Mad Hatter

Ego Massage

8 posts in this topic

I generally like Ego Massage. I've had some great massages by some of the girls.  But some of the girls I've seen there I wouldn't bother with again.  Some do very little "body to body", instead just standing at the side of the massage bench and rubbing their boobs on you for a few moments.   

I like girls who get naked at the same time as you before the massage, not half way through the massage!  I like girls who climb onto the massage bench and sit on my legs whilst massaging me.   I like girls who give some sensual raunchy body to body action during the massage.  And a bonus is when girls offer(or give permission) for me to massage them for a bit.   Anyone got any good recommendations for girls at Ego who offer all or most of these?

The best massage I had there was with Roxy. Amazing!  A girlfriend like experience giving me a naked massage with some naughtiness!  But she has left there now, and don't know if she'll be returning. If she was to return, I'll be rushing to make a booking with her!  In fact I'd probably book a 2 hour session with her!

I also wish they would update the girls ages on the website.  Some girls have apparantly remained the same age for a couple of years now! Some girls apparantly even get younger!(i.e 31 one year, and the next year they're 30!)

I like it when a lady uses her breasts to stimulate you!  Its great!  I don't got to Ego so I am not sure if they do this there?  I would have thought so but if not then will go elsewhere!!

Saw Paige there a couple of years back, skinny but big boobs and did a nice body to body. Massaged her tits and bum but thats about all. One thing I cannot stand with b to b massage = poorly shaved beavers

Saw Paige there a couple of years back, skinny but big boobs and did a nice body to body. Massaged her tits and bum but thats about all. One thing I cannot stand with b to b massage = poorly shaved beavers

I think they employ girls at Ego Massage not poorly shaved Beavers. 

2 people like this

I am assuming a number of the ladies at Ego work at MK parlours too - that certainly used to be the case.

So while you need to do a bit of research and asking as here, there cannot be that many towns where you can enjoy a naughty-ish massage and know you can get a full service from the same lady just a few miles away - that adds an extra frisson, i would say.

Having a massage without full service is not something I would chase after tbh and indeed, years ago when I visited Ego a few times it was to be the massager with an absolute favourite lady, Crystal, who became very famous for a while.

Edited by vivluvsme

hi Mad Hatter,

Jess is highly recommended for her b2b as you describe..she seems to vary it with each session so you never know what is coming, but each time is a delight, nice natural boobs, toned.

1 person likes this

Best B2B provider at a Ego has to be Poppy. Though new girl Kristi is also not shy about getting her body next to yours!