Schrock

Has Anyone Seen Lucy In Bromley?

15 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am very naive in the world of punting as well as this forum, so please guide me.

I saw this advert of Lucy (polish girl) sensual massage in bromley and contacted the girl via mail. Unfortunately can't find her on aw or any other such site, just want to know some basic reviews before I commit.

Shrock, I saw Lucy lots of times (at least 20 times) while she was working at Angel's Touch in Ilford before she disappeared from there and resurfaced in Bromley. I can assure you, as one who is an experienced sensual massage punter, that she is excellent. She is a warm, gentle, slim ash blonde MILF in her mid 30s I would guess with a terrific figure.

Lucy doesn't offer oral or full sex but will give you a very, very good erotic massage with lots of eye contact and sexy lingerie. For £10 per hour extra she will go topless and for £20 naked and will allow breast sucking. From what I have heard her particular selling point at Bromley is her ability to provide exquisite multiple pops over the course of an hour (or two) through hand relief, though I can only manage one these days.  

I thought I had heard that she was going back to Poland for good this summer but I do hope that I'm wrong and that she has decided to stay in London where her considerable cock handling skills were most certainly appreciated by her regulars at Angel's Touch in Ilford when she was there. Please do report back (or PM me) if you do get to see her as I for one would like to know if she is still around and would most definitely wish to make the trip south of the river to see her again.

In short, Lucy comes highly recommended by me. Do yourself a favour and go and see her.

She resurfaced in Bromley early in the year but I could never get an appointment. Then she disappeared again a couple of months ago.

Prompted by the appearance of this thread I sent Lucy an e-mail to see if I could fix something for next week. She is still working in London but is on holiday for the latter part of next week. In short she is still working in London. Hurrah!

In the follow up exchange with Lucy I've established that she is away from the middle of next week on holiday, coming back on the 15th of August. Interested punters (including me) may have to wait until then.

Thanks a lot guys for all your post. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to meet her due to her travel plans. Apparently, she has offering full service along with B2b now, just in case anyone wants to book once she is back.

Meanwhile, any other suggestions for similar services in this area (Bromley, Orpington, beckenham etc)????

The offer of full service would mark a new departure for Lucy. She wasn't offering this while she was at Angel's Touch in Ilford and, as I understand it, during her earlier days in Bromley. Any further details (price for this, range of services, etc.) welcome. If she gives as much to this as she does to her sensual massages, she'd make an excellent booking. 

Lucy used to flirt with me (and I'm sure with others) about giving me oral and so forth while she was bringing me off by hand, but we both knew that this was a bit of banter, no doubt designed in part to get me off! Are you sure that she is definitely offering you full service and isn't just exchanging this kind of banter with you in your e-mails? Of course now she isn't labouring under the constraints that Angel's Touch imposed on her (no sex or oral) she may well on the other hand have changed her modus operandi and may be offering full service, but it is possible that she is flirting just as she used to with me (and others). In the past bookings with Lucy were made via the Angel's Touch receptionist (Ania, as I remember), so Lucy wasn't involved in e-mail or telephone exchanges then.

There's a new shop opened in Orpington High Street (see Gumtree) that offers Chinese massage with a few extras, I saw a girl called "Amanda" who provided the best massage I've ever had followed by a happy ending (£45 per hour plus £20)

Hi, having not been around it would appear that Lucy is now providing the ultimate full service, having not see her for several months can anybody confirm that this an option.  Or is it only for a selected few or just banter. Cheers Guys 

Just for those that are interested in seeing Lucy, I have had confirmation that she is indeed now providing full service to all. Now looks even better than when she was at Ilford, she has to be one of the best in London.

So where does she advertise ?.

Google is your friend. Type in 'Bromley', 'Lucy' and 'massage'. Should be first hit.

1 hour ago, Joe Diddley said:

Google is your friend. Type in 'Bromley', 'Lucy' and 'massage'. Should be first hit.

Thank you

What are her services like?