Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bert

Used Tights Or Well Worn Shoes On Ebay

12 posts in this topic

Search either of the above terms and there seems to be hundreds of listings - which seem mainly to be ladies  displaying legs / feet / toes  in usually a provoctive manner.

Am I missing something here ? 

Are these the modern versions of postcards that used to advertise    "french lessons" ,  "large chest for sale" , "lovely pussy for sale"   in newsagents windows ?

Has anyone enquired about any of these types of items and been offered a little bit more than just shoes or tights ?

just wondering....... 

Some men are hugely turned on by feet/toes/shoes/boots/tights/gym shoes/wellies/long red fingernails...... the list is endless.

Think of something... anything... and there will be someone out there drooling and wanking over it.

Yup, worn clothing is a thing, and that's exactly what you'll get. Some ladies sell on AW, far less prudish than Ebay so descriptions can be more direct!

I've sold second hand shoes on Ebay and had enquiries about exactly how 'worn' they would be... I know where I'll be listing them next time I have a clear out!

Edited by Stephanies Secrets

It's not code.Some people do just have a thing for feet,shoes worn clothing items.If you remember a while back there also used to be a good trade on their of "virtual" girlfriends.Oddly with ebay,if you are selling anything they deem adult on ebay UK they can quite legally freeze your account and seize any cash in your paypal account.Ebay US however has an adult section.
There did however used to be,not sure if its still going,an adult alternative to Ebay on which you could sell anything from worn clothing to "body" foods.Best not to ask too much about that last one.

It's not code.Some people do just have a thing for feet,shoes worn clothing items.If you remember a while back there also used to be a good trade on their of "virtual" girlfriends.Oddly with ebay,if you are selling anything they deem adult on ebay UK they can quite legally freeze your account and seize any cash in your paypal account.Ebay US however has an adult section.

There did however used to be,not sure if its still going,an adult alternative to Ebay on which you could sell anything from worn clothing to "body" foods.Best not to ask too much about that last one.

It's ok.... I will do it for you so the op is in no doubt................ :wacko:

piss in a bottle... spit in a bottle....vomit in a bottle ....  other "stuff" in a jar............ contents of condoms saved .... used sticking plasters.....

ok I am going now...............

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.KQiayiqkOEqTSsspNjVwsg&pid=15.1&P=0

1 person likes this

Well I suppose if a woman buys a load of cheap thongs from Primark or Hong Kong for £1.99 a pair and flogs them for £20 on-line its a bit of a cash cow!

OK, thanks everyone. I now know that messaging one of the sellers for her hourly rate or asking if OWO is on the cards won't produce a favourable response !   :) . Best stick with AW.

I currently have quite a lot of shoes and some boots for sale that belonged to a now retired WG who has asked me to sell them for her.

Well I suppose if a woman buys a load of cheap thongs from Primark or Hong Kong for £1.99 a pair and flogs them for £20 on-line its a bit of a cash cow!

I currently have quite a lot of shoes and some boots for sale that belonged to a now retired WG who has asked me to sell them for her.

What's the betting many of the advertisers are men making a bit of cash!  Not saying that's you mike.

1 person likes this

What's the betting many of the advertisers are men making a bit of cash!  Not saying that's you mike.

The WG I used to live with sold broken biscuits she'd crushed with her heels through ebay, also the same that she'd had in her socks when out running, (nic and sweaty). She once got a request for a photo of her high heel above her 'boyfriend's' cock. She got me hard and I took the photo, (I told her to be careful), we got £30 for that :D  :D  :D     

Some men are hugely turned on by feet/toes/shoes/boots/tights/gym shoes/wellies/long red fingernails...... the list is endless.

Think of something... anything... and there will be someone out there drooling and wanking over it.

Indeed, and I would add that it's not just men. Women enjoy fetishes too.

I have a number of different fetishes, some of which I have never experienced in real life yet, but would jump at the chance if it were to be possible. :)