Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nawaab14

Deep Throat

13 posts in this topic

Is the interpretation of a deep throat only applicable to the oral technique used on large penis?

The aim being to go as far down the shaft as possible trying to reach the end.

Or can apply to average size penis which is less challenging?

What else would define a proper deep throat?

Is the interpretation of a deep throat only applicable to the oral technique used on large penis?

The aim being to go as far down the shaft as possible trying to reach the end.

Or can apply to average size penis which is less challenging?

What else would define a proper deep throat?

deep throat is when she tries to swallow the end.  the swallow reflex massages the glans penis.

edit.  how she doesn't chuck up I don't know.  I remember having an endoscopy and the urge to chuck was huge...

Deep throat as CP says is when she tries to swallow the end, so average or above average it's still classed as deep throat if her nose is touching your pubic area! :P

Edited by TightYoungEbony

deep throat is when she tries to swallow the end. the swallow reflex massages the glans penis.

edit. how she doesn't chuck up I don't know. I remember having an endoscopy and the urge to chuck was huge...

It's incredibly easy to train your gag reflex you know! I showed a girlfriend how to do it regularly so she could do deep throat, it works! I have always had no gag reflex though so I'm quite lucky. I do feel for those girls who brush their teeth and gag straight away! How the hell do they suck cock? :D

It's incredibly easy to train your gag reflex you know! I showed a girlfriend how to do it regularly so she could do deep throat, it works! I have always had no gag reflex though so I'm quite lucky. I do feel for those girls who brush their teeth and gag straight away! How the hell do they suck cock? :D

Very carefully??  :lol: Seriously though, I pretty much cannot deep throat under any circumstances and I don't really want to try! I have enough other skills that I reckon I can survive without it! Not all of us can do it happily I reckon!

1 person likes this

I saw Deepthroatlola from AW when she was visiting London on the weekend. The best, messiest DT I've ever had and it was very messy!

I saw Deepthroatlola from AW when she was visiting London on the weekend. The best, messiest DT I've ever had and it was very messy!

Out of morbid curiosity, how was it messy? o_o

I don't like it personally, I prefer the visual stimulation of seeing my cock being sucked and licked!

Same with fisting, it looks like a dismembered arm against a pussy entrance!

You're very lucky. 

Not that I would like to give anyone DT. 

But my gag reflex always causes problems during my dental check ups. 

Out of morbid curiosity, how was it messy? o_o

Lots and lots of spit, drool, spit bubbles etc. Messing up her make up...

Lots and lots of spit, drool, spit bubbles etc. Messing up her make up...

Okay, thank goodness, I was expecting a lot messier of an answer!!

Had 1 hour deepthroat sessions and boy it's a lot of work. And mess! :)

I've had DP before but I didn't really get it. I suppose I'm really not a BJ loving guy anyway.