to see a lot never faked - I saw her often enough to know if it was working for her or not, again sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Very occasionally I don't orgasm myself during a punt, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself, so that's how I think of it as far as the wg is concerned.

I'd agree if a wg really dislikes it then I'd rather she didn't offer it as a service in the first place.

I love giving oral as well as receiving and if the wg seems into it and seems to be enjoying herself then even better. I've read reports of wgs just lying there totally disinterested but can't say I've experienced that myself so far. That's not to say I've had every wg squirming around and screaming with pleasure either, if it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere then I stop and move on to something else, I don't take it personally. There are far too many variables to expect a wg to cum every time, or for a punter to have the skills to do so - I know damn well I'm not going to make a wg cum every time or anything like it.

We're going into previously discussed territory here are regards whether a wg orgasms or fakes it - I'm not particularly bothered either way. One thing I quite like about the couple of wg's I see most regularly now is that I can tell the difference :). Another I used to see a lot never faked - I saw her often enough to know if it was working for her or not, again sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't. Very occasionally I don't orgasm myself during a punt, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy myself, so that's how I think of it as far as the wg is concerned.

I concur, too many factors at play as to why a wg cums or not. Her getting there would be gr8, but that really depends on her after all. I'd like to think I can tell if it's for real too; some of the signs are harder to fake (moaning not being one of them :) )

Yes, I have experienced a couple of girls who were completely impassive. From their reaction, I might as well  have been licking their kneecaps.

Anyway, as stated, if the reaction is not positive, I stop and move ono something else. No big deal.

Tbh, i just dive in and keep going, i'm paying for my enjoyment - not hers. If she's actually disliking it rather than just not enjoying it (big difference!) of course i'll stop.

If your not enjoying it and rather do something else no point, its you paying the money

I usually avoid it unless she asks

Who doesnt love oral?

2 people like this

More than you obviously think Rebecca. I know several SPs who would happily skip RO and if you look back over past threads there were quite a few men who felt similarly. I don't know how the current membership of the board feel but the devotees will undoubtedly shout its praises. whilst those who are not so enthusiastic will probably not comment. It is a similar situation to that where the devotees of anal will have you believe that everybody is the same as them.

1 person likes this

I usually avoid it unless she asks

You mean some wgs ask you to go down on them?

If it's not on their profile then I wouldn't even consider booking them, it's a none starter.

OP dont assume that what does it for one girl does it for every girl

2 people like this

I love giving oral and have been told I'm quite good at it.  Flattery will get you anywhere.

I know what you mean about half-hearted oral but one thing I like about giving it is that generally unless a woman is completely stressed about it, once you start work on her pussy, she will normally respond whether she actually wants to or not.  If you're really lucky she will pretty much lose control of herself to you.  I once had a girl who made me stop because she told me that she completely collapses after an orgasm for a while and therefore can't have one too early in the day.  She may have been lying but I'd been working on her for a while and she was displaying all the symptoms of an imminent orgasm so I felt quite smug.

My feeling is that if she starts writhing the moment your tongue touches her lips she's definitely faking whereas if you've been working on her for a while and she does things like hold your head in place, she is genuinely enjoying it.  If she clamps her legs together while arching her back and panting uncontrollably, then a) she's definitely coming and B) crushing your skull!

If the lady has it on her profile then I'm going to go to it and unless there's a point blank refusal then keep going until I've had enough as it's probably the top reason for me seeing a WG. If it's refused or not entered into then no way would I book her again

True, true. Different strokes for different folks and all that. And probably even a given wg may like oral on one day but not on another for whatever reason. As has been pointed out, a lot of factors at play.

I was just saying, maybe it would be better if the wg told me she'd rather skip it. I know I am paying for my enjoyment, but if I'm going to put in an effort and there's no reaction at all, for me it defeats the purpose of doing it.

Unfortunately, the site I use does not have elaborate profiles stating what is doable or off-limits.

I love giving oral and have been told I'm quite good at it.  Flattery will get you anywhere.

I know what you mean about half-hearted oral but one thing I like about giving it is that generally unless a woman is completely stressed about it, once you start work on her pussy, she will normally respond whether she actually wants to or not.  If you're really lucky she will pretty much lose control of herself to you.  I once had a girl who made me stop because she told me that she completely collapses after an orgasm for a while and therefore can't have one too early in the day.  She may have been lying but I'd been working on her for a while and she was displaying all the symptoms of an imminent orgasm so I felt quite smug.

My feeling is that if she starts writhing the moment your tongue touches her lips she's definitely faking whereas if you've been working on her for a while and she does things like hold your head in place, she is genuinely enjoying it.  If she clamps her legs together while arching her back and panting uncontrollably, then a) she's definitely coming and :cool: crushing your skull!

Gotta love the involuntary shuddering of her legs, too :D. Are kinda hard to fake.

Unfortunately, the site I use does not have elaborate profiles stating what is doable or off-limits.

they do but sometime girls dont fill them in fully

You mean some wgs ask you to go down on them?

Yes!!! Even I've been asked.

Absolutely. The most incomprehensible thing in the whole incomprehensible business of trying to understand what it is exactly that women want in any aspect of life is reverse oral. I've given up trying to understand. If it works for them, fine. If it doesn't, I'm enjoying myself anyway. Sorry, but that's the best I can do.

4 people like this

Is half-hearted anything really worth it!!!!

1 person likes this

Gotta love the involuntary shuddering of her legs, too :D. Are kinda hard to fake.

Yes, it's one of those signs.  I really enjoy it when I seem to have taken control of the girl's body and made her respond.

I've said it many times before that clients should not seek out for a girl to orgasm, it requires the mind to be totally relaxed for one and that may not be the case with a WG in every booking. I also think it's pointless to sit around and think "is she faking or not" as I believe you'll never know, us women know our bodies very well and when we have a real orgasm we know what happens and will know exactly how to replicate it if we need to, and trust me, not many men can tell the difference!!

I don't seek to fake orgasms as I don't like to pretend but to a client who specifically is forcing it and won't stop until I "climax" I will do so, as it can be tedious!

Edited by TightYoungEbony
4 people like this

I'd rather the girl be honest and say if it's something that is enjoyable for her or not as the case may be. Occasionally I'll ask for a little bit of guidance if I'm not quite hitting the right spot and that has got a good response at least once. Communication is key. The same applies to oral on me as well as the area under my foreskin is sensitive and can result in some discomfort.

I've said it many times before that clients should not seek out for a girl to orgasm, it requires the mind to be totally relaxed for one and that may not be the case with a WG in every booking. I also think it's pointless to sit around and think "is she faking or not" as I believe you'll never know, us women know our bodies very well and when we have a real orgasm we know what happens and will know exactly how to replicate it if we need to, and trust me, not many men can tell the difference!!

I don't seek to fake orgasms as I don't like to pretend but to a client who specifically is forcing it and won't stop until I "climax" I will do so, as it can be tedious!

Same way in that I seen or felt a WG trying to give me a HJ but she is doing it all wrong for me. Guys know how to masturbate themselves, probably everyone has their own technique and the WG isnt a mind reader.

My favourite WG and I discussed this recently. She loves RO but said she thought it was rude to ask for it. I vollunteered and she said she would happily spend the whole hour with RO. On this occasion I obliged and we both had a splendid time!!