Milesandmiles

Sarah In Croydon

28 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience of 'Sarah', the new Chinese masseuse in Croydon? She's just started advertising online. She's working out of a flat on the main shopping drag down from East Croydon station. Saw her yesterday. Not bad looking. Big boobs. Top massage and body to body with HR at the end. I thought there might be more on offer, but didn't push it. Just wondering if anyone had chanced it yet?

Edited by JKay
location info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Where did you her ad. Very interested. Also what's her rates. Cheers

Edited by djs4862

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ok. Found her ad on gumtree

Edited by djs4862

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been to this new place a few times now. I take it you are referring to Angelina's or Pure Life as they are now called.

I first went about a month ago. Some great young girls working here who have all given a nice service. When you go up the stairs, you pay £30 to the receptionist (lovely young East European girl- pity she doesn't do massages) and then you go into the room. Some of the girls offer body to body for an extra £30. So altogether you get half an hour for £60. For those girls who don't offer body to body, then I'm pretty sure hand relief is £20.

All the girls are Chinese and I've seen Ruby who works on Fridays who kept her thong on for body to body.

I recently saw a stunning new girl called Sydney who has just started on Tuesdays but she does not offer body to body.

The girls I have seen have all been happy to offer a little bit of prostate massage as well.

This is a really nice place with 2 rooms and a beautiful selection of girls with new girls coming regularly. Croydon has been a wasteland the last few of years after 77 Clarendon Road closed down and and a parlour in Cherry Orchard Road also closed. So decent oriental girls have been hard to find- but now things are looking up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the place, yes. It is good. I've been three times since my original post.

I saw a girl called Lisa, who sometimes worked on reception, Ruby and Jo Jo.

All three did fully naked body to body massages. I got the impression that after a couple of months they realised punters expected full body to body.

Lisa was the most attractive and the youngest and did a fabulous massage. She was reluctant to fully strip but didn't take much persuading, and allowed touching.

Ruby is older but, again, a great massage, and really went for it with the pussy grinding.

Jo Jo was the oldest and the least good looking, but again, knickers off, without me even having to ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 4:56 PM, Milesandmiles said:

That's the place, yes. It is good. I've been three times since my original post.

I saw a girl called Lisa, who sometimes worked on reception, Ruby and Jo Jo.

All three did fully naked body to body massages. I got the impression that after a couple of months they realised punters expected full body to body.

Lisa was the most attractive and the youngest and did a fabulous massage. She was reluctant to fully strip but didn't take much persuading, and allowed touching.

Ruby is older but, again, a great massage, and really went for it with the pussy grinding.

Jo Jo was the oldest and the least good looking, but again, knickers off, without me even having to ask.

 Guys do you know if any of the girls will do BJ ??? Will Lisa as you said she most attractive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 4:21 PM, D LOR said:

 Guys do you know if any of the girls will do BJ ??? Will Lisa as you said she most attractive.

Hi D Lor,

I've never asked any of the girls for a BJ at this place. So far, I've just been happy with their excellent body-to-body and happy ending.

A couple of the girls here have got very close to giving me a BJ though- they have kept their lips 1cm away and just blown air onto my cock- very nice.

If you do try this place, please let us know how you got on!

Cheers, JR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Girl called Soraya does a bit of a blow job. Not full on. There's a review just showed up in the Field Reports - and I saw her last week and she did all that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Miles how do I read the field report I am new to this site. How can I find it?

Thanks for your help

 

D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, D LOR said:

Hi Miles how do I read the field report I am new to this site. How can I find it?

Thanks for your help

 

D

Go to the Punternet Home Page, click on "Service Provider Reviews", then click on "Lady's Name" and enter her name or click on "Location" and enter Croydon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kingston said:

 

Hi Ragout this link is not working can I find a review on Sarah can you re send link?

It looks like the lady has requested to have all reviews removed or reports were in violation of submission rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went today, fabulous time to be had

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, tigger4565 said:

I went today, fabulous time to be had

Awesome! Which girl (or girls) did you see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Sarah again recently. Great girl and a great massage as well as the body to body.

So far I've seen Sarah, Ruby, Jo Jo and Soraya (?) - Soraya gave me a semi-blow job. She definitely goes the furthest of the four girls.

Any pointers on which other girls work there, though? Whenever I phone up I get given a couple of possibly random names and then a completely different girl walks into the room. Ha!

Also there's now a Chinese health shop a couple of doors down from Pure Life. Any ideas if this is a legit place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Miles

 Tell me I have not seen Sarah does she kiss when she does body to body and can you give he oral or is it more basic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the girls I have seen at Pure Life have been great but Ruby is one of the very best- she's a little firecracker! She is very petite and slim. She likes licking and blowing into your ear when she is giving HE- it feels so nice.

Anyone else seen Lisa? She seems to be the owner and does reception work but she sometimes gives massages too. She has lovely big breasts but I haven't had her naked or topless yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks JR but I  just fancy Lisa or is it Sarah. Miles does Sarah kiss and do a full body to body service. Touching each other oral etc or is it less. I will give Ruby a try though she sounds fun too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisa /Sarah are the same girl. She wears the red tunic and sometimes works reception. Black hair very long but usually tied up. No kissing or oral as far as I have experienced. Strips off fully for the body to body. She has a great pair of tits and a good arse. She allows some touching - nipple sucking and light clit rubs.

The 'Ruby' I saw is older than Sarah. Ruby is more outspoken, a bit sassier. Closer to MILF territory. Again, another full strip body body, and a bit racier on the body to body, and OK about having her pussy touched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a massage with Ruby today. You was right Miles, full of energy very sexy slim body. Had full body massage with her slim body rubbing all over mine was so nice. She teased me lots was all very sexy. Next time I think will go for a four hand massage with Ruby and Sarah, as they both have such sexy bodies. Sarah was not there today so did not go for it. Would like to get both girls naked and play with both girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi anybody had a massage  with Lisa/Sarah lately ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, keithnice said:

Hi anybody had a massage  with Lisa/Sarah lately ?

Every time I've been there Lisa/Sarah has been on reception and the 2 other girls have been giving the massages.

Which days does Lisa/Sarah herself give massages or does she only do it when they are short-staffed?

She's got lovely big boobs which I'd love to play with.

Edited by JRtherealJR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisa/Sarah doesn't seem to do specific days. She was there a lot when Pure Life first opened. But I only saw her the last time by luck. Her tits are great. In fact her whole body is good -- slim but curvy.

One of the other girls there told me that the new Chinese health shop which has opened almost next door to the flat on the street below is causing problems for them. Some new punters presume that's the place they've rung up about as it's so close to Pure Life. She suggested they're doing 'rub and tugs' in the shop as well. I phoned up to make an appointment but a bloke answered. That always puts me off in these Chinese establishments. If there's a girl behind the reception desk, it's usually a fair indication that there's more on offer. Then again I have been wrong about this before.

Anyone have any experience of the shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Milesandmiles said:

Lisa/Sarah doesn't seem to do specific days. She was there a lot when Pure Life first opened. But I only saw her the last time by luck. Her tits are great. In fact her whole body is good -- slim but curvy.

One of the other girls there told me that the new Chinese health shop which has opened almost next door to the flat on the street below is causing problems for them. Some new punters presume that's the place they've rung up about as it's so close to Pure Life. She suggested they're doing 'rub and tugs' in the shop as well. I phoned up to make an appointment but a bloke answered. That always puts me off in these Chinese establishments. If there's a girl behind the reception desk, it's usually a fair indication that there's more on offer. Then again I have been wrong about this before.

Anyone have any experience of the shop?

The place next to Pure Life seems strictly legit. I tried it out not long after it opened- basic massage with absolutely no hint of anything else on offer. Then after the massage the woman did a quick questionnaire with me and tried to give me the hard sell into buying £160 worth of "medicine" !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now